PDA

View Full Version : Bills fans have to be the dumbest...

Boston21
01-03-2003, 01:26 PM
You guys crack me up.

I bet the city of Buffalo even held a parade when they realized that Miami and New England were both out of the playoffs. hell, it wouldnt surprise me. There is nothing to do in Buffalo anyways, why not have a parade? LOL

Maybe you guys wouldnt look so ******ed if the Bills were the actually winners of the AFC East, BUT instead you losers finished dead last.

LtBillsFan66
01-03-2003, 01:29 PM
Guys, I think he is right. What a brilliant and informative post.

What were we thinking?

JefftheBillsfan
01-03-2003, 01:30 PM
hahaha...we are losers. ummm, this coming from the guy who goes onto another team's board to call us ******ed. ouch.

Ð
01-03-2003, 01:34 PM
Full of beans, are we?

Go jump in your hole, big digger.

THATHURMANATOR
01-03-2003, 01:36 PM
Who cares man... You have been here right? I could really care less about what some red faced guy from mass has to say. BTW how are the socks looking this year?

Earthquake Enyart
01-03-2003, 01:36 PM
C'mon now. He's right. It doesn't take much to be the sharpest tool in this shed.

LtBillsFan66
01-03-2003, 01:40 PM
When is the parade anyway? Did I miss it?

Mr Bill
01-03-2003, 01:43 PM
This guy sounds like Echo Bravo. He posts a demeaning staement, then runs away like a girl being chased by a bee.

Ð
01-03-2003, 01:46 PM
Boston21 loves a parade.

As a matter of fact, here's a pic of him marching in his home town
http://www.bostonpride.org/2001/festival19.jpg

THATHURMANATOR
01-03-2003, 01:56 PM
Is that him on the left or the right???

Ð
01-03-2003, 01:59 PM
left...

Boston21
01-03-2003, 01:59 PM
Damn you guys are pathetic. Just give it up. The Sox? I hate baseball dude.

Hey BigDoug, I wont tell anyone that you used that picture as your computer wallpaper? It is safe with me. That is actually you and Thathurmantor. How pathetic.

It doesnt matter if the Pats didnt make it to the playoffs this year. We got what we wanted...a Superbowl trophy.

By the way, how is the Buffalo Bills SuperBowl Trophy case looking these days.

Last time I checked it was empty. LOL!!!!

Boston21
01-03-2003, 02:01 PM
Red faced guy? WTF? Please explain Thurm. By the way is that you in your avatar. Man, very intimidating ROTFLMAO!!!

venis2k1
01-03-2003, 02:05 PM
And that is why i hate living in NE.

missphin_2001
01-03-2003, 02:07 PM
Now, now boys, everyone has to remember that it takes a man with a serious complex to throw stones over the internet.

Yea, his team finished a whole game ahead of the Bills. Wow, some team.

Hey Boston, what exactly happened to your boy Brady. Hell what happened to your whole team? Super Bowl Champs to 9-7 and no playoffs. Explain that.

Boston21
01-03-2003, 02:09 PM
Yeah venius you would definitely fit in better with the people of Buffalo...

fat, ugly and stupid.

4thAndLong
01-03-2003, 02:14 PM
Here's what someone posted on the BB board...They've had a worse problem with Pat fans...
Wouldn't be suprised if he was on the BB board before.

One fall day Mr. Kraft calls Bill Belichick into his office.

"Bill, we got a problem."

"Well what is it sir?", Belichick replies.

" As you know Bill, we've ,I mean this franchise, has been losing for a long time. We've built up quite a store of goodwill around the league. This goodwill has served us well in the past, and we'll need it again in the future."

Belichick nodded his head in agreement.

" the problem is, after last years miracle Super Bowl victory, our fans are running wild! All over the place, destroying that base of goodwill we had stored up. They're turning everyone against us at a very rapid rate. They're all over the internet, acting like little children, having no class, displaying ignorance and just being buffoons in general. We'll be ruined! We gotta do something! In just one short year, they've forgotten their humility!"

" But sir, people are calling me a genius, I refuse to throw games!" Belichick hollered.

"I know, I know, relax" Mr. Kraft answered, "the commissioner owes me a favor. I'll call it in."

