PDA

View Full Version : Hey any word on Nate?

camelcowboy
09-06-2005, 11:44 PM
I remeber hearing if they didn't get a agreement done by the first game, they would stop negotiating for the season.

:pray: Hope they can get it done

mysticsoto
09-07-2005, 07:34 AM
Donahoe was asked recently in a Q/A session. This was his response:

Max Krieger (Rochester, NY): How are the contract extension talks with Nate Clements going? Who else is due to be a free agent at the end of the season?

Tom Donahoe: We have several players that we are talking to about their contracts and as an organization we don't talk specifically about contracts in the media or publicly. It just never seems to accomplishing anything. The player that you mentioned, Nate Clements, has been an outstanding player for us and is a young player that we feel can even get better. As far as the free agents at the end of the season, I don't have a list here in front of me to share that with you. Our focus is totally on this season and not about next year. When we do approach a player about a contract we think that it should be between the club and the player.

jamze132
09-07-2005, 09:36 AM
CLEMENTS UPDATE****

He's still injured, but we don't know how bad.

He still has one year left on his contract.

I hope ths clears the air about the status of Nate Clememts.

The last buffalo fan
09-07-2005, 10:45 AM
CLEMENTS UPDATE****

As I said in a thread a few days ago, I'm concerned about his status, first because I dont want anyone hurt around the league, then because his is so important in our team. But this injury is very important in his contract status, and must work in our favor. now this little guys has in his mind, that he can gets nothing in the open market is he is injured during the season. So, I said get well Nate, we need you, and...................... sign that damn contract!!!!!

Ebenezer
09-07-2005, 10:47 AM
CLEMENTS UPDATE****

being reevaluated today...:pray:

camelcowboy
09-07-2005, 10:51 AM
When does the injury status come out for NFL teams, It will interesting to see if he's doubtful, questionable, etc, same goes for roscoe.

Nic82
09-07-2005, 10:57 AM
When does the injury status come out for NFL teams, It will interesting to see if he's doubtful, questionable, etc, same goes for roscoe.
It should come out sometime today.

Ickybaluky
09-07-2005, 11:27 AM
It should come out sometime today.

For Sunday games, the injury report is due on Wednesday, and updated on Thursday and Friday.

osos
09-07-2005, 12:40 PM
any news yet on clements or roscoe ????

Nic82
09-07-2005, 01:34 PM
any news yet on clements or roscoe ????
Here is the Injury Report! Parrish out, Clements 75%

http://www.buffalobills.com/team/injury.jsp