AFC South champions: Indianapolis Colts
AFC East champions: Buffalo Bills
AFC West champions: Kansas City Chiefs
Super Bowl champions: Chiefs over Panthers

http://www.fanball.com/fb/article.cfm/ID.4524

For what it's worth. :miyagi:

northernbillfan
09-08-2005, 02:28 AM
It's funny howonly one of their writers named us AFC East Champs. He must have been the one sitting closest to the keg.

Mr. Miyagi
09-08-2005, 02:48 AM
On the other hand, it was easy to see which of them are from NYC, calling the Jets winning the divison and some even to the SuperBowl.

JD
09-08-2005, 05:39 AM
I'm shocked that not one of them went with the Patsies to win the SB....once again I'm happy not to see the Dolphins mentioned once :up:
:cheers:

camelcowboy
09-08-2005, 06:09 AM
Im sorry, i can't see how you can win 3 out of 4 superbowl and not be favored. Im really happy to see people picking the bills, but New England thrives off of people giving them no respect, stuff like this will just motivate them.

LtFinFan66
09-08-2005, 06:34 AM
I'm shocked that not one of them went with the Patsies to win the SB....once again I'm happy not to see the Dolphins mentioned once :up:
:cheers:They have Ronnie Brown winning fantasy rookie of the year so they do mention the Fins actually. Better put that beer away JD:whistling

JD
09-08-2005, 12:37 PM
They have Ronnie Brown winning fantasy rookie of the year so they do mention the Fins actually. Better put that beer away JD:whistling
Don't **** with me :negrep:
:lmao:
....5-11 this year good luck :up: