PDA

View Full Version : Our line is horrible! we need to trade for some help now!

munchies
09-08-2005, 02:20 PM
Any suggestions? We need to get help on this crappy line before its too late.

Fat Bennie is going to kill many drives with stupid penalties

Gandy will be exposed by premier defensive tackles for the fraud he is at LT

Teague is a poser at center i wish donahoe would cut him

Villareal is out best lineman despite being a dinosaur, but now he's hurt

And big mike is one of the biggest busts in recent NFL history.

Why did donahoe keep Jerman on this roster too? He's miami trash for christ sake!!!!

We need to trade for a real lineman even if it means giving up a good player in return:rage:

DarbyTheDinosaur
09-08-2005, 02:30 PM
Dude...

The season starts in less than four days (technically tonight) and you are just getting to making this post? The Bills line, while not stellar, will be just fine...and besides, good ol' JP can move around a bit better that Cardboard Cutout #11 did...the season is upon us, change your attitude to blind love for the Bills...16-0 regular season here we come!

:jam:

Nic82
09-08-2005, 02:32 PM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=79481

munchies
09-08-2005, 02:38 PM
Dude...

The season starts in less than four days (technically tonight) and you are just getting to making this post? The Bills line, while not stellar, will be just fine...and besides, good ol' JP can move around a bit better that Cardboard Cutout #11 did...the season is upon us, change your attitude to blind love for the Bills...16-0 regular season here we come!

:jam:
you are sick in the head if u think this team is 16-0 with the worse oline in the leauge! Lay off the koolaid you hoooomer!:rage: :rage:

Pride
09-08-2005, 02:40 PM
I agree with DtD... it is too late to hope for a major change...

Time to put on the rose colored glasses... at least until Monday morning haha

finsrclowns
09-08-2005, 03:04 PM
So what team are you a fan of Mr. Munchies Troll? :down:

munchies
09-08-2005, 03:07 PM
So what team are you a fan of Mr. Munchies Troll? :down:
im a bills fan u stupid clown! don't u read my post...i'm disgusted with all this bills homerism and want to see results on the field, not garbage taht donahoe has handpicked to block for mcgahee and losman:blowup:

frank74
09-08-2005, 03:17 PM

Why did donahoe keep Jerman on this roster too? He's miami trash for christ sake!!!!

We need to trade for a real lineman even if it means giving up a good player in return:rage:

can't agree with you more. but, i think it's too late. and, as long as donahoe continues to draft like a fantasy owner, the bills will never get over the hump.

munchies
09-08-2005, 03:21 PM
can't agree with you more. but, i think it's too late. and, as long as donahoe continues to draft like a fantasy owner, the bills will never get over the hump.
agreed donahoe and his clueless scouting department need to be booted to the curb before they further destroy this franchise! I've had it up to hear withhis sugar coating and BS propaganda!!:fury:

Time to have an old fashioned lynchin with tommy boy!:hang:

justasportsfan
09-08-2005, 03:28 PM
...i'm disgusted with all this bills homerism and want to see results on the field, not garbage taht donahoe has handpicked to block for mcgahee and losman:blowup:there are no results since we won't be playing til' sunday. You are pissed of already. I hate to see you post when we go 3-13 for the season which we will for sure. So far we are 0-0.

venis2k1
09-08-2005, 03:28 PM
worst post ever.

DMBcrew36
09-08-2005, 03:32 PM
munchies... you bring a lot of negativity to this board

SquishDaFish
09-08-2005, 03:32 PM
Even though I agree the Oline looks like it could be bad I have one thing to say about your post. Since when does a DT line up opp a starting LT?

munchies
09-08-2005, 03:35 PM
there are no results since we won't be playing til' sunday. You are pissed of already. I hate to see you post when we go 3-13 for the season which we will for sure. So far we are 0-0.
we will win 5 or 6 games...no way we ar that bad! I just wish we had an nfl quality line and a QB! losman is no better thank bleedslow or even rob johnson! Man i wish we had tom brady or mike vick! We would be awesome!

venis2k1
09-08-2005, 03:36 PM
Since when does a DT line up opp a starting LT?

well.... hrmmm.... Seymour in NE does it. but i guess he is technically a DEnow, and they play a 3-4 now so he isnt right over the tackle, shaded in a little twards the gaurd. but still... IN YOUR FACE! :pimped:

justasportsfan
09-08-2005, 03:37 PM
we will win 5 or 6 games...no way we ar that bad! I just wish we had an nfl quality line and a QB! losman is no better thank bleedslow or even rob johnson! Man i wish we had tom brady or mike vick! We would be awesome!Aha! I say 3-13. You're not half the pessimist I am. SO you shouldn't panic since I haven't yet. :hand:

AndreReed83
09-08-2005, 03:39 PM
we will win 5 or 6 games...no way we ar that bad! I just wish we had an nfl quality line and a QB! losman is no better thank bleedslow or even rob johnson! Man i wish we had tom brady or mike vick! We would be awesome!

