PDA

View Full Version : What is everyone's pre-game plan and plans for watching the game?

don137
09-08-2005, 07:38 AM
What will you be doing before the game and where will you be watching the Bills-Texans game?

Also, what Bills gear will you be wearing for the official start of the JP era?

Meathead
09-08-2005, 07:42 AM
Drinking; Sec 133 Row 17; Little Mermaid underwear

BlackMetalNinja
09-08-2005, 09:05 AM
I'll be sitting here by myself with the new surround sound system cranked... probably with some Bills shorts and a tshirt rockin... Not the most exciting but better than nothing too.

TigerJ
09-08-2005, 12:11 PM
Would you believe I have to tape it. My nephew's birthday party. At 1:30 we leave home to pick up my foster daughter from a visit with her biological dad. Then it's on to my brother in law's house for the party.

generalmills
09-08-2005, 01:01 PM
Pregame: drinking and eating in our spot at ECC
Gametime- in my seat #4 not 3 (we fight over seat 4 because the "jerk" to our left always smell like s**t but he's a great guy. (hence why i did not put the section and row number)

Typ0
09-08-2005, 02:59 PM
I'll be sitting home.

The_Philster
09-08-2005, 06:37 PM
Tailgating with the Pinto and the Helmet Crew...as far as during the game...see my location in my profile :D

Michael82
09-08-2005, 07:38 PM
Would you believe I have to tape it. My nephew's birthday party. At 1:30 we leave home to pick up my foster daughter from a visit with her biological dad. Then it's on to my brother in law's house for the party.
give me your cell phone number. i'll call you to spoil it. :snicker:

Michael82
09-08-2005, 07:38 PM
Tailgating with the Pinto and the Helmet Crew...as far as during the game...see my location in my profile :D
And BillsZone too...right? :mad:

The_Philster
09-08-2005, 07:41 PM
And BillsZone too...right? :mad:honestly...I doubt it..gonna be pretty busy as it is :idunno:

Mad Bomber
09-08-2005, 07:51 PM
Before the game....getting f***ed up with other Zoners, and visiting the Red Pinto.....

During the game....Section 329 with a bunch of drunken Zoners.....

After the game...CELEBRATING OUR VICTORY with a bunch of drunken Zoners.

Michael82
09-08-2005, 08:33 PM
honestly...I doubt it..gonna be pretty busy as it is :idunno:
:cynic:

The_Philster
09-08-2005, 08:40 PM
:cynic:I ain't gonna abandon the people I've been tailgating with for 10 years...besides, I'll see everyone at the Brew Pub

Michael82
09-08-2005, 08:44 PM
I ain't gonna abandon the people I've been tailgating with for 10 years...besides, I'll see everyone at the Brew Pub
yeah, but most of your group will be leaving to check out the BillsZone tailgate and there will be some Zoners who aren't at the Brew Pub. You should really try to check it out. Even if it's right before the game, or really early.

The_Philster
09-08-2005, 09:01 PM
yeah, but most of your group will be leaving to check out the BillsZone tailgate and there will be some Zoners who aren't at the Brew Pub. You should really try to check it out. Even if it's right before the game, or really early.most of my group? :huh: Why would Jimbo, Ron, Bob, Tim, or Legend's crew go to the BZ tailgate? Ally and mush are the only 2 that have said they were parking in Lot 1 and visiting the BZ tailgate..that's not most
As far as people missing the Brew Pub...that can't be helped...the Helmet Crew tailgate is trying to help Buffalo get that #1 tailgating city status....can't do that if we're not there
just before the game would be tough...time is short with the stupid 4-hour rule in place
really early? :roflmao: When? Before the lots open? I've got bartending duty for a little while after the lots do open

pintonick96
09-08-2005, 09:56 PM
I'll be at the Pinto. I'll actually be cooking this week, not fooling around like I have been at the last couple games.

BTW, I know you all wanna rep your BZ tailgate party, but it's gonna be lame in comparison to the Pinto. It might even be lame compared to the Helmet Crew. Lol, Im jk. Its good to see everyone making checkign out the Pinto part of daily plans.

BAM
09-08-2005, 10:22 PM
I dunno dude I was at the Pinto last year and I thought it was whack... Good luck with the contest though!

LifetimeBillsFan
09-09-2005, 02:07 AM
If someone who has reserved a table at Calico Jack's will let me sit with them, I will be joining a couple of hundred other Bills fans who will be watching the game at Calico Jack's and McFadden's in NYC.

The Bills Backers of NYC--over 1,200 strong!--have made arrangements with these two adjacent bars to show the Bills games there and act essentially like a sports bar in Buffalo. They serve Labatt's Blue and Molson's Canadian, real wings (not the kind of stuff that passes for "Buffalo wings" at most places around here), Sahlen's hot dogs, beef on weck, TKO shots, etc. For those of us who live in the NYC area and can't get back to Buffalo for the games, it is a fun place to meet and cheer for the Bills with other Bills fans.

There should be a huge turnout for the season opener. All of the tables at Calico Jack's that were set aside for reservations were reserved within a matter of hours! They were all gone by the time I had a chance to call. Since it's hard for me, being disabled, I'm just hoping that someone will let me sit with them--otherwise, I may have to stay home and follow the game on the Internet and the BZ GameDay thread. Needless to say, I hope that I will be able to join all of the other Bills Backers who will be watching the game and cheering the Bills on in NYC.

Tatonka
09-09-2005, 08:04 AM
me and my son will be enjoying his first bills game in front of the big screen. i will have on my spikes jersey.. and he will have on his bills onesy.

two :pimped:s on the sofa

im4bflo
09-09-2005, 06:22 PM
I'll be going to SCOREBOARDS 3220 W. TEMPLE Ave POMONA CA 91776
for the first time, my now 3rd Buffalo Billsbackers club (spreading the love!)
Partying hardcore as usual, in my new throwback jersey, and one of my throwback hats. GO BILLS!!!

pintokid53
09-09-2005, 06:57 PM
ill be cooking on the car bacon side and i might even cook a grilled cheese or two cause i know nick would do it