PDA

View Full Version : Isn't this just sparkly...

footballhottie
09-08-2005, 02:33 PM
Our starting right guard Chris Villarrial was officially added to the injury report as a questionable ankle....

munchies
09-08-2005, 02:39 PM
this sucks! i'm sick of donahoe and his fragile porclyn doll excuse for players! the injuries are continuing to mount i'm pee'd off damiit!:rage: :rage: :rage:

Pride
09-08-2005, 02:41 PM
Do you look to see if stuff you post has already been posted? We knew this yesterday!

madness
09-08-2005, 02:44 PM
sparkly??? :shakeno:

DarbyTheDinosaur
09-08-2005, 02:47 PM
this sucks! i'm sick of donahoe and his fragile porclyn doll excuse for players! the injuries are continuing to mount i'm pee'd off damiit!:rage: :rage: :rage:
I bet that Munchies is a closet Fin Fan...He's baiting people to distract himself from what the Fish will do on the field this year.:box:

munchies
09-08-2005, 02:50 PM
I bet that Munchies is a closet Fin Fan...He's baiting people to distract himself from what the Fish will do on the field this year.:box:
:curse: ***** the dolphins! I could care less about other bottom feeders, i'm more concerned with this team avoiding the NFL toilet bowl. We need tough players not pansies who can't take a hit dammit

justasportsfan
09-08-2005, 02:54 PM
:curse: ***** the dolphins! I could care less about other bottom feeders, i'm more concerned with this team avoiding the NFL toilet bowl. We need tough players not pansies who can't take a hit dammitrelax. You're going gaga over nothing. Josh Reed will easily take Villarials place. :up:

frank74
09-08-2005, 02:54 PM
isn't preston the backup for villarial? uh oh:surrender

The Spaz
09-08-2005, 02:56 PM
Was posted yesterday...

madness
09-08-2005, 02:56 PM
relax. You're going gaga over nothing. Josh Reed will easily take Villarials place. :up:
He probably can't catch defensive lineman either.

munchies
09-08-2005, 03:04 PM
He probably can't catch defensive lineman either.
reed sucks! i can't believe you don't take this serious....villereal is the best lineman on this team which isn't sayin much...without him losman wil be sacked 8 times sunday!

footballhottie
09-08-2005, 03:09 PM
but it wasnt offical yesterday...i checked....

Pride
09-08-2005, 03:11 PM
reed sucks! i can't believe you don't take this serious....villereal is the best lineman on this team which isn't sayin much...without him losman wil be sacked 8 times sunday!

You're too hyperactive.. :xtreme: go take some ritalin and come back later....

munchies
09-08-2005, 03:14 PM
You're too hyperactive.. :xtreme: go take some ritalin and come back later....
im pee'd off! And I'm sick of the excuses and injuries with this snakebitten team. I can't believe you people think this is funny! Our line is BAD....and we can't afford havin scrubs like greg german or a rookie like preston in their protecting a rookie QB! I want to see donahoe take action and cuts some of the dead weight on this roster so he can sign a good lineman!:pound:

HAMMER
09-08-2005, 03:39 PM
Spaz...Spaz....Spaz...

footballhottie
09-08-2005, 04:08 PM
munchies is right...this blows

Night Train
09-08-2005, 04:43 PM
I bet he still plays.

We haven't even started the season and the bridge jumpers are in mid-season form. Whatever meds you experiment with, TRIPLE THEM. :rofl:

Meathead
09-08-2005, 04:57 PM
She's right.

munchies
09-08-2005, 04:59 PM
I bet he still plays.

We haven't even started the season and the bridge jumpers are in mid-season form. Whatever meds you experiment with, TRIPLE THEM. :rofl:
remember that on sunday when our sucky line likely gives up 6 sacks and mgahee only has 30 yards rushing:sorry:

Meathead
09-08-2005, 05:02 PM
Rub some dirt on it and get in there, you wussy.

Night Train
09-08-2005, 05:15 PM
remember that on sunday when our sucky line likely gives up 6 sacks and mgahee only has 30 yards rushing:sorry:
Texans finished dead last in sacks last year with 24. You make them sound like the 1985 Bears.

Facts suck.

munchies
09-08-2005, 05:19 PM
Texans finished dead last in sacks last year with 24. You make them sound like the 1985 Bears.