Mike Vick? If we wanted to get 14 TD's and 12 INT's out of the QB position each year, we would have kept Bledsoe.

SquishDaFish
09-08-2005, 03:42 PM
LOL In my face? HaHaHa. You know what I meant when I posted. And you name Vick and Brady as best 2 QBS in NFL what are you smoking?? Same as Ricky? Pass some around will ya?? Vick should be a RB not a QB and Brady on any other team wouldnt be the same as now he is a perfect QB for that system plain and simple.

AndreReed83
09-08-2005, 03:45 PM
I'd love to have Brady, but come on guys, he was a 6th round pick. Do you seriously think the Patriots thought they were drafting a 3 time Superbowl champ, while they still had Bledsoe, at the time? I'm not super pissed or anything that we don't have him.

OpIv37
09-08-2005, 03:47 PM

While I agree that our O line is terrible, your post is just trash talk without any solutions. Who would we trade? And who could we get? We don't have anyone that would get us a starting-caliber O lineman from another team. It's too late- we're just going to have to live with what we have.

Brady is a product of the system and would suck with our O-line and receivers. Vick is erratic- great athlete, no understanding of football. He'd be terrible in a Mularkey system. And as far as Losman goes- he may very well be the next Rob Johnson, but at least let him play before you compare him to the worst personnel mistake in Bills history.

munchies
09-08-2005, 03:47 PM
munchies... you bring a lot of negativity to this board
you bring stupidity..ij ust tell it like it is and refuse to drink coolaid with you hooooomers! :fat:

Im sick of the same crap year after year with this team...epseically the garbage oline! same old story and something needs to be done now dammit!:blowup:

SquishDaFish
09-08-2005, 03:50 PM
Id rather be a homer with Optimism and not a MR. Negativity like you.

AndreReed83
09-08-2005, 03:53 PM
haha, I caught that edit.

SquishDaFish
09-08-2005, 03:55 PM
Didnt want to attack the poster lol

Mr. Cynical
09-08-2005, 03:56 PM
And as far as Losman goes- he may very well be the next Rob Johnson, but at least let him play before you compare him to the worst personnel mistake in Bills history.
Speaking of whom....I don't see RJ on any roster. Is he out of football?

munchies
09-08-2005, 03:57 PM
While I agree that our O line is terrible, your post is just trash talk without any solutions. Who would we trade? And who could we get? We don't have anyone that would get us a starting-caliber O lineman from another team. It's too late- we're just going to have to live with what we have.

Brady is a product of the system and would suck with our O-line and receivers. Vick is erratic- great athlete, no understanding of football. He'd be terrible in a Mularkey system. And as far as Losman goes- he may very well be the next Rob Johnson, but at least let him play before you compare him to the worst personnel mistake in Bills history.
this isn't trash talk, its feelings of frustration and disgust that im sure most of u homers share but are afraid to admit...our defense is overrated to begin with...we could trade fletcher, clements, the fat keg or malloy since they are all gone to begin with. We could probably get orlando pace from the rams straight up for clements!

I agree Brady would suck here with this line and coaching, but not with our receivers and running back. I would still ditch JP in a hearbeat for Brady though!:pimped:

finsrclowns
09-08-2005, 03:57 PM
im a bills fan u stupid clown! don't u read my post...i'm disgusted with all this bills homerism and want to see results on the field, not garbage taht donahoe has handpicked to block for mcgahee and losman:blowup:

Bills fan? I don't think so. The o-line isn't great but no way they're the worst in the league. Your posts smell like fish fan to me. It's one thing to be pessimistic but no real fan would trash the team and the organization the way you have. Thankfully trolls like you don't stay long.

