PDA

View Full Version : FULL YEAR PREDICTIONS FOR THE BILLS!

Mitchy moo
09-08-2005, 10:51 AM
I think we get 14 wins and 2 losses:

Houston-W (we decimate them)
Tampa-W (closer game)
Atl-W (Vick's running for his life, not for a score)
N.O-W (extra home game, we do quite well)
Mia-W (Miami goes through 3 quarterbacks as ricky laughs)
NYJ-W (Chad figures out this wasn't going to be his day mid 2nd quarter)
Oak-W (Moss is wondering why am I not getting the ball?)
NE-L (We choke up a little to start w/ emotions & then just choke)
KC-W (KC sees other colors of red on their jersey, close game)
SD-W (LT starts running but never really gets anywhere)
Car-W (Superbowl preview is close but we finish strong)
Mia-W (Miami finds out the weather is the only good thing today)
NE-L (Rematch and we make it very close, brady's smiling)
Den-W (Denver can get better seeding with a win, no chance)
Cin-W (Cincinnati calls it a rebuilding year as TKO giggles)

I think that no one wanted to play us near the end of last season. We have had another whole year to adjust to Coach Mike's systems and improve on it. We could of easily won 3 or more games last year with a fairly predictable offense & a non-road-grader type line. JP can run, Willis can run, and Eric / Lee E. / Roscoe can all run as well. The defense is only going to improve and the backups could almost start on most other teams so we really shouldn't be missing a beat even on breaks. Special Teams look solid and we even improved our long-snapper.

AFC finishes:

Bills 14-2
Pats 12-4
Indy 11-5
Pittsburgh 11-5
Denver 10-6
Ny Jets 10-6

NY jets beat pittsburgh (chad goes crazy and Big Ben just watches)
Indy beats Denver (Manning decides we ain't a running today)

Bills defeat Jets (Not really that close, over after first half)
Indy beats pats (finally, Brady get his I'm a know it all slut look here smile slapped right off his face)

Bills beat indy (blizzard conditions, Manning is flopping around in the snow making angels and singing 'country road take me home to the place...')

Super Bowl picks:

Bills beat Carolina to win it all. (carolina remembers that it's time to pay the BILLS!!)

BleedinGreenNC
09-08-2005, 10:59 AM
Good picks, but 14-2? By the way, we play each other twice!

OpIv37
09-08-2005, 11:10 AM
Houston-W
Tampa-W
Atl-L
N.O-W
Mia-W
NYJ-W
Oak-L
NE-L
KC-W
SD-L
Car-L
Mia-L
NE-L
Den-W
Cin-W
NYJ-L

7-9, and that's being optimistic. Both NE games are automatic losses, as are SD and Atlanta.

BleedinGreenNC
09-08-2005, 11:14 AM
Houston-W
Tampa-W
Atl-L
N.O-W
Mia-W
NYJ-L
Oak-L
NE-L
KC-W
SD-L
Car-L
Mia-L
NE-L
Den-W
Cin-W
NYJ-L

7-9, and that's being optimistic. Both NE games are automatic losses, as are SD and Atlanta. I really dont see you guys having a losing record,maybe 9-7, you still have an incredible defense, don't sell yourself so low.

OpIv37
09-08-2005, 11:20 AM
I really dont see you guys having a losing record,maybe 9-7, you still have an incredible defense, don't sell yourself so low.

Well I look at it this way- JP's going to cost us two games due to lack of experience. I'm NOT suggesting that we bench him- it's just the price you pay for starting a young QB in the NFL.

Rian Lindell will cost us at least two games because our style of play should keep the games close, and he just sucks and will blow it for us.

Teams with good defenses, like Atlanta and NE, will shut down our offense- our D will keep us in the game for 3 quarters then finally get tired and give up a big play (see Oak and Jax games last year).

I doubt McGahee makes it through the whole season without an injury because our O line is terrible. So those are the reasons for my pessimistic assessment.

IF McGahee stays healthy and IF JP doesn't make any game losing mistakes and IF Lindell doesn't have to kick anything over 32 yards and IF the D and ST contribute to the scoring, we'll easily be 9-7 or better. But that's far too many question marks for me to predict a good season.

jamze132
09-08-2005, 11:22 AM
Lets just pray that an astroid doesn't detroy "The Ralph". My prediction is that it doesn't.

