PDA

View Full Version : Most complete listing of FA's

LABillsFan
01-03-2003, 01:17 PM
Here's a site outta Pittsburg that list's by position and by team of all FA's for this year. Click on postion or team in the right hand column.

http://steelers.theinsiders.com/index.html?

venis2k1
01-03-2003, 02:14 PM
Pretty good list, i just wish there were more monster DT's

WG
01-03-2003, 02:35 PM
Yeah, there were tons of them last year. There will be more that aren't FAs don't forget, after the cap cuts. You never really know who they are this early and there's always a few surprises.

LABillsFan
01-03-2003, 02:52 PM
Let the bidding wars begin. There is a good reason to believe that the Bills can upgrade though. It will be interesting to see how fast TD acts and how much he allots for those FA's. AZ has a ton of money along with a few other teams looking to upgrade. The Bills really have to push for the 1st tier players this time around.

HenryRules
01-03-2003, 03:53 PM
I don't remember too many good DT's last year. Two years ago there was a lot ... last year I only remember Sam Adams and I'm glad we didn't sign him.

LABillsFan
01-03-2003, 05:20 PM
So let's ask the question, If the personell isn't there to effectively run the 46 defense will GW insist on still running it or change to play to the player's strength?

MissBuffalo
01-03-2003, 05:55 PM
IMO he'll keep insisting on running the 4-6, even if we don't have the personnel. He's married to it. I'd like to see a switch up catoring to our players abilities.

LABillsFan
01-03-2003, 06:10 PM
That would be cutting his own throat. As a coach you have to adapt just as much as the players, I think he did that this year. He kept the 46 but also ran some variations the second half of the season. If he continues to want to coach, he'll adjust even more next year. After all he dropped the 6:00am bull horn this past training camp. See he's adapting.

Bert102176
01-03-2003, 06:19 PM
I say we bring Sam Gash back and try for Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila, for LBers we need Takeo Spikes, then try for Mike Maslowski, or Isaiah Kacyvenski, Na'il Diggs, Mike Peterson, O.J. Brigance, Chris Claiborne, Bernardo Harris, Shawn Barber, and of course resign Price asap do that before free agency gets here.
:shelby: :firehead: :couch: :gobills:

kgun12
01-04-2003, 09:45 AM
I would like Price back, but not if he wants to much. Looking at the list of FA's we can get a good to very good #2 WR. Names like: Dyson, Finneran, Gadsden, Kennison, Proehl, Scott, Stokley, Laverannues Coles all would look good in a Bills Uniform. They would fit nicely as the #2 and wouldn't cost us nearly as much as Price wants and would give us more money for other areas.

The_Philster
01-04-2003, 09:51 AM
I wouldn't even be worried about getting someone to be a #2 WR. Reed looked pretty good but we'd need a speed guy to stretch the field a bit more to play #3.

kgun12
01-04-2003, 09:57 AM
Philster you are right. I would leave Reed in the slot and play him like the othe Reed (83) and pick up one of the faster guys from the name on my earlier post.

TypicalBill
01-04-2003, 01:54 PM
Daryl Gardener
Brandon Noble
Jeff Zgonina

Those are the DT's that would be considered an upgrade over what we have. If we dont get one of those then id rather spend more money on other positions (LB,DE,FS) or resign price.

MissBuffalo
01-04-2003, 04:15 PM
WR wise, I'd love to see David Boston over here, but he may have a high pricetag. Gardener would be a great help at DT.
DE wise, I'm still happy with the pickup of Jones, but I'm a bit weary due to his injury. I'm hoping he can recover back into his old form.
I would LOVE for Spikes to be picked up.

MelK
01-04-2003, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Bert102176
I say we bring Sam Gash back and try for Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila, for LBers we need Takeo Spikes, then try for Mike Maslowski, or Isaiah Kacyvenski, Na'il Diggs, Mike Peterson, O.J. Brigance, Chris Claiborne, Bernardo Harris, Shawn Barber, and of course resign Price asap do that before free agency gets here.
:shelby: :firehead: :couch: :gobills:

The Bills don't need Gash. Spending money for a sentimental pick is a waste. Crosby and Centers are just fine. If Centers goes, only consider Gash for the Vet minimum.

Takeo Spikes would be nice, but the Bengals will probably franchise him. KGB isn't leaving Green Bay. Ditto Chris Claiborne of the lions.

Shawn Parber would be a nice pickup if Spikes and Colvin fall through.