munchies
09-08-2005, 03:58 PM
Id rather be a homer with Optimism and not a MR. Negativity like you.
the red socks suck dude! take that stupid avatar of there unless you are a pats fan! :down:

munchies
09-08-2005, 04:00 PM
Bills fan? I don't think so. The o-line isn't great but no way they're the worst in the league. Your posts smell like fish fan to me. It's one thing to be pessimistic but no real fan would trash the team and the organization the way you have. Thankfully trolls like you don't stay long.
i not a freakin troll u clown i told u....no a REAL fan is fed up with this crap year after year and has every right to voice his/her opinion! Your just a mindless sheep that feeds in donahoe's pasture!:blowup:

OpIv37
09-08-2005, 04:01 PM
Speaking of whom....I don't see RJ on any roster. Is he out of football?

He's probably waiting for another Bears QB to get injured.

finsrclowns
09-08-2005, 04:01 PM
i not a freakin troll u clown i told u....no a REAL fan is fed up with this crap year after year and has every right to voice his/her opinion! Your just a mindless sheep that feeds in donahoe's pasture!:blowup:

You are most assuredly a) a troll and b) on ignore as of this moment.

AndreReed83
09-08-2005, 04:02 PM
How many personal attacks has Munchies commited in this one thread alone???

SquishDaFish
09-08-2005, 04:03 PM
the red socks suck dude! take that stupid avatar of there unless you are a pats fan! :down:Let me guess your a Yankee fan?? I hope not because you would even give them a bad name. And if they suck so bad how come they are World Champs and in first place right now not to mention they are the 3rd best team in all of MLB? And seeing Im a bills fan I cant follow the Red Sox you Idiotic Troll! Im from mass and am a Red sox,Bruins fan. Just because im from here doenst mean I cant be a Bills fan or even a Notre damn fan you moron.

frank74
09-08-2005, 04:04 PM
haha...this is beginning to be somewhat funny

munchies
09-08-2005, 04:05 PM
How many personal attacks has Munchies commited in this one thread alone???
im not attackin anybody that clown dude keeps running his mouth and callin me a fish troll...he's the one with FINS in his user name...what a clown! :earpoke: :shutit:

:lolpoint: finsrclowns avatar

munchies
09-08-2005, 04:07 PM
Let me guess your a Yankee fan?? I hope not because you would even give them a bad name. And if they suck so bad how come they are World Champs and in first place right now not to mention they are the 3rd best team in all of MLB? And seeing Im a bills fan I cant follow the Red Sox you Idiotic Troll! Im from mass and am a Red sox,Bruins fan. Just because im from here doenst mean I cant be a Bills fan or even a Notre damn fan you moron.i could care less about the fagsox winning one world series in a 100 years, or baseball for that matter!

I'm a die hard fooball fan always! now get me a dam beer poser!!!!

:boozer: :awm:

osos
09-08-2005, 04:14 PM
Verba is still out there ....

Probably the bills could sign someone from the cuts,
anyone that could be important for us???

munchies
09-08-2005, 04:17 PM
Verba is still out there ....

Probably the bills could sign someone from the cuts,
anyone that could be important for us???
I would sign Barrett Robbins at this point...unless the dolphins beat us to him!:sukrpnch:

SquishDaFish
09-08-2005, 04:24 PM
Get you a beer? HaHaHa I dont buy that nonALC crap you call a beer. Killians only Thank you.

osos
09-08-2005, 04:28 PM
this isn't trash talk, its feelings of frustration and disgust that im sure most of u homers share but are afraid to admit...our defense is overrated to begin with...we could trade fletcher, clements, the fat keg or malloy since they are all gone to begin with. We could probably get orlando pace from the rams straight up for clements!

I agree Brady would suck here with this line and coaching, but not with our receivers and running back. I would still ditch JP in a hearbeat for Brady though!:pimped:

dude, you really are a negative guy,

the only thing that matters is that our team has a big heart and pride, so it doesnīt matter if we donīt have the best OL, they will give theirs 100% on the field, thatīs the only thing that matters.
Thatīs actually one of the reasons a mi Bills fan.

so please be so kind to go to another place and stop bothering us !!!!!!

munchies
09-08-2005, 04:36 PM
dude, you really are a negative guy,

the only thing that matters is that our team has a big heart and pride, so it doesnīt matter if we donīt have the best OL, they will give theirs 100% on the field, thatīs the only thing that matters.
Thatīs actually one of the reasons a mi Bills fan.

