Our line is horrible! we need to trade for some help now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • munchies
    Zoner
    • Aug 2005

Our line is horrible! we need to trade for some help now!

Any suggestions? We need to get help on this crappy line before its too late.

Fat Bennie is going to kill many drives with stupid penalties

Gandy will be exposed by premier defensive tackles for the fraud he is at LT

Teague is a poser at center i wish donahoe would cut him

Villareal is out best lineman despite being a dinosaur, but now he's hurt

And big mike is one of the biggest busts in recent NFL history.

Why did donahoe keep Jerman on this roster too? He's miami trash for christ sake!!!!

We need to trade for a real lineman even if it means giving up a good player in return
  • DarbyTheDinosaur
    • Dec 2004

Re: Our line is horrible! we need to trade for some help now!

Dude...

The season starts in less than four days (technically tonight) and you are just getting to making this post? The Bills line, while not stellar, will be just fine...and besides, good ol' JP can move around a bit better that Cardboard Cutout #11 did...the season is upon us, change your attitude to blind love for the Bills...16-0 regular season here we come!

You people are depressing me...try this out so my doctor can take me off my meds!!!

op·ti·mism

1.a disposition or tendency to look on the more favorable side of events or conditions and to expect the most favorable outcome.

2.the belief that goodness pervades reality.

Comment

• Nic82
      • Jul 2005

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/396076 http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?statsId=6458 Steve Sciullo was cut by Philly yesterday. I am unsure about his health, but he is 25 years old and has started in 18 games in his first two years in the league. Started 13 games for Indy in 2003 and started 5 games for

Comment

• munchies
        Zoner
        • Aug 2005

Originally posted by DarbyTheDinosaur
        Dude...

The season starts in less than four days (technically tonight) and you are just getting to making this post? The Bills line, while not stellar, will be just fine...and besides, good ol' JP can move around a bit better that Cardboard Cutout #11 did...the season is upon us, change your attitude to blind love for the Bills...16-0 regular season here we come!

you are sick in the head if u think this team is 16-0 with the worse oline in the leauge! Lay off the koolaid you hoooomer!

Comment

• Pride
          • Jul 2002

I agree with DtD... it is too late to hope for a major change...

Time to put on the rose colored glasses... at least until Monday morning haha

Comment

• finsrclowns
            • Apr 2004

So what team are you a fan of Mr. Munchies Troll?
            finsrclowns

Comment

• munchies
              Zoner
              • Aug 2005

Originally posted by finsrclowns
              So what team are you a fan of Mr. Munchies Troll?
              im a bills fan u stupid clown! don't u read my post...i'm disgusted with all this bills homerism and want to see results on the field, not garbage taht donahoe has handpicked to block for mcgahee and losman

Comment

• frank74
                • Apr 2005

Originally posted by munchies
                Any suggestions? We need to get help on this crappy line before its too late.

Fat Bennie is going to kill many drives with stupid penalties

Gandy will be exposed by premier defensive tackles for the fraud he is at LT

Teague is a poser at center i wish donahoe would cut him

Villareal is out best lineman despite being a dinosaur, but now he's hurt

And big mike is one of the biggest busts in recent NFL history.

Why did donahoe keep Jerman on this roster too? He's miami trash for christ sake!!!!

We need to trade for a real lineman even if it means giving up a good player in return
                can't agree with you more. but, i think it's too late. and, as long as donahoe continues to draft like a fantasy owner, the bills will never get over the hump.

Comment

• munchies
                  Zoner
                  • Aug 2005

Originally posted by frank74
                  can't agree with you more. but, i think it's too late. and, as long as donahoe continues to draft like a fantasy owner, the bills will never get over the hump.
                  agreed donahoe and his clueless scouting department need to be booted to the curb before they further destroy this franchise! I've had it up to hear withhis sugar coating and BS propaganda!!

Time to have an old fashioned lynchin with tommy boy!

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by munchies
                    ...i'm disgusted with all this bills homerism and want to see results on the field, not garbage taht donahoe has handpicked to block for mcgahee and losman
                    there are no results since we won't be playing til' sunday. You are pissed of already. I hate to see you post when we go 3-13 for the season which we will for sure. So far we are 0-0.
                    sacrifice1
                    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• venis2k1
                      Youboty can hope
                      • Jul 2002

worst post ever.

Comment

• DMBcrew36
                        • Feb 2005

munchies... you bring a lot of negativity to this board

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                          Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                          • Jun 2005

Even though I agree the Oline looks like it could be bad I have one thing to say about your post. Since when does a DT line up opp a starting LT?

Comment

• munchies
                            Zoner
                            • Aug 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                            there are no results since we won't be playing til' sunday. You are pissed of already. I hate to see you post when we go 3-13 for the season which we will for sure. So far we are 0-0.
                            we will win 5 or 6 games...no way we ar that bad! I just wish we had an nfl quality line and a QB! losman is no better thank bleedslow or even rob johnson! Man i wish we had tom brady or mike vick! We would be awesome!

Comment

• venis2k1
                              Youboty can hope
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsIN05
                              Since when does a DT line up opp a starting LT?
                              well.... hrmmm.... Seymour in NE does it. but i guess he is technically a DEnow, and they play a 3-4 now so he isnt right over the tackle, shaded in a little twards the gaurd. but still... IN YOUR FACE!

Comment

Working...
                              X