PDA

View Full Version : Ron Borges puts us in the playoffs

Mitchy moo
09-07-2005, 07:44 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9209871/

Having said all that, here are my predictions for the division winners, playoffs and Super Bowl:

NFC East
Philadelphia

NFC North
Detroit

NFC South
Carolina

NFC West
Seattle

AFC East
New England

AFC North
Pittsburgh

AFC South
Indianapolis

AFC West
Kansas City

AFC wild cards
Bills
Ravens

NFC wild cards
Dallas
Atlanta

AFC champion
Indianapolis

NFC champion
Carolina

Super Bowl XL champion
Indianapolis

I have been watching for a long time but decided to jump in. It's good to be here and I was born and bred in Cheektovegas and went to Maryvale. When I get cut, I bleed bills blue.

P.S. Ron almost got this right, XL CHAMPS BUFFALO BILLS!!!!

PromoTheRobot
09-07-2005, 09:41 AM
Borges has always been the "turd in the punchbowl" for the Patriot ballwashers on WEEI. I expect them to rake him over the coals for this one. Doesn't he know it's blasphemy to even suggest the Pats are not the greatest football team in history?

PTR

bledslow
09-07-2005, 10:31 AM
Borges has always been the "turd in the punchbowl" for the Patriot ballwashers on WEEI. I expect them to rake him over the coals for this one. Doesn't he know it's blasphemy to even suggest the Pats are not the greatest football team in history?

PTR

borges is a ****** and is wrong on alot of things sports related from predictions to draft picks.he will never pick the pats even if the pats were literally the only team in the nfl.he is bitter and angry.he absoluely HATES bill belicheck(for many reasons).he hates tom brady because brady took the job of borgeses BINKY drew bledsoe.his name is ron borges but his nic name here in new england is wRONg borges,because he is wrong a ton of times.

Mitchy moo
09-07-2005, 12:27 PM
I just like getting confirmation that we are heading the right way from outside sources. The play on the field determines how we finish the season, no amount of paper pushing, grudge holding, anti-social dweebs will stop that.