PDA

View Full Version : Uniform Survey

DarbyTheDinosaur
09-09-2005, 06:26 AM
I am very happy the season has begun...it's gonna be a good year!

Not sure if this was posted, but thought it would be funny to share.
Somebody conducted a survey of the best and worst uniforms in the league.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2156036

Getting votes for worst uniform behind the Browns were the Bengals, Packers, Ravens and, yes, the Dolphins. Sort of reminiscent of when Howard Cosell was voted the most liked -- and most disliked -- sportscaster in America.

Ha ha!
<!--end leftcol -->

Bill Brasky
09-09-2005, 06:30 AM
Ha, nice username.

LtFinFan66
09-09-2005, 06:40 AM
I am very happy the season has begun...it's gonna be a good year!

Not sure if this was posted, but thought it would be funny to share.
Somebody conducted a survey of the best and worst uniforms in the league.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2156036

Getting votes for worst uniform behind the Browns were the Bengals, Packers, Ravens and, yes, the Dolphins. Sort of reminiscent of when Howard Cosell was voted the most liked -- and most disliked -- sportscaster in America.

Ha ha!
<!--end leftcol -->Did you mention that that Fins were voted the 4th best as well?

The survey of 1,149 randomly selected Americans also showed fans prefer the togs worn by the Patriots, Steelers, Dolphins and Vikings, in that order.

DarbyTheDinosaur
09-09-2005, 06:51 AM
Ha, nice username.
Thanks dude...

DarbyTheDinosaur
09-09-2005, 06:53 AM
Did you mention that that Fins were voted the 4th best as well?

The survey of 1,149 randomly selected Americans also showed fans prefer the togs worn by the Patriots, Steelers, Dolphins and Vikings, in that order.
Why would I mention that? This is a Bills Fan board, moron. F' the Fish.

JD
09-09-2005, 07:56 AM
Why would I mention that? This is a Bills Fan board, moron. F' the Fish.
Amen to that!
:cheers:

Earthquake Enyart
09-09-2005, 08:10 AM
Did you mention that that Fins were voted the 4th best as well?

There are waaay more homos around than I thought.

It's all that gay stuff on TV. :mad:

Italian Stallion
09-09-2005, 12:10 PM
There are waaay more homos around than I thought.

It's all that gay stuff on TV. :mad:

:horror:

Agree....A guy should never don the colors teal and orange for any reason what so ever. I love all those fish fans at the games trying to act all hard and badass with their TEAL ricky williams jerseys, or HUNTING VEST ORANGE jason taylor ones. If only they knew how obviously gay they look. Those colors should never be associated with a sport like football....maybe soccer though.... :lmao:

Jimbuktu
09-09-2005, 01:50 PM
I'm as a big a bills fan as anyone, but you have to admit that we certainly have the worst uniforms in possibly all of sports ... Ditch this crap we have now and keep the retro ones that we are going to be rocking on Sunday ... they are so much better ...

Our current helmet is classic, but the uniforms plain BLOW ... there is no denying that ... we need to get classic like the other teams with the best Unis ... Steelers, Browns, Pack, etc ... the Pats and Broncos should go old school too ... all this new age **** looks like crap ... stick with what works ... like the Yanks and Red Sox ...

Mr. Cynical
09-09-2005, 05:04 PM
I'm as a big a bills fan as anyone, but you have to admit that we certainly have the worst uniforms in possibly all of sports ... Ditch this crap we have now and keep the retro ones that we are going to be rocking on Sunday ... they are so much better ...

Our current helmet is classic, but the uniforms plain BLOW ... there is no denying that ... we need to get classic like the other teams with the best Unis ... Steelers, Browns, Pack, etc ... the Pats and Broncos should go old school too ... all this new age **** looks like crap ... stick with what works ... like the Yanks and Red Sox ...
:10:

BuffaloRanger
09-09-2005, 10:01 PM
I would like to see the team name or logo somewhere on the Bills uniform.

Mike13
09-09-2005, 10:47 PM
:horror:

Agree....A guy should never don the colors teal and orange for any reason what so ever. I love all those fish fans at the games trying to act all hard and badass with their TEAL ricky williams jerseys, or HUNTING VEST ORANGE jason taylor ones. If only they knew how obviously gay they look. Those colors should never be associated with a sport like football....maybe soccer though.... :lmao: You guys do know they wear white jerseys too right oh and BTW you are the one whos gay you are the one checking those guys out.

Personally I dont give a flying **** at least its original, the Texans, Bills,& Chargers all wear the same dark blue.

AndreReed83
09-09-2005, 11:37 PM
The Pats??? Bleh.