" well it's a delicate situation you're putting me in here Bob" the commissioner is saying into the phone, "but I think it can be arranged. What with parity and all, the fans and the media will never be the wiser"

When Dave Wannstedt got the call from he was livid.

"What!" He yelled into the phone," I just got my stud running back!! The fans are getting very restless as well down here. Last year we didn't even sell out our playoff game. And I've got my career to worry about, and the players are starting to buy into the whole 'it's cold up north-we can't win games-in December thing'.
Besides, what'll I tell my wife?"

Reluctantly though, for the good of the league, he agreed.

And so it came to be that on the last day of the season, through the myriad tie-breakers and divisional defaults, it was arranged that through a tie between them, the Jets would win the division and the Pats would stay home. Patriot fans are cowed, we hope. There are less of them being stupid on the internet, but the real dumb ones take a little longer to catch on anyway.

Fans on message boards breathe a sigh of relief, because they know that when the 'geniuses' do come to their places of worship, they'll be easily chastiseable again. And that possibly a conversation a bit deeper than 'ha ha, we won, you lost" can ensue.

The Dolphins fell on the grenade this time, but now N.E and the commissioner both owe them, a favor.

The end?

don137
01-03-2003, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Boston21
Yeah venius you would definitely fit in better with the people of Buffalo...

fat, ugly and stupid.

Now that is funny...Having Ted Kennedy as your senator and your calling people from other cities fat, ugly and stupid...People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

venis2k1
01-03-2003, 02:21 PM
hehe its funny cause' its true.

4thAndLong
01-03-2003, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by don137

Now that is funny...Having Ted Kennedy as your senator and your calling people from other cities fat, ugly and stupid...People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

You're setting yourself up...

Remember who our senator is. :scared:

fabolouspaul
01-03-2003, 02:32 PM
Oh well, sooner or later Boston21 will be :banned: .

WG
01-03-2003, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Boston21
It doesnt matter if the Pats didnt make it to the playoffs this year. We got what we wanted...a Superbowl trophy.

By the way, how is the Buffalo Bills SuperBowl Trophy case looking these days.

Last time I checked it was empty. LOL!!!!

Is there an asterisk on the face plate of that trophy that says "FUMBLE ERROR" next to it there BostonCremePuff21?

Kraft must have sent the NFL Officials their "Christmas Card" last year, eh!

Don't know about you, but that would bother me irresolveably!

Guess that card wasn't nearly as large this year! Perhaps a singing card or a cake with dancers or something next year. Then again, the officials appear to be getting a wee bit too old to enjoy that type of stuff anymore. Besides the implied issues, their eye sight isn't good enough to enjoy such sights from more than 3 or 4 feet away.

don137
01-03-2003, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by 4thAndLong

You're setting yourself up...

Remember who our senator is. :scared:

She really isn't from New York and unfortunately won thanks to the people from down state. What I am saying is to throw the gauntlet down and call people from Buffalo fat, ugly and stupid he should look in the mirror first.

lordofgun
01-03-2003, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by BigDoug
Boston21 loves a parade.

Wait, I'm confused...which one's Thurm again?

TedMock
01-03-2003, 02:52 PM
Why is he here? Oh I bet it's "just to check and see what other fans are saying about their teams". I'm sure he spends all day looking at Miami's and the Jets board too. That's great, what a true football fan he must be. He has enough time to check all the boards which is pathetic in itself and if he just checks Buffalo's to harrass people than he's even more of a loser with some sort of fat, ugly people envy. I've been to Boston several times and it's not like that city is full of gorgeous people or anything. I have nothing against Boston or anything, just losers who do stupid things like go on opposing boards and act like jackasses. You're welcome here once you graduate special ed. and have something smart to say. Good luck and if you work hard you'll be off that little yellow bus before you know it, sport!

THATHURMANATOR
01-03-2003, 03:22 PM
Just Chill Boston!!! You like my avatar!!!! LOL Why you gotta be such an angry man???

THATHURMANATOR
01-03-2003, 03:24 PM
I heard Boston is a cool place, and I even am a Celtics fan...

THATHURMANATOR
01-03-2003, 03:25 PM
LOG Thats just :angry:ed up dude!!!

Tatonka
01-03-2003, 03:33 PM
shame the jets nipped the refs attempt to give NE the division title this year...

i guess it serves the pats rights.. considering the only reason they got to the bowl last year was because of the "tuck rule" .. err bad call.

