PDA

View Full Version : Tampa GAme

tampabay25690
09-07-2005, 12:54 AM
Ok Guys this will probably be one of the last posts for this game. Who will be going to this game??????

If you are attending and would like to tailgate let me know I am having a huge tailgate for about 30-40 Bills fans before and after.....If anyone needs tickets you can e mail me or message me and I can help you.....I have 4 in hand to sell right now................The way it looks there will be thousands of Bills fans at this game and i cant wait.......

To all of you attending the opener against Houston MAKE us fans Proud and make some Mutha F******** Noise at the Ralph, I wanna hear you on the TV.........GO BILLS!!!!!!

Mitchy moo
09-07-2005, 07:20 AM
I have been reading this for a while but not posted. Your thread made me sign up!! I bought that pre-game ticket deal for 20 people and we will be at the tampa game. Most of us went to Maryvale High school but left the state. I still bleed bills blue and will for the rest of my life. I'll be there brother, I'll be there.

Philagape
09-07-2005, 07:56 AM
Section 106, Row R :D

BillsNick
09-07-2005, 11:31 AM
I will be there bro, I may need some tickets for some friends. What time you guys gonna start tailgating?