PDA

View Full Version : another football season off to a bad start...

OpIv37
09-08-2005, 10:58 PM
As I suspected, NE is still the team to beat. I can't stand the thought of seeing Brady with the trophy yet again.... excuse me, I have to go vomit.

BillsOwnAll
09-08-2005, 11:18 PM
I wouldnt say this yet. We have yet to see the jets and bills play this year. You cant judge the patriots agasint the pentaly prone raiders now. yah they beat em big but still well see when they play a decent team.

MarvLevy
09-08-2005, 11:31 PM
WASTE OF A POST

Typ0
09-08-2005, 11:45 PM
you've got to be kidding me. Oak self destructed in the second half...NE has yet to play a team that plays a whole game.

The Spaz
09-08-2005, 11:47 PM
Raiders we're in this game well into the 4th quarter.

Mahdi
09-09-2005, 12:03 AM
I think the Raiders gave them a good run. If it wasn't for that one int. by Wilfork the Raiders would have had a chance. Not to mention 11 penalties for like 180 yards. The Bills and Jets can play NE more physical and that is how you can beat them. They didnt look to great at stopping the run either. I think Carolina beats them next week.

OpIv37
09-09-2005, 12:05 AM
they're already a half game up on us and the loss of their coordinators and Bruschi had no obvious ill effects.

The Raiders may be the biggest flop of '05.

Nic82
09-09-2005, 12:10 AM
Raiders we're in this game well into the 4th quarter.A non-playoff contender down by 16 midway through the 4th quarter to the defending champs is NOT considered in the game.

frank74
09-09-2005, 01:37 AM
i would like to think that the raiders self destructed, but i think they were out-coached in the second half. they should have never abandoned the run, but when they did, bellichick made a few changes. blitz collins! that was it.

Luisito23
09-09-2005, 01:50 AM
Buffalo's winning this Sun.

GO BILLS!!!!!!

Typ0
09-09-2005, 05:08 AM
i would like to think that the raiders self destructed, but i think they were out-coached in the second half. they should have never abandoned the run, but when they did, bellichick made a few changes. blitz collins! that was it.

you're kidding me right? They had a penalty every other play for 1000 yards...they were tired.

madness
09-09-2005, 08:07 AM
you're kidding me right? They had a penalty every other play for 1000 yards...they were tired.The Raiders looked awful. I don't know what was worse:

Their putrid offense, penalties, or their non-blitzing so-called D.

How can you drop 8 people and still leave NE's WRs wide open? :ill:

TacklingDummy
09-09-2005, 08:21 AM
I bet the Raiders beat Buffalo. LOL

Raiders are my suprise playoff team.

Novacane
09-09-2005, 08:30 AM
Raiders are my suprise playoff team.

A team that is going to lead the league in penalties is not a playoff team

TacklingDummy
09-09-2005, 08:52 AM
Yeah. And even with all those penalties they still were not out of the game.

justasportsfan
09-09-2005, 08:52 AM
As I suspected, NE is still the team to beat. I can't stand the thought of seeing Brady with the trophy yet again.... excuse me, I have to go vomit.how was your evening munchies?

frank74
09-09-2005, 10:07 AM
you're kidding me right? They had a penalty every other play for 1000 yards...they were tired.
penalties never help, but to abandon the run when it was clearly more successful than the pass was not smart. and, jordan was cramping, yes that was true, but zack crockett carried 3 times for 20 yards. he was no slouch. they should have continued to give him the ball. regardless, the pats capitalized on mistakes as they always do.

bledslow
09-09-2005, 01:18 PM
I think the Raiders gave them a good run. If it wasn't for that one int. by Wilfork the Raiders would have had a chance. Not to mention 11 penalties for like 180 yards. The Bills and Jets can play NE more physical and that is how you can beat them. They didnt look to great at stopping the run either. I think Carolina beats them next week.

well the pats held jordan under 4.ypc last night. it looked pretty ok to me. there was one run(crocket) that caught them by surprised,but it was one run. jordan overall was held in check

pats just put the clamps down last night on the raiders in the second half penaltys or not.

footballhottie
09-09-2005, 01:28 PM
i hate them so much...brady and his stupid smile...i hate everything about the pats...i hate their fans and every company that supports them....:rant:

capitolneal
09-09-2005, 01:42 PM
i hate them so much...brady and his stupid smile...i hate everything about the pats...i hate their fans and every company that supports them....:rant:
I see all these animals on your post Do you own a Chinese Resturant? :D:

footballhottie
09-09-2005, 01:45 PM
:teary: i love my animals.... I miss my chocolate spot :sadbye:

Tatonka
09-09-2005, 03:00 PM
they're already a half game up on us and the loss of their coordinators and Bruschi had no obvious ill effects.

The Raiders may be the biggest flop of '05.

the loss of bruschi has no ill effects?? apparently you missed how jordan was gashing them up for 7 yards at a time through out the first half?

oakland stopped running the ball.. they lost.

the bills will beat NE.. i guarentee it.

Jimbuktu
09-09-2005, 03:16 PM
the bills are certainly due for a win against NE after going 1-5 in the last 6 efforts ... it's time to pay back belichick for intentionally trading us bledsoe so he could feast on his bloated carcass twice a year

mysticsoto
09-09-2005, 03:24 PM
the loss of bruschi has no ill effects?? apparently you missed how jordan was gashing them up for 7 yards at a time through out the first half?

oakland stopped running the ball.. they lost.

the bills will beat NE.. i guarentee it.
Wow! Optimism from you? Aren't you usually negative? Like Op ? :D:

The one problem with the Bills is that *EVERY* team is going to stack the front box until JP proves that he can handle the passing game. We need to have JP go out in this 1st game, and absolutely destroy Houston's secondary so that people respect him and the run opens up for us. If not, we are going to spend alot of time nickel and diming some yards here and there, but not getting enough for consecutive 1st downs - and punting all the time. McGahee is a stud, but if we are a 1-dimensional team, we will have an easy formula to be beaten with...

Here's hoping JP lights it up Sunday!!!

DynaPaul
09-09-2005, 03:42 PM
The Raiders have no defense. Their secondary made NE look like they have superstar WR's or something.