so please be so kind to go to another place and stop bothering us !!!!!!
Sorry i've disturbed everything in donahoe's happy land! Get a clue, this team is going nowhere until many glaring issues are addressed! namely our horrible management and piss poor offensive line!:blowup:

SquishDaFish
09-08-2005, 04:38 PM
Can Muchies permanently be OUT?? I think we all hope so. LETS GO BUFFALO<---the only thing I want to hear!! DAMMIT

osos
09-08-2005, 04:39 PM
Sorry i've disturbed everything in donahoe's happy land! Get a clue, this team is going nowhere until many glaring issues are addressed! namely our horrible management and piss poor offensive line!:blowup:

dude just get out !!!!!!!!!

munchies
09-08-2005, 04:47 PM
dude just get out !!!!!!!!!
I'm going to leave this board if all you homers are going to do is whine and complain! what a bunch of sissys, i will go over to BuffaloBills.com where they appreciate diverse and unbiased opinions!:peace:

SquishDaFish
09-08-2005, 04:49 PM
Go then DAMMIT! If we start off looking like crap then I wouldn tmind that talk but man we havent even had a shot yet with this team! Give it a few damn games man OR GO!

munchies
09-08-2005, 05:02 PM
Go then DAMMIT! If we start off looking like crap then I wouldn tmind that talk but man we havent even had a shot yet with this team! Give it a few damn games man OR GO!
did you not watch us stink it up in chicago against da crap bears and even worse detroit lions at home? What the Heck is with this team at home when they play other teams scrubs? The steelers, lions...i've had it with this trash. Donahoe has to go!...NOW! If we fire him and make a statement it will fire up this team and we'll played inspired as opposed to the same old bills:rage: :rage: :rage:

SquishDaFish
09-08-2005, 05:03 PM
IT WAS PRESEASON!!! Go root for the Phins or something you loser!

munchies
09-08-2005, 05:07 PM
IT WAS PRESEASON!!! Go root for the Phins or something you loser!
you mean the same preseaon in which our former statue QB looked phenomenal in dallas and tommy boys young protege looked pitiful against juggernauts like detroit and chicago! :earpoke:

justasportsfan
09-08-2005, 05:11 PM
you mean the same preseaon in which our former statue QB looked phenomenal in dallas and tommy boys young protege looked pitiful against juggernauts like detroit and chicago! :earpoke:tell us, what was Marv Levy's preseason record all those years we went to the sb? What was the colts record this year? It's one thing to be negative, it's irritating when you keep whining.

BillsFanCupp38
09-08-2005, 05:13 PM

No offense man but you sound crazy... Your over reacting this way too much. Our line is fine. You will see that they will do alright just relax.

munchies
09-08-2005, 05:16 PM
tell us, what was Marv Levy's preseason record all those years we went to the sb? What was the colts record this year? It's one thing to be negative, it's irritating when you keep whining.
1) the bills sucked in the preseason those years, but this team is far from a superbowl contender or Kgun offense so you have no argument

2) the colts and peyton fagging are overrated and going nowhere this year i guarantee it. they have no defense and that bum corey simon won't help their cause. Same old story..all offense no defense...just like the bills have a defense and no offense...in fact teh bills have a better chance of beating the pats then they do.

:blowup: :chuckle:

ddaryl
09-08-2005, 05:16 PM

LMAO another *****y negative Bills fan... Please go watch a new team

SquishDaFish
09-08-2005, 05:20 PM
From what Ive heard and yes my dad is a Cowgirl fan. Bledsuck hasnt looked all that Great there Troll.

munchies
09-08-2005, 05:24 PM
From what Ive heard and yes my dad is a Cowgirl fan. Bledsuck hasnt looked all that Great there Troll.
bledsuck had a 97 passer rating in preseason, just think how good the tin man could have done here the last two years if he had a line protecting him...henc my original point. This line blows! And nowbody in the league fears us! Physical brusing running game? Give me a break! these clowns are manhandled every play. Donahoe needs to get a clue! the game of football is one in the trenches! every hardcore fan like me understands that!

:rage: :rage:

justasportsfan
09-08-2005, 05:26 PM
1) the bills sucked in the preseason those years, but this team is far from a superbowl contender or Kgun offense so you have no argument

2) the colts and peyton fagging are overrated and going nowhere this year i guarantee it. they have no defense and that bum corey simon won't help their cause. Same old story..all offense no defense...just like the bills have a defense and no offense...in fact teh bills have a better chance of beating the pats then they do.

