What is everyone's pre-game plan and plans for watching the game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • don137
    • Jul 2002

What is everyone's pre-game plan and plans for watching the game?

What will you be doing before the game and where will you be watching the Bills-Texans game?

Also, what Bills gear will you be wearing for the official start of the JP era?
  • Meathead
    Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
    • Jul 2002

Re: What is everyone's pre-game plan and plans for watching the game?

Drinking; Sec 133 Row 17; Little Mermaid underwear
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
      I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
      • May 2005

I'll be sitting here by myself with the new surround sound system cranked... probably with some Bills shorts and a tshirt rockin... Not the most exciting but better than nothing too.

Comment

• TigerJ
        • Jul 2002

Would you believe I have to tape it. My nephew's birthday party. At 1:30 we leave home to pick up my foster daughter from a visit with her biological dad. Then it's on to my brother in law's house for the party.
        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• generalmills
          • Sep 2003

Pregame: drinking and eating in our spot at ECC
          Gametime- in my seat #4 not 3 (we fight over seat 4 because the "jerk" to our left always smell like s**t but he's a great guy. (hence why i did not put the section and row number)

Comment

• Typ0
            honey pie
            • Jul 2002

I'll be sitting home.

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

Tailgating with the Pinto and the Helmet Crew...as far as during the game...see my location in my profile
              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TigerJ
                Would you believe I have to tape it. My nephew's birthday party. At 1:30 we leave home to pick up my foster daughter from a visit with her biological dad. Then it's on to my brother in law's house for the party.
                give me your cell phone number. i'll call you to spoil it.

Comment

• Michael82
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
                  Tailgating with the Pinto and the Helmet Crew...as far as during the game...see my location in my profile
                  And BillsZone too...right?

Comment

• The_Philster
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
                    And BillsZone too...right?
                    honestly...I doubt it..gonna be pretty busy as it is
                    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Mad Bomber
                      • Jul 2002

Before the game....getting f***ed up with other Zoners, and visiting the Red Pinto.....

During the game....Section 329 with a bunch of drunken Zoners.....

After the game...CELEBRATING OUR VICTORY with a bunch of drunken Zoners.

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

honestly...I doubt it..gonna be pretty busy as it is

Comment

• The_Philster
                          • Jul 2002

I ain't gonna abandon the people I've been tailgating with for 10 years...besides, I'll see everyone at the Brew Pub

Comment

• Michael82
                            • Jul 2002

I ain't gonna abandon the people I've been tailgating with for 10 years...besides, I'll see everyone at the Brew Pub
                            yeah, but most of your group will be leaving to check out the BillsZone tailgate and there will be some Zoners who aren't at the Brew Pub. You should really try to check it out. Even if it's right before the game, or really early.

Comment

• The_Philster
                              • Jul 2002

yeah, but most of your group will be leaving to check out the BillsZone tailgate and there will be some Zoners who aren't at the Brew Pub. You should really try to check it out. Even if it's right before the game, or really early.
                              most of my group? Why would Jimbo, Ron, Bob, Tim, or Legend's crew go to the BZ tailgate? Ally and mush are the only 2 that have said they were parking in Lot 1 and visiting the BZ tailgate..that's not most
                              As far as people missing the Brew Pub...that can't be helped...the Helmet Crew tailgate is trying to help Buffalo get that #1 tailgating city status....can't do that if we're not there
                              just before the game would be tough...time is short with the stupid 4-hour rule in place
                              really early? When? Before the lots open? I've got bartending duty for a little while after the lots do open

Comment

Working...
                              X