Bulldog
09-08-2005, 11:23 AM
Houston-W
Tampa-W
Atl-L
N.O-W
Mia-W
NYJ-L
Oak-L
NE-L
KC-W
SD-L
Car-L
Mia-L
NE-L
Den-W
Cin-W
NYJ-L

7-9, and that's being optimistic. Both NE games are automatic losses, as are SD and Atlanta.

So Buffalo goes 1-5 in the division? And why is Atlanta and automatic loss? You must be one of those people who is convinced that Mike Vick is one of the top five QB's in the league. Nothing about Atlanta scares me. We'll see about NE, I think the loss of Weiss will hurt them more than most people think. While the system is in place, and Brady knows it like the back of his hand, I think they'll miss the in game adjustments that Weiss would make.

OpIv37
09-08-2005, 11:27 AM
So Buffalo goes 1-5 in the division? And why is Atlanta and automatic loss? You must be one of those people who is convinced that Mike Vick is one of the top five QB's in the league. Nothing about Atlanta scares me. We'll see about NE, I think the loss of Weiss will hurt them more than most people think. While the system is in place, and Brady knows it like the back of his hand, I think they'll miss the in game adjustments that Weiss would make.

Vick sucks. Their defense scares me- they'll shut down our offense, our D will get tired at the end and give up one play, which is all it will take to beat us.

I meant to have us 2-4 in the division- two losses to NE and 1 each to the Jets and Dolphins. The Dolphins are an improving team and they always play us tough- I think we're going to take them for granted and they're going to shock us like they did to NE last year. I still don't think there's any way we can compete with NE and I think the Jets are about on an equal level with us.

Mitchy moo
09-08-2005, 11:45 AM
Vick sucks. Their defense scares me- they'll shut down our offense, our D will get tired at the end and give up one play, which is all it will take to beat us.

I meant to have us 2-4 in the division- two losses to NE and 1 each to the Jets and Dolphins. The Dolphins are an improving team and they always play us tough- I think we're going to take them for granted and they're going to shock us like they did to NE last year. I still don't think there's any way we can compete with NE and I think the Jets are about on an equal level with us.A Loss to the dolphins?? Bledsoe was a statue in Miami last year and they couldn't stop us, I was there. Believe me both fins games are banked. Fins have more issues than just a new coach/system and players that drink and party everyday.

OpIv37
09-08-2005, 12:06 PM
A Loss to the dolphins?? Bledsoe was a statue in Miami last year and they couldn't stop us, I was there. Believe me both fins games are banked. Fins have more issues than just a new coach/system and players that drink and party everyday.

they owned our D in the second game last year- if it wasn't for the offense having an amazing game, we would have been killed. I just have a really bad feeling about Miami this year.

JD
09-08-2005, 12:12 PM
Houston-W
Tampa-W
Atl-L
N.O-W
Mia-W
NYJ-W
Oak-L
NE-L
KC-W
SD-L
Car-L
Mia-L
NE-L
Den-W
Cin-W
NYJ-L

Automatic losses? I dont know about that man, they lost some key people this offseason....

JD
09-08-2005, 12:15 PM
The Dolphins also beat the Patsies...whoopie. They wont win once against us this year, I can garauntee it.

mysticsoto
09-08-2005, 12:17 PM
they owned our D in the second game last year- if it wasn't for the offense having an amazing game, we would have been killed. I just have a really bad feeling about Miami this year.

??? Wow. Now that's what I call a pessimist... :D:

JD
09-08-2005, 12:19 PM
I totally agree with you man :posrep:
With the loss of Weiss it will set the Patriots back a year, they will not be all that great this year. I see them going 10-6, and not making it far in the playoffs. I see us going 4-2 in our division with loses to the Jets and one to the Patriots in the second game after McGahee is takin' out of the game :crap:.

munchies
09-08-2005, 01:36 PM
I think we get 14 wins and 2 losses:

Houston-W (we decimate them)
Tampa-W (closer game)
Atl-W (Vick's running for his life, not for a score)
N.O-W (extra home game, we do quite well)
Mia-W (Miami goes through 3 quarterbacks as ricky laughs)
NYJ-W (Chad figures out this wasn't going to be his day mid 2nd quarter)
Oak-W (Moss is wondering why am I not getting the ball?)
NE-L (We choke up a little to start w/ emotions & then just choke)
KC-W (KC sees other colors of red on their jersey, close game)
SD-W (LT starts running but never really gets anywhere)
Car-W (Superbowl preview is close but we finish strong)
Mia-W (Miami finds out the weather is the only good thing today)
NE-L (Rematch and we make it very close, brady's smiling)
Den-W (Denver can get better seeding with a win, no chance)
Cin-W (Cincinnati calls it a rebuilding year as TKO giggles)