:blowup: :chuckle:so this means that preseason doesn't mean anything.

I know this team is far from a sb but it is not as bad as your constant crying implies especially since we haven't played a single down yet in regular season.

justasportsfan
09-08-2005, 05:29 PM
bledsuck had a 97 passer rating in preseason, just think how good the tin man could have done here the last two years if he had a line protecting him...henc my original point. This line blows! And nowbody in the league fears us! Physical brusing running game? Give me a break! these clowns are manhandled every play. Donahoe needs to get a clue! the game of football is one in the trenches! every hardcore fan like me understands that!

:rage: :rage:a bledsoe fan. That explains your constant bitterness. NO OL? Drew couldn't do squat w/ NE. They were 0-4 until Brady came in. All of a sudden they became a dynasty after Drew went down. Explain that.

munchies
09-08-2005, 05:30 PM
so this means that preseason doesn't mean anything.

I know this team is far from a sb but it is not as bad as your constant crying implies especially since we haven't played a single down yet in regular season.
i have a bad feeling and i'm sick of getting my hopes up year after year only to be let down worse each time. I'm sick of the garbage donahoe has put in this field the last 5 years...he's gotta go so we can get better!:pray:

justasportsfan
09-08-2005, 05:36 PM
i have a bad feeling and i'm sick of getting my hopes up year after year only to be let down worse each time. I'm sick of the garbage donahoe has put in this field the last 5 years...he's gotta go so we can get better!:pray:I have been in your shoes and I have said it, that if we don't make playoffs this year, I will want TD's head on a platter. His biggest mistake was Greg Williams which lead to the other mistakes of hiring Drew and Gilbride. That's water under the bridge. He's tried to fix it by hiring Mularkey. So far so good. If you expected to correct his mistake in Mularkey's first year, then you expected wrong and are punishing no one else but yourself.

SquishDaFish
09-08-2005, 05:37 PM
You as a wanna be Bills fan needs to go period. Go be a follower and follow Bledsuck to Dallas LOSER!

munchies
09-08-2005, 05:40 PM
You as a wanna be Bills fan needs to go period. Go be a follower and follow Bledsuck to Dallas LOSER!
the sad thing is that bledsuck and dallas are probably gonna be way better than us, especially since they are in the NFC...but i have no desire to jump on their bandwagon...i'm representing the red white and blue for life even though we are going to likely suck again this year!:blowup:

SquishDaFish
09-08-2005, 05:50 PM
Go be a fan of someone else PLEASE! We dont need fans like you!! Thank you.

munchies
09-08-2005, 05:56 PM
Go be a fan of someone else PLEASE! We dont need fans like you!! Thank you.
You still whining like a baby?

:baby: :baby: :nuk: :nuk:

SquishDaFish
09-08-2005, 05:59 PM
But im a TRUE fan of my football team not a POSER TROLL like you LOSER!

SquishDaFish
09-08-2005, 06:05 PM
Heres something from ESPN.com Page 2 Bills simmons on your Buddy the statue and you new found fav team.....

"The Aamer Haleem Award for "Worst idea about getting the band back together"
To the Dallas Cowboys, who decided to reunite Bill Parcells, Drew Bledsoe and Terry Glenn about eight years too late. Come on, when Bledsoe couldn't beat Pittsburgh's second-string defense in a game that could have put Buffalo in the playoffs, wasn't that the definitive sign that he'd gone Bernie Kosar on us? Now he's getting another chance? "

Typ0
09-08-2005, 06:14 PM

:blowup: :chuckle:

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=79787

Voltron
09-08-2005, 06:16 PM
Bills' offensive line looks solid (http://www.democratandchronicle.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050907/SPORTS03/509070322/1007/SPORTS)

I tend to agree with this article. I hate to sound like a broken record but NEVER EVER count out any line coached by Mouse McNally! He can make 3rd and 4th rnd rookies into starters in less than a season. Look what he did for the Giants the last year he was there. He had 3 started out with injuries with in the first 2 weeks and they made it to the playoffs with 2 rookies and a backup starting and they had WAY less talent than this crew. Anderson is the least of our worries. You forget he was on Anderson’s favorite side to run to the year he ran for over 2000 yards!