PDA

View Full Version : I just wanna say....

Mr. Cynical
09-08-2005, 10:46 PM
F**K THE PATS.

Novacane
09-08-2005, 10:51 PM
F the raiders too. How the hell did they get on the opening game? They suck. Penalty on every play.

Mr. Cynical
09-08-2005, 10:56 PM
:blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup:

BillsFanCupp38
09-08-2005, 11:06 PM
F**K THE PATS.

Ill second to that, i hate them more than anything in this world besides bin laden. I hate them so much i cant explain it in words. I hate everything about them, i seriously just cant stand them. All the hype and all the glory its all crap to me. tom brady is nobody to me and if i played against him he wouldnt scare me one bit. Buffalos D is tenacious and they will knock him down a step or two and i cant wait.

Mr. Cynical
09-09-2005, 04:48 PM
One day later and I still wanna say.....

F**K THE PATS.

The Natrix
09-09-2005, 04:50 PM
F the raiders too. How the hell did they get on the opening game? They suck. Penalty on every play.

They have no heart. Where is rectal raiders for an analysis?

im4bflo
09-09-2005, 06:05 PM
Amen brother, I'm so damn sick and tired of the whole Boston thing, when did they sell their soul to the devil? why are they so blessed?
BOSTON SUCKS! And their fans SUCK!

Typ0
09-09-2005, 06:21 PM
I have no problem with the pats. Personally, I have to respect what they've done there as they are one of if not the best TEAMS I have ever seen in sports. And Brady who seemingly is nothing great does the fundamentals so well he just keeps winning. I'm glad they are in our division and we will get two chances at beating them this season. I'm going to buy a special broom for this one.

Mr. Cynical
09-09-2005, 06:32 PM
I'm glad they are in our division and we will get two chances at beating them this season. I'm going to buy a special broom for this one.
I respect your opinion, but c'mon....I don't know anyone who WANTS the Pats in their division. I'm just so tired of their constant winning, regardless of how well they play as a team. It is time for them to stop but it doesn't look like that is going to happen anytime soon. It will eventually of course, and on that day there will be much rejoicing. :party:

BillsFanInMass
09-09-2005, 06:52 PM
I can see hating the Pats but the red sox really needed to win the World Series and im so glad for them. The yanks bought there share of world series the sox deserve atleast 1.

DynaPaul
09-09-2005, 06:57 PM
F**K THE PATS.

And their fans. In fact, why do people even respond to the Pats fans who hang out on this message board? Don't they realize that they're here to just rub your noses in their success.

Stop responding to Patriots fans here!!!

:rockon:

ShadowHawk7
09-09-2005, 07:29 PM
Why?
NE39 is pretty cool, cuz he's not a homer, he talks football. But yeah, I hate the Pats. More than I've ever hated the Fins.

Philagape
09-09-2005, 07:30 PM
:curse:

Typ0
09-09-2005, 07:32 PM
I respect your opinion, but c'mon....I don't know anyone who WANTS the Pats in their division. I'm just so tired of their constant winning, regardless of how well they play as a team. It is time for them to stop but it doesn't look like that is going to happen anytime soon. It will eventually of course, and on that day there will be much rejoicing. :party:

I look at it as opportunity...and I would expect the players do too.

jpdex12
09-09-2005, 07:53 PM
F**K THE PATS.
I second that motion! "F" the Pats, & "F" the Redsox. I am a Yankee fan so I cannot blame my dislike of them on the fact that I'm sick of them winning, but what kills me is that every sports analyst blows a nut over them and their system. I also cannot stand that arrogant ass*ole, Belicheck. No matter how badly they beat a team, that jerk has to gloat and sound like a marder by saying ***** like, " we looked bad. we need to do this and execute that better", blah, blah, blah! Just shut up Bill and win humbly. The Pats are like a good friend of yours that has parents that buy him the best bike on the market and he complains that he would like to get an even better bike that does this and that. Just be happy and don't gloat is what I say.

That Raider team looked like a bunch of pussies on defense even though they did a pretty good job of shutting down the run. They had no pass rush and poor corner coverage. I mean come on, Dwight with a 5 yard speed out for a TD on the goal line. I could see Nate or Terrence taking that ball 103 yards the other way. Please throw that crap against us Brady, you ***!
Buffalo and New England will be a great game. Our Defense will punch them in the mouth.

IT IS OUR TIME GUYS....LET'S GO BILLS!:shutit:

kevinj22
09-09-2005, 08:00 PM
One thing you gotta say is that they are the most loyal fans and have always supported their team. "NOT", before Parcells got there they had 9,000 season ticket holders, it wasn't until they got Bledsoe and Martin and Coates that the fans started rolling in from God knows where. As a "long time" Bills fan I know how loyal the fans are in Buffalo and I don't even live there. I have been to the city four times three for games, and there is nothing like it anywhere. With that said I have to agree with f--k the Pats, Jets and Dolphins too. "GO BILLS"!!!!!!!!

ddaryl
09-09-2005, 08:12 PM
I concur

lordofgun
09-09-2005, 08:20 PM
This thread is harsh.

capitolneal
09-09-2005, 09:14 PM
I concur
I will make it a motion

Ickybaluky
09-09-2005, 09:28 PM
And their fans. In fact, why do people even respond to the Pats fans who hang out on this message board? Don't they realize that they're here to just rub your noses in their success.

Stop responding to Patriots fans here!!!

:rockon:

Aw, Damn.

And you were my favorite.

Mike13
09-09-2005, 11:04 PM
F**K THE PATS.
Too bad I cant use that as my user name oh well Patssuck will have to do.

Let me say that Norv Turner is the most overrated coach In the NFL. All he did was run the ball and pass occasionally. He's got Moss and hes not using him alot thats gonna cause some problems for Oakland

BillC
09-09-2005, 11:11 PM
Pat Robertson?
Pat Buchanon?
Pat O'Reilly?

F'em all!

Bulldog
09-09-2005, 11:31 PM
Why?
NE39 is pretty cool, cuz he's not a homer, he talks football. But yeah, I hate the Pats. More than I've ever hated the Fins.

NE39 is a homer. All he does is come on here and tell us how great all the off season moves the Pats made were. I recall one thread where he was talking about how great of a pick up David Terrell was. He's since been cut. I'd like to see how NE39 reacts once the Pats start losing. It's easy to come across as an objective fan when your team has won three of the last four Super Bowls.

The Seahag
09-10-2005, 12:08 AM
They had.....poor corner coverage. I mean come on, Dwight with a 5 yard speed out for a TD on the goal line.

That wasn't a corner split wide on Dwight's TD. For some reason, when the Pats spread it out a little down low the Raiders stayed in tehir base D and as a result ended up with their SS Gibson out on the island. Oakland ahd a chance to address it when the Pats came back with the same personell group, but the awful Raider staff just sat there with their thumbs up thier arses and did nothing.
As a result Dwight was singled on a strongsafety who's not even a good coverage guy as safeties go. Huge mismatch; Pats touchdown.
Considering what a poor job their staff did on both sides of the ball, the Raiders may be in some real trouble this season.

Mr. Cynical
09-10-2005, 12:23 AM
It's not only because they have won so much, but it's also because we have to listen to the effin media lovefest again and again and again and again....
:blowup:

Of course I don't blame the team for that - the media jumps on every and all bandwagons - but it doesn't matter. The only reason the media loves them is because they are winning, so the end result is the same....

F**K THE :monkeyp:PATS.

DMBcrew36
09-10-2005, 06:08 AM
what was the deal with all those Pats commercials during the game too? I don't wanna see that ****. They turned that opener into a 3 hour Pats fest, it was damn near intolerable.

Ickybaluky
09-10-2005, 07:22 AM
NE39 is a homer. All he does is come on here and tell us how great all the off season moves the Pats made were. I recall one thread where he was talking about how great of a pick up David Terrell was. He's since been cut. I'd like to see how NE39 reacts once the Pats start losing. It's easy to come across as an objective fan when your team has won three of the last four Super Bowls.

The Terrell signing wasn't a bad deal. For $200K they took a flyer on a guy who had some talent, and it didn't work out. Life goes on. Not every move works out.

As for reacting to the Pats losing, it would be no different. I've been a Pats fan for a long time, and they sucked the majority of it. I don't tie my sense of value into how well the football team I root for plays. It really doesn't have an impact on me either way.

There are a lot of posts I don't respond to, because I realize people are blowing off steam. On others, I recognize I'd be viewed skeptically because I'm not a Bills fan. However, I have trouble not responding and offering a counter-argument in some cases because I see people having flawed logic. That is the case of when people discuss the Pats offseason losses without discussing the things they improved. I see that as flawed, because them being different does not mean they are in decline (IMO). Now that the season is here, nothing else needs to be said, because the games are going to be played and we get to find out what actually happens.

At times I find it kind of funny, people get themselves so worked up. Personally, I like to watch football. It doesn't matter to me who is playing, I like to watch the game. I don't "hate" teams, I admire good play. This is a discussion forum, so people discuss things. That means a discourse where arguments are provided on both sides. I don't understand the posters that get so wrapped up in it they are offended by any argument counter to their own. I really don't. Ultimately, the games will be played and it will be decided. That is the fun part, IMO.

Now that the season is here I'll probably be around less anyway. I generally don't like to be online when watching games (it is distracting), and there is only so much time during the day. In the offseason, I'm around more because the football withdrawal is so severe.