I think that no one wanted to play us near the end of last season. We have had another whole year to adjust to Coach Mike's systems and improve on it. We could of easily won 3 or more games last year with a fairly predictable offense & a non-road-grader type line. JP can run, Willis can run, and Eric / Lee E. / Roscoe can all run as well. The defense is only going to improve and the backups could almost start on most other teams so we really shouldn't be missing a beat even on breaks. Special Teams look solid and we even improved our long-snapper.

AFC finishes:

Bills 14-2
Pats 12-4
Indy 11-5
Pittsburgh 11-5
Denver 10-6
Ny Jets 10-6

NY jets beat pittsburgh (chad goes crazy and Big Ben just watches)
Indy beats Denver (Manning decides we ain't a running today)

Bills defeat Jets (Not really that close, over after first half)
Indy beats pats (finally, Brady get his I'm a know it all slut look here smile slapped right off his face)

Bills beat indy (blizzard conditions, Manning is flopping around in the snow making angels and singing 'country road take me home to the place...')

Super Bowl picks:

Bills beat Carolina to win it all. (carolina remembers that it's time to pay the BILLS!!)
Man stop sippin the coolaid you homer! no way this team is going 14-2!!! I will be happy with .500 the way our crud line is playing. If we cut fat bennie and big busty mike we might be 10-6! stop bein unrealistic on this board!!:rage:

footballhottie
09-08-2005, 01:40 PM
:sigh:damn.... OP knows what hes talking about...which is a shame becuase his perdiction isn't in favor for the bills going to the SB :sad:
:teary:I'm really scard...

justasportsfan
09-08-2005, 02:00 PM
Houston-W
Tampa-W
Atl-L
N.O-W
Mia-W
NYJ-W
Oak-L
NE-L
KC-W
SD-L
Car-L
Mia-L
NE-L
Den-W
Cin-W
NYJ-L

7-9, and that's being optimistic. Both NE games are automatic losses, as are SD and Atlanta.haha! You see us beating KC ,bengals ,jets and Denver but losing to Miami (evven if it's at miami)? BTW, that's 8 wins you predicted. Not 7.

munchies
09-08-2005, 02:04 PM
Houston-W
Tampa-W
Atl-L
N.O-W
Mia-W
NYJ-L
Oak-L
NE-L
KC-L
SD-L
Car-L
Mia-L
NE-L
Den-W
Cin-L
NYJ-L

5-11 if we play LOSS man , possibly 8-8 to 10-6 if we play holcomb:rage:

OpIv37
09-08-2005, 02:05 PM
:sigh:damn.... OP knows what hes talking about...which is a shame becuase his perdiction isn't in favor for the bills going to the SB :sad:
:teary:I'm really scard...

do I detect a hint of sarcasm in this post?

I said it before, and I'll say it again- an optimist can never be pleasantly surprised. Based on what I saw in preseason, this is what I consider to be the most likely outcome.

But anything could happen- maybe McGahee and half our D gets injured in the first month and we end up 3-13. Or maybe Losman comes out looking line an all-pro and Mike Gandy turns out to be the best linemen in Bills history and we win the division at 12-4. 7-9 is just my prediction based on the incomplete information that I have.

OpIv37
09-08-2005, 02:06 PM
Houston-W
Tampa-W
Atl-L
N.O-W
Mia-W
NYJ-L
Oak-L
NE-L
KC-L
SD-L
Car-L
Mia-L
NE-L
Den-W
Cin-L
NYJ-L

5-11 if we play LOSS man , possibly 8-8 to 10-6 if we play holcomb:rage:

wow- I don't think we'll have a winning season either, but I doubt we'll lose 8 in a row.

justasportsfan
09-08-2005, 02:08 PM
they owned our D in the second game last year- if it wasn't for the offense having an amazing game, we would have been killed. I just have a really bad feeling about Miami this year.what game were you watching? They owned our D in the first qtr. The bills D last year was the best 2nd half D.

