X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Eight on the spot

5. J.P. Losman, Buffalo Bills: This team has a great defense, the best group of special teamers and a high level of confidence. The Bills made a masterful run late last season as they scrambled for a possible playoff berth, which ultimately fell short in a disastrous home loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers. The organization decided it was time for a major change at quarterback. They have entrusted yet another playoff-caliber team to an untested young quarterback. Losman is athletic and also confident. My former head coach, Sam Wyche, now Buffalo's quarterbacks coach, likens Losman to me. So I have to love this kid. This team is probably going to the Super Bowl. I see a bright future for him. All kidding aside, the Bills have to avoid a devastating start to the season. If they can get to .500 or better after eight games, I am telling you right now -- watch out.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • casdhf
    • Jul 2002

Re: Eight on the spot

link?
    Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• munchies
      Zoner
      • Aug 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
      5. J.P. Losman, Buffalo Bills: This team has a great defense, the best group of special teamers and a high level of confidence. The Bills made a masterful run late last season as they scrambled for a possible playoff berth, which ultimately fell short in a disastrous home loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers. The organization decided it was time for a major change at quarterback. They have entrusted yet another playoff-caliber team to an untested young quarterback. Losman is athletic and also confident. My former head coach, Sam Wyche, now Buffalo's quarterbacks coach, likens Losman to me. So I have to love this kid. This team is probably going to the Super Bowl. I see a bright future for him. All kidding aside, the Bills have to avoid a devastating start to the season. If they can get to .500 or better after eight games, I am telling you right now -- watch out.

No way this team will be .500 after 8 games with our dog turd o-line. Atlanta, NE, oakland, tampa and the Jets are all locks for losses IMO.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
        I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by casdhf
        link?
        wait casdhf, who is that beautiful girl in your avatar???
        The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

link?
          Originally posted by munchies

No way this team will be .500 after 8 games with our dog turd o-line. Atlanta, NE, oakland, tampa and the Jets are all locks for losses IMO.
          it's a secret.

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.
          Last edited by justasportsfan; 09-09-2005, 07:29 AM.
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• casdhf
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The last buffalo fan
            my future fiance.
            Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
            cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
              I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
              • Sep 2004

my future fiance.
              Congrats, she is beautiful.
              The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                • Jul 2002

my future fiance.
                Congrats, she is beautiful.
                You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

Working...
                X