PDA

View Full Version : TGIF

CanaanVtBillsFan
09-09-2005, 02:09 PM
I got my garage finally hooked up with a phone line so this former buffalonian now country pumkin can listen to the game via NFL.COM with Murph and the gang.
I'm leaving once the wife gets home tonnight to go to our camp to relieve some workweek stress by shooting off a few hundred rounds of ammo.

How do other Bills fans cope with opening day jitters besides an extreme binge until you arrive at the Ralph hoping that your not so drunk that you'll be the one ralphing

For all those attending the game

HAVE A BLAST and a drink for me

scream your ass's off 12th man

GO BILLS

Jimbuktu
09-09-2005, 02:12 PM
Hi-yoooooooooooooooo! Here's to a playoff season! IT WILL HAPPEN ... TEXANS ARE THE FIRST TO BE SACRIFICED TO THE GODS OF BUFFALO!

Tatonka
09-09-2005, 02:57 PM
get the nfl ticket.. who just listens to the game??

Gunzlingr
09-09-2005, 03:10 PM
I got my garage finally hooked up with a phone line so this former buffalonian now country pumkin can listen to the game via NFL.COM with Murph and the gang.
I'm leaving once the wife gets home tonnight to go to our camp to relieve some workweek stress by shooting off a few hundred rounds of ammo.

How do other Bills fans cope with opening day jitters besides an extreme binge until you arrive at the Ralph hoping that your not so drunk that you'll be the one ralphing

For all those attending the game

HAVE A BLAST and a drink for me

scream your ass's off 12th man

GO BILLS

sounds like fun. I usually drink a couple quarts of Jim Beam and slap the wife around.

:jk:
I usually play football on the computer or xbox

Crisis
09-09-2005, 04:31 PM
sounds like fun. I usually drink a couple quarts of Jim Beam and slap the wife around.

:jk:
I usually play football on the computer or xbox
Didn't you have a program that could bypass XBOX Live? Could you link me?

SquishDaFish
09-09-2005, 05:13 PM
If there is such a program hook me up please lol. And you have to get Direct Tv bro and Watch the games screw listening to it.