PDA

View Full Version : Willis Mcgamee said.......

Marvelous
09-08-2005, 07:49 PM
That he is the strongets player on the team and is faster then anyone. They asked if he's faster then Moulds prior and Willis said yes, that he's the best there is. Dan Lebatard did the interview in south FL. They played him out the whole interview because of how ghetto he acted. Every question was a question that Willis would answer in a selfish way. He clearly lives in Willis land.

When they asked him if he likes payday, he said he loves payday & contract extension.. The reason they asked him these odd questions was because he would keep giving dumb-@ss answers like " i don't watch or like football. I'm the best etc........ I'm gonna pretend i never heard the interview...

RedEyE
09-08-2005, 07:56 PM
This was obvious from day one. The guy won't be in Buffalo long.

Tatonka
09-08-2005, 07:57 PM
have you ever heard edge talk? roscoe? most miami guys are thugs that are all about the payday and think they are the sweetest thing in history.

Tatonka
09-08-2005, 07:58 PM
let me clarify.. most nfl players are all about the payday and think they are the best.. but most miami players run their collective mouth about it all the time.

Captain Obvious
09-08-2005, 08:00 PM
That he is the strongets player on the team and is faster then anyone. They asked if he's faster then Moulds prior and Willis said yes, that he's the best there is. Dan Lebatard did the interview in south FL. They played him out the whole interview because of how ghetto he acted. Every question was a question that Willis would answer in a selfish way. He clearly lives in Willis land.

When they asked him if he likes payday, he said he loves payday & contract extension.. The reason they asked him these odd questions was because he would keep giving dumb-@ss answers like " i don't watch or like football. I'm the best etc........ I'm gonna pretend i never heard the interview...
Lee Evans, Roscoe Parrish, and Jabari Greer are all faster than Willis, hands down.

RedEyE
09-08-2005, 08:00 PM
True, but I don't see TD handing out the kind of money that I think McGahee is going to ask for....unless he breaks 1700 + yards this year injury free.

Devin
09-08-2005, 08:29 PM
We have mcgahee for at least 4 more seasons whether he likes it or not.

finsrclowns
09-08-2005, 09:15 PM
They asked him if he was faster than Moulds? Moulds isn't very fast.

Iehoshua
09-08-2005, 09:16 PM
Fear not, Lord Krumrie. He is a Buffalo Bill this season.
:evil:

pintonick96
09-08-2005, 09:44 PM
McGahee is out of here when his contract is up. Personally I love the guy, but lets be honest here. He's a Miami guy, his agent is Rosenhaus, and he's pretty damn good.

BillsFever21
09-08-2005, 11:25 PM
By the time his contract is up he will be about 28 and his body will be beat to hell anyway. Run him into the ground for the next few years and then trade him.

MarvLevy
09-08-2005, 11:29 PM
STUPID STATEMENT

MarvLevy
09-08-2005, 11:29 PM
True, but I don't see TD handing out the kind of money that I think McGahee is going to ask for....unless he breaks 1700 + yards this year injury free.
STUPID STATEMENT..AGAIN! U R ON A ROLL.

LtFinFan66
09-08-2005, 11:40 PM
have you ever heard edge talk? roscoe? most miami guys are thugs that are all about the payday and think they are the sweetest thing in history.Don't forget Shockey and Winslow

The Spaz
09-08-2005, 11:42 PM
Yep let's start hating on the best RB we have on this team...:shakeno:

camelcowboy
09-08-2005, 11:47 PM
He can be greed as he wants, just get the ball into the damn endzone.

JD
09-08-2005, 11:50 PM
Thank god I bought an evans jersey :phew:

tampabay25690
09-08-2005, 11:53 PM
have you ever heard edge talk? roscoe? most miami guys are thugs that are all about the payday and think they are the sweetest thing in history.

THE U..............produces real classy players ask Kellen Winslow and Warren Sapp........

JD
09-08-2005, 11:54 PM
Willis McFullofhimself

deathadder
09-09-2005, 12:05 AM
We have mcgahee for at least 4 more seasons whether he likes it or not.

He only has 2 nore years left on his contract after this season. The only way we keep him for another 4 years if we franchise him or give him a contract extension.

Nic82
09-09-2005, 01:37 AM
From reading this thread sounds like his name should be Willis Mcgimme. Regardless he is still a great player.

