Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

FULL YEAR PREDICTIONS FOR THE BILLS!

I think we get 14 wins and 2 losses:

Houston-W (we decimate them)
    Tampa-W (closer game)
    Atl-W (Vick's running for his life, not for a score)
    N.O-W (extra home game, we do quite well)
    Mia-W (Miami goes through 3 quarterbacks as ricky laughs)
    NYJ-W (Chad figures out this wasn't going to be his day mid 2nd quarter)
    Oak-W (Moss is wondering why am I not getting the ball?)
    NE-L (We choke up a little to start w/ emotions & then just choke)
    KC-W (KC sees other colors of red on their jersey, close game)
    SD-W (LT starts running but never really gets anywhere)
    Car-W (Superbowl preview is close but we finish strong)
    Mia-W (Miami finds out the weather is the only good thing today)
    NE-L (Rematch and we make it very close, brady's smiling)
    Den-W (Denver can get better seeding with a win, no chance)
    Cin-W (Cincinnati calls it a rebuilding year as TKO giggles)

I think that no one wanted to play us near the end of last season. We have had another whole year to adjust to Coach Mike's systems and improve on it. We could of easily won 3 or more games last year with a fairly predictable offense & a non-road-grader type line. JP can run, Willis can run, and Eric / Lee E. / Roscoe can all run as well. The defense is only going to improve and the backups could almost start on most other teams so we really shouldn't be missing a beat even on breaks. Special Teams look solid and we even improved our long-snapper.

AFC finishes:

Bills 14-2
    Pats 12-4
    Indy 11-5
    Pittsburgh 11-5
    Denver 10-6
    Ny Jets 10-6

NY jets beat pittsburgh (chad goes crazy and Big Ben just watches)
    Indy beats Denver (Manning decides we ain't a running today)

Bills defeat Jets (Not really that close, over after first half)
    Indy beats pats (finally, Brady get his I'm a know it all slut look here smile slapped right off his face)

Bills beat indy (blizzard conditions, Manning is flopping around in the snow making angels and singing 'country road take me home to the place...')

Super Bowl picks:

Bills beat Carolina to win it all. (carolina remembers that it's time to pay the BILLS!!)
  • BleedinGreenNC
    • Sep 2004

Re: FULL YEAR PREDICTIONS FOR THE BILLS!

Good picks, but 14-2? By the way, we play each other twice!

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Houston-W
      Tampa-W
      Atl-L
      N.O-W
      Mia-W
      NYJ-W
      Oak-L
      NE-L
      KC-W
      SD-L
      Car-L
      Mia-L
      NE-L
      Den-W
      Cin-W
      NYJ-L

7-9, and that's being optimistic. Both NE games are automatic losses, as are SD and Atlanta.
      Last edited by OpIv37; 09-08-2005, 11:33 AM.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BleedinGreenNC
        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37
        Houston-W
        Tampa-W
        Atl-L
        N.O-W
        Mia-W
        NYJ-L
        Oak-L
        NE-L
        KC-W
        SD-L
        Car-L
        Mia-L
        NE-L
        Den-W
        Cin-W
        NYJ-L

7-9, and that's being optimistic. Both NE games are automatic losses, as are SD and Atlanta.
        I really dont see you guys having a losing record,maybe 9-7, you still have an incredible defense, don't sell yourself so low.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by BleedinGreenNC
          I really dont see you guys having a losing record,maybe 9-7, you still have an incredible defense, don't sell yourself so low.
          Well I look at it this way- JP's going to cost us two games due to lack of experience. I'm NOT suggesting that we bench him- it's just the price you pay for starting a young QB in the NFL.

Rian Lindell will cost us at least two games because our style of play should keep the games close, and he just sucks and will blow it for us.

Teams with good defenses, like Atlanta and NE, will shut down our offense- our D will keep us in the game for 3 quarters then finally get tired and give up a big play (see Oak and Jax games last year).

I doubt McGahee makes it through the whole season without an injury because our O line is terrible. So those are the reasons for my pessimistic assessment.

IF McGahee stays healthy and IF JP doesn't make any game losing mistakes and IF Lindell doesn't have to kick anything over 32 yards and IF the D and ST contribute to the scoring, we'll easily be 9-7 or better. But that's far too many question marks for me to predict a good season.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• jamze132
            Don’t hate…
            • Jun 2003

Lets just pray that an astroid doesn't detroy "The Ralph". My prediction is that it doesn't.

Comment

• Bulldog
              Top Dog
              • Jan 2003

Houston-W
              Tampa-W
              Atl-L
              N.O-W
              Mia-W
              NYJ-L
              Oak-L
              NE-L
              KC-W
              SD-L
              Car-L
              Mia-L
              NE-L
              Den-W
              Cin-W
              NYJ-L

So Buffalo goes 1-5 in the division? And why is Atlanta and automatic loss? You must be one of those people who is convinced that Mike Vick is one of the top five QB's in the league. Nothing about Atlanta scares me. We'll see about NE, I think the loss of Weiss will hurt them more than most people think. While the system is in place, and Brady knows it like the back of his hand, I think they'll miss the in game adjustments that Weiss would make.
              I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Bulldog
                So Buffalo goes 1-5 in the division? And why is Atlanta and automatic loss? You must be one of those people who is convinced that Mike Vick is one of the top five QB's in the league. Nothing about Atlanta scares me. We'll see about NE, I think the loss of Weiss will hurt them more than most people think. While the system is in place, and Brady knows it like the back of his hand, I think they'll miss the in game adjustments that Weiss would make.
                Vick sucks. Their defense scares me- they'll shut down our offense, our D will get tired at the end and give up one play, which is all it will take to beat us.

I meant to have us 2-4 in the division- two losses to NE and 1 each to the Jets and Dolphins. The Dolphins are an improving team and they always play us tough- I think we're going to take them for granted and they're going to shock us like they did to NE last year. I still don't think there's any way we can compete with NE and I think the Jets are about on an equal level with us.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                  Roways rooking ahread!
                  • Sep 2005

Vick sucks. Their defense scares me- they'll shut down our offense, our D will get tired at the end and give up one play, which is all it will take to beat us.

I meant to have us 2-4 in the division- two losses to NE and 1 each to the Jets and Dolphins. The Dolphins are an improving team and they always play us tough- I think we're going to take them for granted and they're going to shock us like they did to NE last year. I still don't think there's any way we can compete with NE and I think the Jets are about on an equal level with us.
                  A Loss to the dolphins?? Bledsoe was a statue in Miami last year and they couldn't stop us, I was there. Believe me both fins games are banked. Fins have more issues than just a new coach/system and players that drink and party everyday.

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Skooby
                    A Loss to the dolphins?? Bledsoe was a statue in Miami last year and they couldn't stop us, I was there. Believe me both fins games are banked. Fins have more issues than just a new coach/system and players that drink and party everyday.
                    they owned our D in the second game last year- if it wasn't for the offense having an amazing game, we would have been killed. I just have a really bad feeling about Miami this year.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• JD
                      Sabres Zone
                      • Sep 2003

Houston-W
                      Tampa-W
                      Atl-L
                      N.O-W
                      Mia-W
                      NYJ-W
                      Oak-L
                      NE-L
                      KC-W
                      SD-L
                      Car-L
                      Mia-L
                      NE-L
                      Den-W
                      Cin-W
                      NYJ-L

Automatic losses? I dont know about that man, they lost some key people this offseason....
                      “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• JD
                        Sabres Zone
                        • Sep 2003

The Dolphins also beat the Patsies...whoopie. They wont win once against us this year, I can garauntee it.
                        “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• mysticsoto
                          Too sober for this...
                          • Apr 2004

they owned our D in the second game last year- if it wasn't for the offense having an amazing game, we would have been killed. I just have a really bad feeling about Miami this year.
                          ??? Wow. Now that's what I call a pessimist...

Comment

• JD
                            Sabres Zone
                            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Bulldog
                            I totally agree with you man
                            With the loss of Weiss it will set the Patriots back a year, they will not be all that great this year. I see them going 10-6, and not making it far in the playoffs. I see us going 4-2 in our division with loses to the Jets and one to the Patriots in the second game after McGahee is takin' out of the game .

Comment

• munchies
                              Zoner
                              • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Skooby
                              I think we get 14 wins and 2 losses:

Houston-W (we decimate them)
                              Tampa-W (closer game)
                              Atl-W (Vick's running for his life, not for a score)
                              N.O-W (extra home game, we do quite well)
                              Mia-W (Miami goes through 3 quarterbacks as ricky laughs)
                              NYJ-W (Chad figures out this wasn't going to be his day mid 2nd quarter)
                              Oak-W (Moss is wondering why am I not getting the ball?)
                              NE-L (We choke up a little to start w/ emotions & then just choke)
                              KC-W (KC sees other colors of red on their jersey, close game)
                              SD-W (LT starts running but never really gets anywhere)
                              Car-W (Superbowl preview is close but we finish strong)
                              Mia-W (Miami finds out the weather is the only good thing today)
                              NE-L (Rematch and we make it very close, brady's smiling)
                              Den-W (Denver can get better seeding with a win, no chance)
                              Cin-W (Cincinnati calls it a rebuilding year as TKO giggles)

I think that no one wanted to play us near the end of last season. We have had another whole year to adjust to Coach Mike's systems and improve on it. We could of easily won 3 or more games last year with a fairly predictable offense & a non-road-grader type line. JP can run, Willis can run, and Eric / Lee E. / Roscoe can all run as well. The defense is only going to improve and the backups could almost start on most other teams so we really shouldn't be missing a beat even on breaks. Special Teams look solid and we even improved our long-snapper.

AFC finishes:

Bills 14-2
                              Pats 12-4
                              Indy 11-5
                              Pittsburgh 11-5
                              Denver 10-6
                              Ny Jets 10-6

NY jets beat pittsburgh (chad goes crazy and Big Ben just watches)
                              Indy beats Denver (Manning decides we ain't a running today)

Bills defeat Jets (Not really that close, over after first half)
                              Indy beats pats (finally, Brady get his I'm a know it all slut look here smile slapped right off his face)

Bills beat indy (blizzard conditions, Manning is flopping around in the snow making angels and singing 'country road take me home to the place...')

Super Bowl picks:

Bills beat Carolina to win it all. (carolina remembers that it's time to pay the BILLS!!)
                              Man stop sippin the coolaid you homer! no way this team is going 14-2!!! I will be happy with .500 the way our crud line is playing. If we cut fat bennie and big busty mike we might be 10-6! stop bein unrealistic on this board!!

Comment

Working...
                              X