Dozerdog
01-03-2003, 05:46 PM
Crowing about a team that finished one game ahead of us pathetic losers really does not say much about your plight.

I thought you guys were champions?

Oh yeah, one year wonders....

Cntrygal
01-03-2003, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
Crowing about a team that finished one game ahead of us pathetic losers really does not say much about your plight.

I thought you guys were champions?

Oh yeah, one year wonders....

:lol:

8-8 / 9-7 what a large margin!!! WOW.... and where will you be watching the PO's at?? oh yeah.. at home with us and the fish!

:lol:

Akhippo
01-03-2003, 05:53 PM
Man it sounds like somebody blew all their hard earned money from working at some fast food joint betting that the pats would at least get to the playoffs. Hell, I would of made that bet, since they did win the super bowl. Any half decent Super Bowl champ worth anything could make it to at least the playoffs the next year. Especially with a defensive genius as coach, and a contender at QB for MVP. I would of put the house on it, Yep, the Pats missing the playoffs, odds are like 3 million to 1. But lo and behold you are the proud owner of a pumpkin after midnight. Even though your teams true colors are exposed, dont come over and make some stupid comments like were cool you suck. Go to the Bengals website, thats the only team you can say that your better than.

Dr Phil
01-03-2003, 06:02 PM
You ever notice that the same losers pick the same avatar every time? Must be something in their background that makes them gravitate to it. Edipus complex?

First Echo Bravo, now this guy. Go ahead, show all the kiddies at your bus stop how tough you are. Enjoy the Pat's weekend off as much as we do. :wave:

* OpIv37- you got to get a new avatar....

lordofgun
01-03-2003, 06:44 PM
MY bet is this guy IS EchoBravo.

iceblizzard69
01-03-2003, 06:59 PM
If the Pats didn't slip a 20 in the refs pocket to call pass interference on Fletcher, the Pats and Bills would have the same record.

Cntrygal
01-03-2003, 07:01 PM
Where's Fat Tony? :injured:

Billsouth
01-03-2003, 07:54 PM
boston21 are u a scorned sox fan who misses roger clemens?
or based on your avatar you are a little weasel who writes graphic and profane messages on bathroom stalls for kicks.

TigerJ
01-03-2003, 08:08 PM
A year an a half ago I vacationed in Boston with my family. We were down on the water front near the New England Aquarium when we were approached by a local TV consumer advocate reporter. After having my daughter recite the rhyme about the number of days in each month she showed us a calendar produced by the Massachusetts State Office of Emergency Preparedness (or some such agency). The month of September had 29 days. And we have a Bostonian telling us that we're stupid. I could also describe the state route in the northern suburbs that had signs facing both directions that said "east" and the guy at the gas station right on that same route that never even heard of the road when we stopped to ask which direction would let us go west so we could get out of the stupid state.

Bill Bellichick is a perfect match for the Patriots. He's as arrogant as all the rest of the idiots in Boston. We have to kick NE's butt next year.

DIHARD2
01-03-2003, 08:31 PM
I'm sorry, but I have to do this I cannot resist!

(((Warning Boston Inbreed On Board)))

GO!!!...BUFFALO!!!...

German
01-03-2003, 08:38 PM
:lolcry: Just like old times!!!

The_Philster
01-03-2003, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by DIHARD2
I'm sorry, but I have to do this I cannot resist!

(((Warning Boston Inbreed On Board)))

GO!!!...BUFFALO!!!...

:lmao:

SABURZFAN
01-03-2003, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by BigDoug
Boston21 loves a parade.

:lolcry:

Andrea1234
01-03-2003, 10:59 PM
hey is drew like those in boston? he came from there to be ext LOL no im not picking on the reason we went from 3-13 last yr to 8-8 this year

BADTHINGSMAN
01-04-2003, 12:02 AM
Boston sorry you woke up on wrong side of the bed. And alone.

mackey789
01-04-2003, 01:31 AM
SUNY Buffalo...rated the 9th hottest college in the country, i dont see boston state or University of Boston anywhere. Get the hell off this board....12 year old

MissBuffalo
01-04-2003, 04:39 PM
LOL--he hasn't been back. I think his mommy limited his internet time because he began failling gym class. Poor thing, he's scared ever since he got hit with the tennis ball.