OpIv37
09-08-2005, 02:11 PM
haha! You see us beating KC ,bengals ,jets and Denver but losing to Miami (evven if it's at miami)? BTW, that's 8 wins you predicted. Not 7.

yeah I wanted to have us splitting with the Jets but initially I accidently had them both as losses. I forgot to update the number when I edited the post.

I think Miami will beat us cuz we won't take them seriously and they put up a good fight in both games last year. The Bengals are up and coming, but we've played them enough to know how to beat them by now. Denver is overrated- last year they had to be the worst 9-7 team in NFL history. The Jets are division rivals and there's no way we surrender 2 to them, especially after we proved we could beat them last year.

justasportsfan
09-08-2005, 02:14 PM
yeah I wanted to have us splitting with the Jets but initially I accidently had them both as losses. I forgot to update the number when I edited the post.

I think Miami will beat us cuz we won't take them seriously and they put up a good fight in both games last year. The Bengals are up and coming, but we've played them enough to know how to beat them by now. Denver is overrated- last year they had to be the worst 9-7 team in NFL history. The Jets are division rivals and there's no way we surrender 2 to them, especially after we proved we could beat them last year. you can throw last years fins out the window. They are not last years fins. Although they may be better, at this point in time, I have no reason to think they are any better than the ones you picked us to beat. If you are are basing your predictions on preseason, have you seen the fins?

BillsFever21
09-08-2005, 02:16 PM
8-8

DarbyTheDinosaur
09-08-2005, 02:35 PM
Sep 11 - Houston W
Sep 18 - at Tampa Bay L
Sep 25 - Atlanta L
Oct 2 - at New Orleans W
Oct 9 - Miami W
Oct 16 - N.Y. Jets W
Oct 23 - at Oakland L
Oct 30 - at New England L
Week 9 - BYE
Nov 13 - Kansas City W
Nov 20 - at San Diego W
Nov 27 - Carolina L
Dec 4 - at Miami W
Dec 11 - New England W
Dec 17 - Denver W
Dec 24 - at Cincinnati W
Jan 1 - at N.Y. Jets W

11-5? Who knows...nothing wrong with optimism.<SCRIPT>zSB(3,3);if(!z336){var zIsb=gEI("adsb");if(zIsb){zIsb.style.display="inline";zIsb.style.height="0px";zIsb.style.width="0px";}var zIss=gEI("adss");if(zIss){zIss.style.display="inline";zIss.style.height="0px";zIss.style.width="0px";}}</SCRIPT>

JD
09-08-2005, 02:42 PM
Sep 11 - Houston W
Sep 18 - at Tampa Bay L
Sep 25 - Atlanta W
Oct 2 - at New Orleans W
Oct 9 - Miami W
Oct 16 - N.Y. Jets W
Oct 23 - at Oakland L
Oct 30 - at New England L
Week 9 - BYE
Nov 13 - Kansas City W
Nov 20 - at San Diego L
Nov 27 - Carolina W (CLOSE GAME!)
Dec 4 - at Miami W
Dec 11 - New England W
Dec 17 - Denver W
Dec 24 - at Cincinnati W
Jan 1 - at N.Y. Jets L

I too see 11-5 for the Bills.
:rockon:

Mitchy moo
09-08-2005, 02:51 PM
do I detect a hint of sarcasm in this post?

I said it before, and I'll say it again- an optimist can never be pleasantly surprised. Based on what I saw in preseason, this is what I consider to be the most likely outcome.

But anything could happen- maybe McGahee and half our D gets injured in the first month and we end up 3-13. Or maybe Losman comes out looking line an all-pro and Mike Gandy turns out to be the best linemen in Bills history and we win the division at 12-4. 7-9 is just my prediction based on the incomplete information that I have.
The pre-season really means nothing. Look at INDY, they went like 1-4 in the pre-season. Does that mean they go 4-12 for the year?

The pre-season is for trying new things and plays to see how they work out. You'll have Willis running all over the place this year, maybe even 1,875 + yards.

You are going to see more screen passes from the Bills this year than you ever have seen. Then when they do back up the D, Willis will be 5-7 yards deep nearly everytime. Then when they come up to play the run, eric, roscoe and lee evans will be there.

I think the Bills are a legit threat on either side of the ball, even special teams.

OpIv37
09-08-2005, 03:00 PM
The pre-season really means nothing. Look at INDY, they went like 1-4 in the pre-season. Does that mean they go 4-12 for the year?

The pre-season is for trying new things and plays to see how they work out. You'll have Willis running all over the place this year, maybe even 1,875 + yards.

You are going to see more screen passes from the Bills this year than you ever have seen. Then when they do back up the D, Willis will be 5-7 yards deep nearly everytime. Then when they come up to play the run, eric, roscoe and lee evans will be there.

I think the Bills are a legit threat on either side of the ball, even special teams.

So, you think JP is suddenly going to know not to run 20 yards backwards on 2nd and goal because the word in front of "season" changed from "pre" to "regular"? You think Ron Edwards is suddenly going to become a solid run stuffer and excellent pass rusher? You think Josh Reed will suddenly be able to catch the ball? You think JP and Wills are suddenly going to be able to avoid fumbles? I bet they were playing that preseason game thinking "this game doesn't count, so I don't really have to protect the ball all that well".

You can't judge the total feel of a team from preseason because the coaches don't want to show too much, especially on offense. But you can judge talent and tendencies of players.

frank74
09-08-2005, 03:05 PM
Houston-W
Tampa-W
Atl-L
N.O-W
Mia-W
NYJ-W
Oak-L
NE-L
KC-W
SD-L
Car-L
Mia-L
NE-L
Den-W
Cin-W
NYJ-L

7-9 is being generous in my opinion. i see possibly a win in week 1, moreso a loss and a definite loss in tampa. i also see us losing to the jets twice. as far as cincy, i see that as a loss also. so, i predict 4-12, bottom of the barrel.

Billsman12
09-08-2005, 03:27 PM
Houston-W
Tampa-L
Atlanta-W
New Orleans-W
Miami-W
New York-W
Oakland-W
New England-L
Kansas City-L
San Diego-L
Carolina-L
Miami-W
New England-L
Denver-W
Cincinnati-W
New York-L

10-6

Mitchy moo
09-08-2005, 03:27 PM
7-9 is being generous in my opinion. i see possibly a win in week 1, moreso a loss and a definite loss in tampa. i also see us losing to the jets twice. as far as cincy, i see that as a loss also. so, i predict 4-12, bottom of the barrel.
We are looking at this from 2 different places, your near pluto and I'm on earth. We'll see soon enough, see you on sunday.

frank74
09-08-2005, 03:32 PM
We are looking at this from 2 different places, your near pluto and I'm on earth. We'll see soon enough, see you on sunday. oh well, pluto or earth, opinions vary i guess.

Mitchy moo
09-08-2005, 03:40 PM
So, you think JP is suddenly going to know not to run 20 yards backwards on 2nd and goal because the word in front of "season" changed from "pre" to "regular"? You think Ron Edwards is suddenly going to become a solid run stuffer and excellent pass rusher? You think Josh Reed will suddenly be able to catch the ball? You think JP and Wills are suddenly going to be able to avoid fumbles? I bet they were playing that preseason game thinking "this game doesn't count, so I don't really have to protect the ball all that well".

You can't judge the total feel of a team from preseason because the coaches don't want to show too much, especially on offense. But you can judge talent and tendencies of players.
Drew couldn't even run back 20 yards and we went 9-7 and could of easily went 11-6. I considered Drew a liability from the start and everytime he dropped back I just waited for someone to get him. It was embarrassing everytime he had the ball and couldn't move to save himself, that problem is solved.

Go ahead and bring up the inexperience card, I knew how to run when I was young and so does JP. He'll save his own neck or they'll use screens to spook the blitzers away.

Mitchy moo
09-08-2005, 03:57 PM
According to these guys you should have a bad feeling about Miami:

'The Dolphins will eventually become a solid program again under Saban'

'Saban will take his lumps. His team is pitiful. The Dolphins were atrocious in the preseason offensively.
Even when Ricky Williams returns after serving a four-game drug suspension, the Dolphins will be terrible on offense. They’ve been alarmingly sloppy and the quarterback situation of Gus Frerotte and A.J. Feely doesn’t appear to be overly promising.

Making matters worse, the defense, the staple of the team last year, looks old and slow. Thus, there are major issues on both sides of the ball.

Thus, it appears Saban’s first taste as a head coach in the NFL will not be good. But, of course, it will be worth watching.'

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9205972/

Mr. Cynical
09-08-2005, 03:58 PM
Houston-W
Tampa-W
Atl-L
N.O-W
Mia-W
NYJ-W
Oak-L
NE-L
KC-W
SD-L
Car-L
Mia-L
NE-L
Den-W
Cin-W
NYJ-L

7-9, and that's being optimistic. Both NE games are automatic losses, as are SD and Atlanta.I pretty much agree with this although I'm a little on the fence with ATL. Bottom line is no oline.

footballhottie
09-08-2005, 04:06 PM
do I detect a hint of sarcasm in this post? I said it before, and I'll say it again- an optimist can never be pleasantly surprised. Based on what I saw in preseason, this is what I consider to be the most likely outcome. But anything could happen- maybe McGahee and half our D gets injured in the first month and we end up 3-13. Or maybe Losman comes out looking line an all-pro and Mike Gandy turns out to be the best linemen in Bills history and we win the division at 12-4. 7-9 is just my prediction based on the incomplete information that I have.no i swear to god i was being strait...i was saying it sucks that you know what your talking about becuase what you have to say is not the best of news

OpIv37
09-08-2005, 06:47 PM
no i swear to god i was being strait...i was saying it sucks that you know what your talking about becuase what you have to say is not the best of news

thanks- it's tough to interpret tone. And usually when I say something negative, I get heavily criticized on this board.

Mitchy moo
09-13-2005, 12:31 PM
So far so good, 1-0. We looked great on both sides of the ball. Carr can run as well and he was running for his life sunday. I think most QB's will not want to play the bills D this year.

Skooby pred: Houston-W (we decimate them)- I think we decimated them.

ublinkwescore
09-13-2005, 06:30 PM
Op, you're starting to dissapoint me.

If we make the playoffs, I hope you don't come in here and comment on us stinking it up and getting eliminated in our first playoff game.

Luisito23
09-13-2005, 06:38 PM
Well I look at it this way- JP's going to cost us two games due to lack of experience. I'm NOT suggesting that we bench him- it's just the price you pay for starting a young QB in the NFL.

Rian Lindell will cost us at least two games because our style of play should keep the games close, and he just sucks and will blow it for us.

Teams with good defenses, like Atlanta and NE, will shut down our offense- our D will keep us in the game for 3 quarters then finally get tired and give up a big play (see Oak and Jax games last year).

I doubt McGahee makes it through the whole season without an injury because our O line is terrible. So those are the reasons for my pessimistic assessment.

IF McGahee stays healthy and IF JP doesn't make any game losing mistakes and IF Lindell doesn't have to kick anything over 32 yards and IF the D and ST contribute to the scoring, we'll easily be 9-7 or better. But that's far too many question marks for me to predict a good season.

Work on not being so optimistic.....

GO BILLS!!!!!

Mitchy moo
09-13-2005, 10:35 PM
Looks like fox sports seems to be thinking like myself:

I feel Steeler Nation collectively frothing at the mouth. I get your e-mails and know your Steelers beat the Bills in the season finale last year. Guess what: It’s 2005, and I believe this Bills team has all the ingredients to make a deep playoff run. Awesome defense and special teams. Save a spot on the Pro Bowl for Willis McGahee. Plus there’s juicy receiver fruit to pick from for rookie QB J.P.Losman that will only get better once speedster Roscoe Parrish returns from injury

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/powerRankings

Mitchy moo
09-13-2005, 11:47 PM
1. NE scored 30 points-gave up 20 points & gave up 351 TOTAL NET YARDS

2. Indy scored 24 POINTS gave up 7 points & gave up 401 TOTAL NET YARDS TO THAT PROFILIC SCORING MACHINE BALTIMORE (NOT)

3. Bills scored 22 and gave up 7 points & gave up 120 TOTAL NET YARDS.

4. Titans took 303 TOTAL NET YARDS from Pittsburgh, for those who argue for 4th.

5. Eagles took 301 TOTAL NET YARDS from atlanta's vaulted D (Philly looked inept all game and really didn't do anything but still got 301)

If the raiders, baltimore, or houston all played each other at a neutral site (top 3 teams losing opponents), I would take houston just based on talent alone.

We gave up ~65% less total yards to similiar opponents, so I feel the Bills deserve a 3rd place ranking or better based on that performance.

So in the top 5 teams on Fox sports power ranking poll, who had the best total all around performance?? I would say the Bills easily based on combining all sets of stats & yardages.<!-- / message -->
<!-- / message -->

Mitchy moo
09-14-2005, 07:54 AM
I love this:

This is as helpless as I've felt playing quarterback since I've been in the third grade," Carr said after the Texans managed only 120 yards and 11 first downs against a plundering unit that now invades Tampa for Sunday's home opener.

Mitchy moo
09-16-2005, 11:25 AM
Anyone else have a prediction??

WCoastFin
09-16-2005, 05:14 PM
Houston-W (It's the Texans, what do you expect?)
Tampa-L (The Bucs D and caddilac are on a roll)
Atl-L (Who will contain Vick???)
N.O-W (Buffalo at home, and the Saints are homeless)
Mia-L (Under a new Regime, they will surprise the Bills in their first encounter)
NYJ-W (The Jets will be a lost team)
Oak-W (This game will really depend on the Randy Ratio, but I'll give the benefit of the doubt to the Bills)
NE-L (The Bills will be too careful)
KC-L (High Powered offense and upgraded defense will be ebough to win this game for KC)
SD-L (If San Diego picks up where it left off, it will be enough to squeeze out a win)
Car-W (The Bills somehow pull this one out of their hat as the Panthers cannot re-group themselves this time)
Mia-L (After trying to figure out what happend in the first game, they will be swept)
NE-W (Surprisingly enough, the Bills find a way to beat the SB Champs)
Den-W (Denver is clearly lost and will be playing for a draft pick by this time)
Cin-L (The Bengals finish strong and make the neccesary playoff push)

7-9 season for the Buffalo Bills.

Super Bowl picks:

Indianapolis vs. Atlanta

ParanoidAndroid
09-16-2005, 05:39 PM
Houston-W (It's the Texans, what do you expect?)
Tampa-L (The Bucs D and caddilac are on a roll)
Atl-L (Who will contain Vick???)
N.O-W (Buffalo at home, and the Saints are homeless)
Mia-L (Under a new Regime, they will surprise the Bills in their first encounter)
NYJ-W (The Jets will be a lost team)
Oak-W (This game will really depend on the Randy Ratio, but I'll give the benefit of the doubt to the Bills)
NE-L (The Bills will be too careful)
KC-L (High Powered offense and upgraded defense will be ebough to win this game for KC)
SD-L (If San Diego picks up where it left off, it will be enough to squeeze out a win)
Car-W (The Bills somehow pull this one out of their hat as the Panthers cannot re-group themselves this time)
Mia-L (After trying to figure out what happend in the first game, they will be swept)
NE-W (Surprisingly enough, the Bills find a way to beat the SB Champs)
Den-W (Denver is clearly lost and will be playing for a draft pick by this time)
Cin-L (The Bengals finish strong and make the neccesary playoff push)

7-9 season for the Buffalo Bills.

Super Bowl picks:

Indianapolis vs. Atlanta
:lolcry:

casdhf
09-16-2005, 06:06 PM
swept by the dolphins?

gannd
09-16-2005, 06:19 PM
I'll call 10-6 just because I'm like that.

Mitchy moo
09-16-2005, 06:42 PM
[QUOTE=gannd]

In the last dozen regular season games the bills have been about the best in the league, henceforth the # 3 ranking on fox sports rankings. Fools who think differently are just foolish.

thebuffalobills4
09-16-2005, 10:13 PM
vs TEXANS W 22-7
AT bucs L 13-10
vs falcons w 20-17
at saints w 21-17
vs jets w 27-10
vs phins w 30-14
at raiders w 41-20
at pats L 20-10
vs cheifs w 34-21
at chargers L 17-16
vs panthers w 19-16
at dophins w 37-28
vs pats L 20-17
vs broncos w 42-10
at bengals w 23-20
at jets L 14-10

d ranked #1
o ranked # 16

BillsOwnAll
09-17-2005, 02:36 PM
:teary:I'm really scard...how does he know what hes talking about? i never heard of an "automatic loss" i thought thats why we play the game.

BillsOwnAll
09-17-2005, 02:36 PM
Op is just a fan with no faith......i dont know if i caneven call him a fan.

WCoastFin
09-27-2005, 12:39 PM
:lolcry:

well so far, so good....not so funny anymore is it? :lmao: :nervous:

:bf1: