PDA

View Full Version : Back Off Losman

The_Philster
09-08-2005, 03:04 AM
After a 2-2 preseason, people are so quick to blame second year quarterback J.P. Losman for the Buffalo Bills. It's easy to blame the leader. I normally would agree if there was a solid team to lead. Remember two facts about the offense. Jonas Jennings is missing which is a big factor in the offensive line. Second it is Losman's second year. Also in his first year he suffered a broken leg and recently recovered. Another fact is that preseason is for learning and not judging. Well, while you're judging I might as well do the same. http://www.tonawandanews.com/articles/index.cfm?artOID=311780&webpage=0&cp=26564

Typ0
09-08-2005, 05:04 AM
this guys writing sucks. But it is funny how people "blame" a pre-season loss on Losman. I just stop listening to those people.

Jan Reimers
09-08-2005, 05:09 AM
this guys writing sucks. But it is funny how people "blame" a pre-season loss on Losman. I just stop listening to those people.
You're right, Typo, the guy writes like a nine year old. But I agree with his basic premise.

Typ0
09-08-2005, 05:12 AM
maybe he is a 9 year old...

Tinboy
09-08-2005, 06:53 AM
Not a very good article. From what I've seen so far and read Gandy is a good replacement for Jennings. A lot of BS.

The King
09-08-2005, 07:05 AM
WTF? This guy is a moron. You know you're a struggling writer when you need to type "In Conclusion" to summarize your article. The only time in conclusion should be used is in a lab report. I neg :negrep: this dude.

Meathead
09-08-2005, 07:30 AM
In conclusion, it blew.

LifetimeBillsFan
09-08-2005, 08:07 AM
The title under his by-line is "Citizen Journalism Contributor"...and you know what that means: he's nothing more than a Bills fan who is an amateur writer that submitted an article expressing his opinion on the subject to the local neighborhood paper.

In short, he's no different than all of us BillsZone members who post our opinions here--if anything, he seems to know less about football than most BZ members! Fortunately for him, someone at the Tonawanda News decided to print his opinion in their paper and he didn't post it on one of the forums here because I have a feeling that he would not have been too pleased with the replies that he would have gotten to it had posted it here.....just a suspicion, mind you...:chuckle: