• Mr. Cynical
    Maybe?
    • Oct 2003

I just wanna say....

F**K THE PATS.
  • Fairway
    • Jul 2002

Re: I just wanna say....

F the raiders too. How the hell did they get on the opening game? They suck. Penalty on every play.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
      Maybe?
      • Oct 2003

Comment

• BillsFanCupp38
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
        F**K THE PATS.
        Ill second to that, i hate them more than anything in this world besides bin laden. I hate them so much i cant explain it in words. I hate everything about them, i seriously just cant stand them. All the hype and all the glory its all crap to me. tom brady is nobody to me and if i played against him he wouldnt scare me one bit. Buffalos D is tenacious and they will knock him down a step or two and i cant wait.
        Jeremy Cupp

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
          Maybe?
          • Oct 2003

One day later and I still wanna say.....

F**K THE PATS.

Comment

• The Natrix
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Fairway
            F the raiders too. How the hell did they get on the opening game? They suck. Penalty on every play.

They have no heart. Where is rectal raiders for an analysis?

Byrd.

Comment

• im4bflo
              the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
              • Sep 2003

Amen brother, I'm so damn sick and tired of the whole Boston thing, when did they sell their soul to the devil? why are they so blessed?
              BOSTON SUCKS! And their fans SUCK!

Comment

• Typ0
                honey pie
                • Jul 2002

I have no problem with the pats. Personally, I have to respect what they've done there as they are one of if not the best TEAMS I have ever seen in sports. And Brady who seemingly is nothing great does the fundamentals so well he just keeps winning. I'm glad they are in our division and we will get two chances at beating them this season. I'm going to buy a special broom for this one.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                  Maybe?
                  • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Typ0
                  I'm glad they are in our division and we will get two chances at beating them this season. I'm going to buy a special broom for this one.
                  I respect your opinion, but c'mon....I don't know anyone who WANTS the Pats in their division. I'm just so tired of their constant winning, regardless of how well they play as a team. It is time for them to stop but it doesn't look like that is going to happen anytime soon. It will eventually of course, and on that day there will be much rejoicing.

Comment

• BillsFanInMass
                    The Stoner Zoner
                    • Feb 2003

I can see hating the Pats but the red sox really needed to win the World Series and im so glad for them. The yanks bought there share of world series the sox deserve atleast 1.

Comment

• DynaPaul
                      • Sep 2003

F**K THE PATS.
                      And their fans. In fact, why do people even respond to the Pats fans who hang out on this message board? Don't they realize that they're here to just rub your noses in their success.

Stop responding to Patriots fans here!!!

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                        Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                        • Mar 2003

Why?
                        NE39 is pretty cool, cuz he's not a homer, he talks football. But yeah, I hate the Pats. More than I've ever hated the Fins.
                        "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                        -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Philagape
                          WIN NOW
                          • Jul 2002

"It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                          2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Typ0
                            honey pie
                            • Jul 2002

I respect your opinion, but c'mon....I don't know anyone who WANTS the Pats in their division. I'm just so tired of their constant winning, regardless of how well they play as a team. It is time for them to stop but it doesn't look like that is going to happen anytime soon. It will eventually of course, and on that day there will be much rejoicing.
                            I look at it as opportunity...and I would expect the players do too.

Comment

• jpdex12
                              • Jan 2005

F**K THE PATS.
                              I second that motion! "F" the Pats, & "F" the Redsox. I am a Yankee fan so I cannot blame my dislike of them on the fact that I'm sick of them winning, but what kills me is that every sports analyst blows a nut over them and their system. I also cannot stand that arrogant ass*ole, Belicheck. No matter how badly they beat a team, that jerk has to gloat and sound like a marder by saying ***** like, " we looked bad. we need to do this and execute that better", blah, blah, blah! Just shut up Bill and win humbly. The Pats are like a good friend of yours that has parents that buy him the best bike on the market and he complains that he would like to get an even better bike that does this and that. Just be happy and don't gloat is what I say.

That Raider team looked like a bunch of pussies on defense even though they did a pretty good job of shutting down the run. They had no pass rush and poor corner coverage. I mean come on, Dwight with a 5 yard speed out for a TD on the goal line. I could see Nate or Terrence taking that ball 103 yards the other way. Please throw that crap against us Brady, you ***!
                              Buffalo and New England will be a great game. Our Defense will punch them in the mouth.

IT IS OUR TIME GUYS....LET'S GO BILLS!
                              Where else would you rather be than right here right now?

Comment

Working...
                              X