So you will get your wish, which is less of me. However, I'll be back again later in the season no matter what happens, for I have to settle my bet with my good buddy DevilPaul. I'll be there, win or lose, and will live up to my end of the bargain.

casdhf
09-10-2005, 07:38 AM
He's actually one of the best posters here, I'll take what he says over most of these blind idiots. And while he supports his team, he's far from a homer.

lordofgun
09-10-2005, 07:54 AM
He's actually one of the best posters here, I'll take what he says over most of these blind idiots. And while he supports his team, he's far from a homer.
Same here.

BuffaloBillsStampede
09-10-2005, 08:31 AM
can see hating the Pats but the red sox really needed to win the World Series and im so glad for them. The yanks bought there share of world series the sox deserve atleast 1.

The only thing the Red Sucks needed was a swift kick in the A**. The Yankees beat them last night and are on their way to catching them for yet another A.L. East win.
THE BAMBINO LIVES<!-- / message -->

jpdex12
09-10-2005, 09:02 AM
The Terrell signing wasn't a bad deal. For $200K they took a flyer on a guy who had some talent, and it didn't work out. Life goes on. Not every move works out.

As for reacting to the Pats losing, it would be no different. I've been a Pats fan for a long time, and they sucked the majority of it. I don't tie my sense of value into how well the football team I root for plays. It really doesn't have an impact on me either way.

There are a lot of posts I don't respond to, because I realize people are blowing off steam. On others, I recognize I'd be viewed skeptically because I'm not a Bills fan. However, I have trouble not responding and offering a counter-argument in some cases because I see people having flawed logic. That is the case of when people discuss the Pats offseason losses without discussing the things they improved. I see that as flawed, because them being different does not mean they are in decline (IMO). Now that the season is here, nothing else needs to be said, because the games are going to be played and we get to find out what actually happens.

At times I find it kind of funny, people get themselves so worked up. Personally, I like to watch football. It doesn't matter to me who is playing, I like to watch the game. I don't "hate" teams, I admire good play. This is a discussion forum, so people discuss things. That means a discourse where arguments are provided on both sides. I don't understand the posters that get so wrapped up in it they are offended by any argument counter to their own. I really don't. Ultimately, the games will be played and it will be decided. That is the fun part, IMO.

Now that the season is here I'll probably be around less anyway. I generally don't like to be online when watching games (it is distracting), and there is only so much time during the day. In the offseason, I'm around more because the football withdrawal is so severe.

So you will get your wish, which is less of me. However, I'll be back again later in the season no matter what happens, for I have to settle my bet with my good buddy DevilPaul. I'll be there, win or lose, and will live up to my end of the bargain.
Was this written by NE39 or Bill Bellicheck?

jpdex12
09-10-2005, 09:05 AM
That wasn't a corner split wide on Dwight's TD. For some reason, when the Pats spread it out a little down low the Raiders stayed in tehir base D and as a result ended up with their SS Gibson out on the island. Oakland ahd a chance to address it when the Pats came back with the same personell group, but the awful Raider staff just sat there with their thumbs up thier arses and did nothing.
As a result Dwight was singled on a strongsafety who's not even a good coverage guy as safeties go. Huge mismatch; Pats touchdown.
Considering what a poor job their staff did on both sides of the ball, the Raiders may be in some real trouble this season.
You're right man, I forgot that they had to use their SS. I heard Shannon Sharpe talking Friday on Sirius about it and I remember thinking that same thing during the game when it happened. Thanks for the correction. Either way, it was damn poor coaching to allow a pass like that to happen on the goal line. Against a team with some talent and common sense, that pass would have been picked off and returned for a long TD. Sounds like a Buffalo defensive play to me!

im4bflo
09-10-2005, 04:05 PM
The only thing the Red Sucks needed was a swift kick in the A**. The Yankees beat them last night and are on their way to catching them for yet another A.L. East win.
THE BAMBINO LIVES<!-- / message -->
:gobills:
GO YANKEE'S!
BOSTON has ALWAYS SUCKED!
I'm sick of 'em!
:gobills:

Luisito23
09-11-2005, 04:05 AM
This thread is harsh.

I 2nd. and 3rd. that, I just can't believe it went 2 pages....

GO BILLS!!!!!

Mr. Cynical
09-25-2005, 06:50 PM
Once again,

F**K THE PATS.

Mr. Cynical
10-30-2005, 10:27 PM
Once again,

F**K THE PATS.

Mr. Cynical
10-30-2005, 10:28 PM
I have never hated a team more. I will hate them forever and hope they never win a single game as long as they are still a franchise.

hammerbillsfan
10-30-2005, 10:28 PM
**** THE PATS!!!!!!!!!!

Tom Brady can kiss my ass.

Mr. Cynical
10-30-2005, 10:30 PM
That whole team can kiss my ass. Starting with Kraft on down.