PDA

View Full Version : A stand-up Bills fan!

texasphinsfan
09-08-2005, 12:09 AM
I know most of you probably won't care, and this is kind of off-topic, but i thought it was worth sharing...

As some of you know we are playing the Broncos this sunday. Of course about 20 or so Bronco fans registered on finheaven and the majority started talking smack. One particularly bright individual came on and started talking all sorts of smack, some even reaching back....

He said things to the effect of Denver will obliterate the phins, Marino sucks and Elway is the greatest of all time, Denver is better than us at every position, Denver will win, etc, etc, etc....

now, denver may win. But some of the statements were way out there. of all people, a BILLS FAN came on to smack the bronco fan. I thought that was classic. a bills fan came to the defense of the dolphins. that is class.

AFC East before everyone else huh?

Again, kinda off topic, but feel-good stuff right there. Thanks for showing class... :bf1: :bf1:

JD
09-08-2005, 12:12 AM
Netime :tip:

LtFinFan66
09-08-2005, 12:12 AM
Right on!! I have learned as with any team(except maybe the jets), there are good fans. Especially on this site. Then there are the bad ones too.

Mitchy moo
09-08-2005, 12:23 AM
Right on!! I have learned as with any team(except maybe the jets), there are good fans. Especially on this site. Then there are the bad ones too.

Remember that when we bills fan walk through the Miami parking lots in December. Drunken fans screaming obscene things isn't cool.

At least it won't be a walk of shame.

Pride
09-08-2005, 07:10 AM
Ya know how a Big Brother defends his little brother around the schoolyard? But comes home and beats the piss out of him later?

That's how we feel about you guys! lol

Now go clean my room!

justasportsfan
09-08-2005, 07:17 AM
a BILLS FAN came on to smack the bronco fan. I thought that was classic. a bills fan came to the defense of the dolphins. that is class.

He probably hasn't been a bills fan long enough to know that a bills fan only cheers for 2 two teams , the bills and anyone who plays the fins.

Static
09-08-2005, 07:21 AM
Someone needs to Help those kids on FinHell.......God, reading the smack thread is horrible......

NJFINSFAN1
09-08-2005, 09:32 AM
I can feel the love!:stretcher (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=0#)

Captain Obvious
09-08-2005, 10:18 AM
He probably hasn't been a bills fan long enough to know that a bills fan only cheers for 2 two teams , the bills and anyone who plays the fins.
JUSTA:

This so-called "defender" has probably been a committed bills fan for along time. It's just these bronco trolls were so arrogant, so homeristic, so full of themselves, this bill fan couldn't take it anymore. Its kinda like the analogy earlier in this thread; its OK for you to beat up on your little brother , but nobody else is allowed to do it.

justasportsfan
09-08-2005, 10:24 AM
its OK for you to beat up on your little brother , but nobody else is allowed to do it. they are not family :mad:

and I enjoy other fans ripping on the fins. Arrogant or not :pimped:

BleedinGreenNC
09-08-2005, 11:17 AM
Right on!! I have learned as with any team(except maybe the jets), there are good fans. Especially on this site. Then there are the bad ones too.Easy buddy, if you go back and look at some of those threads, you will see that i was on there defending your team. All Jets fans are not the way you think, i will put AFC East ahead of other teams.

Static
09-08-2005, 11:19 AM
they are not family :mad:

and I enjoy other fans ripping on the fins. Arrogant or not :pimped:

anger leads to hate
hate leads to the darkside.......

justasportsfan
09-08-2005, 12:16 PM
anger leads to hate
hate leads to the darkside.......I'd rather be on the darkside than the fruity teal and orange side. :snicker:

mysticsoto
09-08-2005, 12:22 PM
anger leads to hate
hate leads to the darkside.......
Strong is the dark side...is it not?

Why bad rep...does dark side get?

Earthquake Enyart
09-08-2005, 12:27 PM
I know most of you probably won't care, and this is kind of off-topic, but i thought it was worth sharing...

