PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 things you love about the Football

X-Era
09-08-2005, 08:50 AM
In the vain of Ebenezer who is absolutely lighting us this board and continuing to make BillsZone the BEST message board for Bills fans, I have to follow suit and ask THIS question: Give me your top 5 list of the things you love about the football season:

5) College football- Seems like it doesnt make sense but to me I like wetting my appetite with the college warmup on Saturdays.

4) Rookies- This year we are missing our top 2 due to injuries but I just cant wait to see them when the bullets fly.

3) Monday Night Football- Since the station changed I hope they still stick with Rockin Hank for the "are you ready for some football" song.

2) Chris Berman- Just hearing the guys voice gets me ready to watch some hitting. Stumblin, bumblin. The guy is a stud commentator, the best there is, and a Bills fan ta boot!

1) The Bills experience- Its not just the current team, its not just the opponent, its the raise-the-hair-on-the-back-of-your-neck feeling you get when you get the wide pan of Ralph Wilson Stadium, see the best damn fans in the league, flash back to the SB years in your head, think about the greatest comeback ever, watch the snow fall, and get ready to kick some major league Fin AZZ on the field!!!

The_Philster
09-08-2005, 05:16 PM
3) Monday Night Football- Since the station changed I hope they still stick with Rockin Hank for the "are you ready for some football" song.:huh: Station changed? It's still on ABC this year