Facts suck.
the bills sucky line always makes average defenders look like superstars...so don't be shocked if they demolish us. They have some solid young players like robinson and peek. Dom capers exotic defenses will blitz young losman every opportunity and mcgahee is not good enough to make them pay:stick: :rage:

Night Train
09-08-2005, 05:22 PM
the bills sucky line always makes average defenders look like superstars...so don't be shocked if they demolish us. They have some solid young players like robinson and peek. Dom capers exotic defenses will blitz young losman every opportunity and mcgahee is not good enough to make them pay:stick: :rage:

Wolf,Wolf,Wolf !!!

justasportsfan
09-08-2005, 05:30 PM
yup, he's definitely a troll pretending to be a bills fan.

The last buffalo fan
09-08-2005, 05:34 PM
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by footballhottie
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

She's right.

And I love her!!!!!

Probable means 50% right?? So, what's the frigging problem, this is a game played by strategist people right?? Let's wait for the season, and then we can start crying, at the mean time let's enjoy the Raiders kicking some patsies @$$E$!!!

munchies
09-08-2005, 05:36 PM
yup, he's definitely a troll pretending to be a bills fan.
whatever dude stop bein such a homer and reailze there are other players and teams better than buffalo. Win a few world titles or divisions and maybe i'd drink the koolaid with ya:boring:

justasportsfan
09-08-2005, 05:38 PM
whatever dude stop bein such a homer and reailze there are other players and teams better than buffalo. Win a few world titles or divisions and maybe i'd drink the koolaid with ya:boring:then go and whine in some other bills board. We know how you feel and some of us feel the same way . It's getting too repetitive.

Wys, is that you?

Akhippo
09-08-2005, 05:39 PM
Damn preseason, our starters shouldnt have been in there. Oh wait, cant use that excuse anymore. I just thought injuries happen only in the preseason. Unless its a high ankle he should be able to just tape it up and give the response itll be something he will have to deal with all year.

DarbyTheDinosaur
09-09-2005, 06:49 AM
whatever dude stop bein such a homer and reailze there are other players and teams better than buffalo. Win a few world titles or divisions and maybe i'd drink the koolaid with ya:boring:
This statement confirms it...munchies is a troll.

Look at the sentence structure of his last line..."Win a few world titles or divisions..."

This is a directive/command statement...something that would be given by an outsider...like a Fish fan to a Bills fan.

Fess up, munchies...nobody likes an incognito troll.

jmb1099
09-09-2005, 07:02 AM
Mr Right??? Feel The Pain??? Come on which one of you guys is this? Just tell the truth and take your lumps.

mysticsoto
09-09-2005, 08:03 AM
then go and whine in some other bills board. We know how you feel and some of us feel the same way . It's getting too repetitive.

Wys, is that you?
Good call, Justa. I was starting to wonder if he was a pretender also - and apparently he is. Munchies is just here to incite and complain - in fact, that's the only thing I've seen from his posts since he started posting. Nothing positive at all. And any slight thing that goes wrong is a mountain instead of a mole hill.

We have negative people here, but clearly, he is just pretending to be a Bills fan...

footballhottie
09-09-2005, 08:40 AM
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width=&quot;100%&quot; border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style=&quot;BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset&quot;>Originally Posted by footballhottie
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

And I love her!!!!!

Probable means 50% right?? So, what's the frigging problem, this is a game played by strategist people right?? Let's wait for the season, and then we can start crying, at the mean time let's enjoy the Raiders kicking some patsies @$$E$!!!aww i love you too

TigerJ
09-09-2005, 09:08 AM
isn't preston the backup for villarial? uh oh:surrender
Better than putting Geisinger in. Geisinger was just awful in the preseason.

TigerJ
09-09-2005, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Probable means 50% right?? So, what's the frigging problem, this is a game played by strategist people right?? Let's wait for the season, and then we can start crying, at the mean time let's enjoy the Raiders kicking some patsies @$$E$!!!
Probable = 75% chance of playing
Questionable = 50%
Doubtful = 25%

The last buffalo fan
09-09-2005, 11:14 AM
Probable = 75% chance of playing
Questionable = 50%
Doubtful = 25%
Thank you TigerJ :up:

Tatonka
09-09-2005, 12:10 PM
Do you look to see if stuff you post has already been posted? We knew this yesterday!

no we dont.. you dont have to read it.. let alone comment on it everytime someone makes a double post if it irritates you so much.

:sorry:

footballhottie
09-09-2005, 12:13 PM
pride hates me thats why....even though i have never done anything bad to him, i even helped show his GF a good time at the game....gezzzzz excuse me for living...

Tatonka
09-09-2005, 01:06 PM
he made a comment about my double post too yesterday.. oh well.