As some of you know we are playing the Broncos this sunday. Of course about 20 or so Bronco fans registered on finheaven and the majority started talking smack. One particularly bright individual came on and started talking all sorts of smack, some even reaching back....

He said things to the effect of Denver will obliterate the phins, Marino sucks and Elway is the greatest of all time, Denver is better than us at every position, Denver will win, etc, etc, etc....

now, denver may win. But some of the statements were way out there. of all people, a BILLS FAN came on to smack the bronco fan. I thought that was classic. a bills fan came to the defense of the dolphins. that is class.

AFC East before everyone else huh?

Again, kinda off topic, but feel-good stuff right there. Thanks for showing class... :bf1: :bf1:
I don't see where any of this is smack. The Broncos are gonna whip your asses. The line is a joke. Denver will win by at least 20.

justasportsfan
09-08-2005, 12:56 PM
I don't see where any of this is smack. The Broncos are gonna whip your asses. The line is a joke. Denver will win by at least 20.So far they are saying the game could be blacked out. If that's true, finfans should be embarrased. They should move the fins instead of the Saints.

The last buffalo fan
09-08-2005, 02:59 PM
Ya know how a Big Brother defends his little brother around the schoolyard? But comes home and beats the piss out of him later?

That's how we feel about you guys! lol

Now go clean my room!
:lmao: :bf1:

The last buffalo fan
09-08-2005, 03:02 PM
Strong is the dark side...is it not?

Why bad rep...does dark side get?
hahahahahaha!!! C'mon guys get serious ...................:lmao:

justasportsfan
09-08-2005, 03:08 PM
they extended Miami's blackout deadline to Fri. 1 pm. :snicker:

Pride
09-08-2005, 03:19 PM
If Miami doesnt sell out opening day.. they definately deserver to lose their team! That's just insane! *meanwhile looking up whether or not the bills have sold out yet*

NJFINSFAN1
09-08-2005, 03:35 PM
http://www.buffalobillsproshop.com/images/products/medium/g4382.jpg (http://www.buffalobillsproshop.com/main_detail.cfm?nProductID=11157&sAuxTitle=Buffalo%20Bills%20Frankenstein%20Lawn%20Stake)

standup bills fan?:peace:

texasphinsfan
09-08-2005, 05:32 PM
well this thread started out nice and turned sour quick. so much for the props i guess....

FYI the fins have always had problems selling out games. South Florida is full of new yorkers and canadians - they root for their teams. When i lived in Ft. Lauderdale many moons ago, i knew more bills fans than dolphin fans. I would ask them why do they root for the bills? apparently they were all from buffalo. I guess there was a mass exodus down to florida at some point?

at any rate i'm willing to bet the dolphins have a larger fan base spread-out.... in other words we probably have more fans around the country than most other teams. I know more dolphin fans here in San Antonio than i knew in all of Ft. Laud. don't know why that is... but whatever.

our team was also 4-12 last year. If any year we wouldn't sell out opening kickoff day games, this year would be it. Ticket sales are largely based upon how the team does. (Green Bay seems to be the only anomaly). What do you expect?

Those of us around the country can't possibly see the games. Getting NFL Sunday ticket is the best we can do to patronize our teams.

justasportsfan
09-08-2005, 05:40 PM
at any rate i'm willing to bet the dolphins have a larger fan base spread-out.... in other words we probably have more fans around the country than most other teams. no argument there.

LtFinFan66
09-08-2005, 05:51 PM
Remember that when we bills fan walk through the Miami parking lots in December. Drunken fans screaming obscene things isn't cool.

At least it won't be a walk of shame.I won't be there so knock yourself out

LtFinFan66
09-08-2005, 05:53 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=95192

LtFinFan66
09-08-2005, 05:54 PM
Easy buddy, if you go back and look at some of those threads, you will see that i was on there defending your team. All Jets fans are not the way you think, i will put AFC East ahead of other teams.Ok, you get a free pass for all Jet fans:up:

The_Philster
09-08-2005, 06:57 PM
He probably hasn't been a bills fan long enough to know that a bills fan only cheers for 2 two teams , the bills and anyone who plays the fins.No doubt :shakeno: