X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MACKgahee
    • May 2005

First play of the season!

If i know Mike Mularkey, whcih i think i do, i have a very good feeling that Losman will attempt a 70-80 yd bomb to evans or moulds b/c Losman is yet to throw a bomb and everyone is going to expect him to hand off to MACKgahee 100x a game....mark my words
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: First play of the season!

I'd love to see him open the season like that, because it will make the D back off quickly and show the league he has confidence in Losman. But I predict it will be a pitchout to McGahee.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• JD
      Sabres Zone
      • Sep 2003

This would be SICK! JP opens up with a pump fake to Moulds and guns it 50+ yards to Evans! OMG I would straight up **** myself...especially with the game being at home, the crowd would be PUMPIN!
      “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• BILL$ B@$HER
        Public Annoyance
        • Aug 2005

Originally posted by MACKgahee
        If i know Mike Mularkey, whcih i think i do, i have a very good feeling that Losman will attempt a 70-80 yd bomb to evans or moulds b/c Losman is yet to throw a bomb and everyone is going to expect him to hand off to MACKgahee 100x a game....mark my words
        can he throw it that far?
        I HATE THE PATRIOTS!!

Comment

• munchies
          Zoner
          • Aug 2005

Originally posted by MACKgahee
          Your nuts dude! what do you think losman is tom brady? even beldsoe couln't hit that long a pass. If malarkey lets him throw passess like that were gonna have like 5 interceptions against the texas ferries

Comment

• JD
            Sabres Zone
            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by munchies
            Your nuts dude! what do you think losman is tom brady? even beldsoe couln't hit that long a pass. If malarkey lets him throw passess like that were gonna have like 5 interceptions against the texas ferries
            I love munchies I think im going to posrep him everyday because I like him.
            “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• DMBcrew36
              • Feb 2005

please never compare JP to Tom Brady ever again

Comment

• munchies
                Zoner
                • Aug 2005

Originally posted by DMBcrew36
                please never compare JP to Tom Brady ever again
                why because he is way better than the joke QB's we've had in buffalo since jim kelly? I sure wish donahoe had drafted brady, we'd be where new england is instead of the afc east gutter!

Comment

• Stewie
                  Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
                  • Aug 2002

Please thats the stupidest thing I've heard all day. First of all, Tom Brady probably has the worst deep arm of any starting QB. That's not his strength. Second, everyone knows if we drafted Tom Brady he'd be working at mcdonalds by now, or perhaps as a male model.
                  Originally posted by Topdog
                  Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
                  Originally posted by mercyrule
                  I love Weiner.
                  also cheese

Comment

• munchies
                    Zoner
                    • Aug 2005

Originally posted by paulB
                    Please thats the stupidest thing I've heard all day. First of all, Tom Brady probably has the worst deep arm of any starting QB. That's not his strength. Second, everyone knows if we drafted Tom Brady he'd be working at mcdonalds by now, or perhaps as a male model.
                    tell that to the steelers secondary...did u not watch him destroy them in the playoffs with his deep passing arsenal!? what type of tool are you? u mean to tell me you wouldn't dump losman in a heartbeat for the best QB in the NFL?

Comment

• JD
                      Sabres Zone
                      • Sep 2003

tell that to the steelers secondary...did u not watch him destroy them in the playoffs with his deep passing arsenal!? what type of tool are you? u mean to tell me you wouldn't dump losman in a heartbeat for the best QB in the NFL?
                      He's a hammer

Comment

• Stewie
                        Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
                        • Aug 2002

Did I type that? Cause the only person I've ever seen type that is you.

I stand by what I said: Tom Brady does not have a good arm for throwing deep balls.
                        Originally posted by Topdog
                        Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
                        I love Weiner.
                        also cheese

Comment

• MACKgahee
                          • May 2005

then entire world expects us to run it first play im saying mike will catch the nation off guard and have evens get passed the secondary losman doesnt have to throw it 80 yds int he air just like 30

Comment

• STAMPY
                            Hall of Fame Zoner
                            • Sep 2003

I stand by what I said: Tom Brady does not have a good arm for throwing deep balls.
                            besides favre and kerry collins... drew prolly throws the deepest ball. that doesnt make you good. but he has a top 5 arm strength arm

Comment

• munchies
                              Zoner
                              • Aug 2005

tom brady is the best QB in the history of the entire NFL, love him or hate him....i wish he had a franchise QB like him! this team would be sick especially with our defense...its even more scary thinking how untouchable he would be with better receivers too...the pats receivers blow!

Comment

Working...
                              X