Who do you hate the most? Jets, Fins, Pats...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • casdhf
    • Jul 2002

Who do you hate the most? Jets, Fins, Pats...

I gotta say, I have switched to really hating the Patriots. I know the Fins have kinda been our classic rival, but I think the tide is turning to the Pats. After the Bledsoe thing, then Milloy. Even Antwain Smith kinda pissed me off a bit.

Screw Tom Brady!!
    Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

• Meathead
    Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby
    • Jul 2002

Re: Who do you hate the most? Jets, Fins, Pats...

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
      • Jul 2005

Dolphins, hands down. It scares me that this is a post. We need Brian Cox in the Ralph to spit on somebody again before everybody gets all touchy Feely about the damn fins.
      Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

I hate the Patriots more because right now they're winning. The Dolphins are our biggest rivals, but it's not the same as the early/mid 90's when they were our only competition for the division title. Right now, I just hate the Pats so much that I want to see ANYONE take them out, even the Dolphins.

Oh, and my most-hated non-AFCE team is the Titans. I'm looking forward to them having a crappy season.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Tinboy
          • Aug 2004

Fins will always be our rivals but I don't hate as much as I hate the boring Pats.

Comment

• mysticsoto
            Too sober for this...
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37
            I hate the Patriots more because right now they're winning. The Dolphins are our biggest rivals, but it's not the same as the early/mid 90's when they were our only competition for the division title. Right now, I just hate the Pats so much that I want to see ANYONE take them out, even the Dolphins.

Oh, and my most-hated non-AFCE team is the Titans. I'm looking forward to them having a crappy season.
            I'd add Dallas to the most-hated non-AFCE team also. :)

I still hate the Dolphins more than the Patriots though. The Patriots have some respect in my book. The Dolphins will always be our main enemy. Enjoy them being down while you can. In the NFL, teams don't stay at the bottom for very long (unless they are the Bengals).

Comment

• The King
              Without me it's just Awe so
              • Jun 2004

The Pats. I have to listen to these bastards on a daily basis, Its amazing only 2% of Pats fans know anything about football outside of Gillette Stadium.
              I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
              "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
              You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
              It was all
              true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
              He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
              mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• X-Era
                What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                • Feb 2005

in Taking the Patsies. I hate the Fins with a passion not seen since the Nazi genocide.

However, I hate the Pats even more because they atttempt to convince the novice fan and bargain basement shopper that you can just throw a bunch of late round no name clowns together and win 3 SB's. It will NEVER be done that way again. It was the greatest fluke EVER in any sport!

Comment

• Pride
                  • Jul 2002

Fins #1 because I have zero respect for them
                  Pats #2 because I have a great deal of respect for them
                  Jets #3 because they round out the division.

Comment

• Philagape
                    WIN NOW
                    • Jul 2002

I hate the Pats. I ****ing hate them. I hate Brady. I hate Belichick.

I still consider Miami our "rival," but it's hard to hate them when we've owned them for 15 years.
                    "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• camelcowboy
                      • Mar 2005

I used to be a hardcore fin basher, but unfortunately my Girlfriend who is a boston native does nothing but talk about her beloved Tom Brady,and those patriots. All i hear about is dynasty, my hatred for the pats has equaled, if not surpassed my hatred for the dolphins "Its hard to hate a team in the toilet bowl " I hope Takeo rips bradys head off and gives it to Moorman to punt!!!

Comment

• Voltron
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Pride
                        Fins #1 because I have zero respect for them
                        Pats #2 because I have a great deal of respect for them
                        Jets #3 because they round out the division.
                        Ditto!

I have way too much respect for the Coaching and FO to hate the Pats. Not to mention you tend to meet more tolerable Pats fans than you do Fin fans.
                        Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
                        - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
                        -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
                        - Mark Twain

Comment

• Philagape
                          WIN NOW
                          • Jul 2002

You can respect the Pats and hate them at the same time.

Because I don't respect the Fins, I just make fun of them.
                          "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                          2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Voltron
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jp-era
                            in Taking the Patsies. I hate the Fins with a passion not seen since the Nazi genocide.

However, I hate the Pats even more because they atttempt to convince the novice fan and bargain basement shopper that you can just throw a bunch of late round no name clowns together and win 3 SB's. It will NEVER be done that way again. It was the greatest fluke EVER in any sport!
                            I 100% disagree. It is the entire organization understanding the Coaches game plan and getting the right people to fill the spots. Belichick's System only works with the right speed and intelligence at certain positions and while I wouldn't call it simple, you can say that people seem to be able to move in and out more seamlessly.
                            Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
                            - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
                            -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
                            - Mark Twain

Comment

• casdhf
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Philagape
                              I hate the Pats. I ****ing hate them. I hate Brady. I hate Belichick.

I still consider Miami our "rival," but it's hard to hate them when we've owned them for 15 years.
                              I agree
                              Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                              cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

Working...
                              X