Luisito23
09-09-2005, 01:56 AM
Willis Mcgimme.

:dj: :dj: :dj:

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!

TheGhostofJimKelly
09-09-2005, 05:03 AM
I guess I will just never understand the fans. Why does everyone have to be the model player. Why does everyone have to be a "team" guy. Why can't a guy be cocky, want more money, say what he wants, etc.? 95% of you guys would do the same thing if you were in the same boat. I could care less what a guys actions are off the field, let them say whatever they want.

jmb1099
09-09-2005, 07:08 AM
As long as he plays football well he can be as full of himself as he wants to be. We don't need nice guys on a football team, we need performers.

Captain gameboy
09-09-2005, 07:28 AM
I was in Miami reading stuff about the Miami v F. State game on Monday, and one of the coaches was asked who the strongest player Miami ever had was.

He answered Willis McGahee.

Here's the quote:

"Dorsey wasn't even the most talented player in his Miami backfield, that distinction belonging to running back Willis McGahee, whom UM's strength coach calls the strongest pound-for-pound athlete in the muscled history of the U.

(McGahee benches nearly 450 and squats nearly 600. Or, in other words, about three or four Dorseys)."

He may not have the personality to be a fan favorite, but the dude is strong!

TedMock
09-09-2005, 07:28 AM
Who cares? If we ride that cocky ***** to the playoffs, then I could not care less if he's looking for a bigger pay day. Frankly, he'll probably deserve one, and have every right in the world to ask for one. I still think that they should honor their contracts, but I also think that they have every right to ask for market value. Hey, I recently left a job that I really enjoyed to go to a higher position, at a different company, for $14,000 a year more. I liked where I was, but felt that my skills, education, and knowledge were worthy of a higher pay day. I don't think I'm selfish because of it. A little arrogant, maybe, but not selfish. A little arrogance is a good thing in a competitive environment. As long as Willis takes pride in his job, he can say whatever the heck he wants in his off time.

McGahee420
09-09-2005, 08:06 AM
I would rather have a cocky arrogant player like Willis, then some wimp, quite dude. It will add more fuel to the fire and give him more ambition to go out there and show the world that he is the greatest. Run Willis RUN!!!!!! The 2005-2006 MVP of the NFL is "Willis McGahee, from the Buffalo Bills"!!!!!!!

THATHURMANATOR
09-09-2005, 08:52 AM
Willis is above the law. I hope we keep him for many years!

Gunzlingr
09-09-2005, 09:06 AM
He can be the biggest ahole in town as long as he brings in the Lombardi trophy.

FreddyvsJason
09-09-2005, 09:07 AM
I think Willis says all this stuff intentionally. He is just playing with the interviewers

justasportsfan
09-09-2005, 09:10 AM
Actions speak louder than words. Let's not overreact just yet. He's a bills player for crying out loud. Let him talk all he wants. The guy has to market himself. Some of you guys talk like he's TO. The day he starts acting (not talking)like TO , is the day he should be criticized. He's done nothing wrong on the field where it counts the most.

BillsFanCupp38
09-09-2005, 09:14 AM

No offense Krumie but how do you know the interview is completely true??? Do you have it and if so post it. And if the article is true maybe it was done before McGahee even took a snap for Buffalo. And just because he says hes the best player on our team doesnt mean we should start hating him. He is right by saying that he is the best player on our team because without him last we were nothing. The only offense produced last year was because of him. I dont think he can be that selfish and not be a team player. It sounds a little out fetched to me. The way he jumps into the crowd after every single touchdown, i dont remember a single bill ever doing that. Hes gotta love the fans and im sure he wants the fans to love him. Maybe we are all just misunderstanding him.

DMBcrew36
09-09-2005, 09:17 AM
He may be the best player on the offense... maybe

Captain Obvious
09-09-2005, 11:00 AM
There seems to be confusion over how many years Willis has left on his contract. When he was drafted, didn't he sign a 5 year deal, meaning has 3 years left until he hits UFA?

