PDA

View Full Version : texans website

justasportsfan
09-07-2005, 12:38 PM
http://www.houstontexans.com/gameday/games/game_1.php

The Houston Texans travel to Buffalo to face the Bills in their 2005 season opener on Sunday, Sept. 11 at Ralph Wilson Stadium. Kickoff is scheduled for noon CT on CBS. Gus Johnson and Brent Jones will call the action.
The Texans will open the regular season on the road for the second time in team history. In the 2003 opener, Houston stunned the Dolphins in Miami 21-20. The Texans are 1-0 in road openers and 2-1 in all-time openers.

The last time the Texans faced the Bills, Houston won 12-10 in a hard fought battle in Buffalo (11/16/03). The Texans relied on their defense secure the win, penetrating the Bills offensive line for four sacks. The Texans have played the Bills twice in team history, with each team losing in their home stadiums.

match-up: http://www.houstontexans.com/gameday/match_up/match_up_1.php

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/news_detail.php?PRKey=1918

More importantly, check out the twins :naughty:

justasportsfan
09-07-2005, 12:41 PM
http://www.houstontexans.com/news/news_detail.php?PRKey=1916

The Bills are seeking a little old school magic Sunday, donning throwback uniforms for their regular season opener against the Texans.
Then again, when your quarterback will be taking his first snap in a regular season game, any notion of a veteran presence, ceremonial or otherwise, is bound to help.

JP Losman isn’t technically a rookie. Buffalo drafted him in the first round last year. But Losman spent his rookie season on injured reserve and the Bills have handed him the keys to the offense in 2005.

Risky? Perhaps on the surface. But Bills general manager Tom Donahoe and head coach Mike Mularkey didn’t make this move with rebuilding in mind. Buffalo was 9-7 last season and is thinking playoffs this season. So it stands to reason each man saw something in Losman that made them comfortable enough to make the switch.

FlyingDutchman
09-07-2005, 01:07 PM
Check the poll results on the bottom left of who will get more yards sunday: Davis or Mcgahee. Now, I know Im a homer, but does anyone really think Davis will do better against or D than Willis vs. theirs?? Well a whole bunch of idiot texan fans do....

Night Train
09-07-2005, 01:13 PM
" The Texans open the season on the road in Buffalo..yada,yada,yada .."

Check out those cheerleaders ! Elizabeth is my next wife ! :D:

Captain Obvious
09-07-2005, 01:24 PM

OMG! Did you ever follow wrestling in the 80's when Macho Man Randy Savage used to yell out "ELizabeth' "Elizabeth" when he wanted her attention? That is the name I will be screaming out when she(Houston Texans cheerleader Elizabeth) is my wife.

Night Train
09-07-2005, 01:28 PM
OMG! Did you ever follow wrestling in the 80's when Macho Man Randy Savage used to yell out "ELizabeth' "Elizabeth" when he wanted her attention? That is the name I will be screaming out when she(Houston Texans cheerleader Elizabeth) is my wife.
Bastard ! She MINE ! :curse: :madcurse: :rofl:

justasportsfan
09-07-2005, 01:41 PM
Elizabeth died more than a year ago. :sorry:

The last buffalo fan
09-07-2005, 01:54 PM

Rachael & Margie, are the next Mrs. Rodriguez, boy they are hot :jawdrop: :drool:

Captain Obvious
09-07-2005, 02:03 PM
Elizabeth died more than a year ago. :sorry:
Yes, thats right. Elizabeth(Macho Man's wife/Manager) was a class act and a very attractive woman. Just like Elizabeth(Houston texans Cheerleader)