X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DarbyTheDinosaur
    • Dec 2004

Uniform Survey

I am very happy the season has begun...it's gonna be a good year!

Not sure if this was posted, but thought it would be funny to share.
    Somebody conducted a survey of the best and worst uniforms in the league.
    Who has the best uniforms in the NFL and who has the worst? According to a poll, one team even makes the best and worst list.

Getting votes for worst uniform behind the Browns were the Bengals, Packers, Ravens and, yes, the Dolphins. Sort of reminiscent of when Howard Cosell was voted the most liked -- and most disliked -- sportscaster in America.

Ha ha!
    You people are depressing me...try this out so my doctor can take me off my meds!!!

op·ti·mism

1.a disposition or tendency to look on the more favorable side of events or conditions and to expect the most favorable outcome.

2.the belief that goodness pervades reality.
  • Bill Brasky
    Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
    • Jan 2004

Re: Uniform Survey

Ha, nice username.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by DarbyTheDinosaur
      I am very happy the season has begun...it's gonna be a good year!

Not sure if this was posted, but thought it would be funny to share.
      Somebody conducted a survey of the best and worst uniforms in the league.
      Who has the best uniforms in the NFL and who has the worst? According to a poll, one team even makes the best and worst list.

Getting votes for worst uniform behind the Browns were the Bengals, Packers, Ravens and, yes, the Dolphins. Sort of reminiscent of when Howard Cosell was voted the most liked -- and most disliked -- sportscaster in America.

Ha ha!
      Did you mention that that Fins were voted the 4th best as well?

The survey of 1,149 randomly selected Americans also showed fans prefer the togs worn by the Patriots, Steelers, Dolphins and Vikings, in that order.

Comment

• DarbyTheDinosaur
        • Dec 2004

Originally posted by jfreeman
        Ha, nice username.
        Thanks dude...
        You people are depressing me...try this out so my doctor can take me off my meds!!!

op·ti·mism

1.a disposition or tendency to look on the more favorable side of events or conditions and to expect the most favorable outcome.

Comment

• DarbyTheDinosaur
          • Dec 2004

Originally posted by LtFinFan66

The survey of 1,149 randomly selected Americans also showed fans prefer the togs worn by the Patriots, Steelers, Dolphins and Vikings, in that order.
          Why would I mention that? This is a Bills Fan board, moron. F' the Fish.

op·ti·mism

Comment

• JD
            Sabres Zone
            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by DarbyTheDinosaur
            Why would I mention that? This is a Bills Fan board, moron. F' the Fish.
            Amen to that!
            “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
              Legendary Zoner
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by LtFinFan66

There are waaay more homos around than I thought.

It's all that gay stuff on TV.

Comment

• Italian Stallion
                Knows More Than You
                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
                There are waaay more homos around than I thought.

It's all that gay stuff on TV.

Agree....A guy should never don the colors teal and orange for any reason what so ever. I love all those fish fans at the games trying to act all hard and badass with their TEAL ricky williams jerseys, or HUNTING VEST ORANGE jason taylor ones. If only they knew how obviously gay they look. Those colors should never be associated with a sport like football....maybe soccer though....
                BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

I like cheeseburgers and eva mendes

Comment

• Jimbuktu
                  • Oct 2004

I'm as a big a bills fan as anyone, but you have to admit that we certainly have the worst uniforms in possibly all of sports ... Ditch this crap we have now and keep the retro ones that we are going to be rocking on Sunday ... they are so much better ...

Our current helmet is classic, but the uniforms plain BLOW ... there is no denying that ... we need to get classic like the other teams with the best Unis ... Steelers, Browns, Pack, etc ... the Pats and Broncos should go old school too ... all this new age **** looks like crap ... stick with what works ... like the Yanks and Red Sox ...

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                    Maybe?
                    • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Jimbuktu
                    I'm as a big a bills fan as anyone, but you have to admit that we certainly have the worst uniforms in possibly all of sports ... Ditch this crap we have now and keep the retro ones that we are going to be rocking on Sunday ... they are so much better ...

Our current helmet is classic, but the uniforms plain BLOW ... there is no denying that ... we need to get classic like the other teams with the best Unis ... Steelers, Browns, Pack, etc ... the Pats and Broncos should go old school too ... all this new age **** looks like crap ... stick with what works ... like the Yanks and Red Sox ...

Comment

• BuffaloRanger
                      WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. LIVE HARD.
                      • Mar 2003

I would like to see the team name or logo somewhere on the Bills uniform.
                      Buffalo Only and Always.

Comment

• Mike13
                        • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Italian Stallion

Agree....A guy should never don the colors teal and orange for any reason what so ever. I love all those fish fans at the games trying to act all hard and badass with their TEAL ricky williams jerseys, or HUNTING VEST ORANGE jason taylor ones. If only they knew how obviously gay they look. Those colors should never be associated with a sport like football....maybe soccer though....
                        You guys do know they wear white jerseys too right oh and BTW you are the one whos gay you are the one checking those guys out.

Personally I dont give a flying **** at least its original, the Texans, Bills,& Chargers all wear the same dark blue.
                        Last edited by Mike13; 09-10-2005, 04:33 PM. Reason: damn spelling mistakes

Comment

• AndreReed83
                          Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
                          • Mar 2004

The Pats??? Bleh.

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
                          "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~

Comment

Working...
                          X