LtBillsFan66
09-09-2005, 12:08 PM
He DID say this:

“They can stack the box, but that means one-on-one coverage for (wideouts) Eric Moulds and Lee Evans. If they feel they can do it, go ahead and try,” McGahee says, adding, “J.P. is going to shock a lot of people.”

http://www.usatoday.com/printedition/sports/20050909/e4running09.art.htm?tbde4running09.art.htm

pintonick96
09-09-2005, 04:20 PM
Who cares? If we ride that cocky ***** to the playoffs, then I could not care less if he's looking for a bigger pay day. Frankly, he'll probably deserve one, and have every right in the world to ask for one. I still think that they should honor their contracts, but I also think that they have every right to ask for market value. Hey, I recently left a job (http://216.130.188.200/cgi-bin/ezlclk.fcgi?id=9152)that I really enjoyed to go to a higher position, at a different company, for $14,000 a year more. I liked where I was, but felt that my skills, education, and knowledge were worthy of a higher pay day. I don't think I'm selfish because of it. A little arrogant, maybe, but not selfish. A little arrogance is a good thing in a competitive environment. As long as Willis takes pride in his job, he can say whatever the heck he wants in his off time.
No, be a team player. How many players on New England do you hear about being douche bags and thinking they come before the team? None. Tom Brady, one of their top players, is also their most humble. I actually played in college and anybody on my defense (which was ranked #4 in the ECAC) who thought they were better than the team was kicked off. We had no me-me-me players. Too bad we didnt have an offense, we might have won some games.

pintokid53
09-09-2005, 04:23 PM
what about corry dillon do u really think hes changed

Marvelous
09-09-2005, 04:28 PM
Dont' get me wrong guys, I wanna win & win with Willis....! But i don't see myself or many Bills fans claiming(supporting) him like we do Moulds etc...
I found a link to the latter half where he picks the all UM team and he has Vinny backing up Dorsey.. Umm.. You play for Buffalo.....Kelly? lol

http://790theticket.com/main.cfm?do=shows&item=4

On to a positive note for kickoff. Willis is gonna shread Houston!!!!!!!!!!! :xtreme:

Slim
09-09-2005, 05:26 PM
STUPID STATEMENT

its more true than stupid. Willis is going to want a HUGE payday, just like Nate Clements.Except running back tends to get a bigger payday than CB's, beacuse it is a more glorfied position.

colin
09-09-2005, 05:29 PM
its more true than stupid. Willis is going to want a HUGE payday, just like Nate Clements.Except running back tends to get a bigger payday than CB's, beacuse it is a more glorfied position.

no they don't

MACKgahee
09-09-2005, 07:29 PM
Would u rather him be a ****ty RB that says he sucks and doesnt want to have a good year so he can increase his salary? i love willis and his thug life attitude hes a beast and makes our team a hell of alo scarier so if he thinks hes god ill pray too him and if hes all about that paper give it to him btw yankees suck

MACKgahee
09-09-2005, 07:33 PM
also, i hope everyone inthe nfl hates him and wants to prove hes not the best which give our new QB a mcuh easier job.... look how much a running game and a sick d did for a decent QB like Big Ben or trent dilfer, u gotta looka t the big pic and thats winning games

BuffaloRanger
09-09-2005, 10:09 PM
Great season = HOLDOUT

How soon he forgets the Bills paid him to rehab for a whole year. I bet that ball-licker Rosenhaus told him not to worry about the contract money, he'll holdout and get more in a couple years.

IF WM does holdout next season I hope TD lets him rot.

Mike13
09-09-2005, 10:40 PM
Yeah UM players talk too much **** like Winslow Jr.

Marvelous
09-10-2005, 12:35 AM
Yeah UM players talk too much **** like Winslow Jr.

Originally Posted by Tatonka have you ever heard edge talk? roscoe? most miami guys are thugs that are all about the payday and think they are the sweetest thing in history.
Yes i have heard them talk. I'll call it "jibberish" for this instance. The difference between Roscoe, Nate Clements, and Plaxico is they speak "jibberish" and seem to have some composure on interviews. Roscoes first interview not counting since he was shy err whatever.. BUT Willis approached the answers in the most selfish way on every question. So i can handle his backround and that he speaks jibberish but to come accross as i'm the best at everything//pacheck///contract negotiations is offensive to fans & teamates... I thought these millionare, jibberish speaking kids had counsling from the teams on how to manage themselves....I hope Drew Rosie, MM or TD hears the interview and has a talk with him about it.....

OT*Do you guys think Bledsoe has a beef with that burger king commercial?? LOL @ that Deion dancing BK dude...

GO BILLS