PDA

View Full Version : Bills Game Handicap Parking Question

Meathead
09-09-2005, 04:57 PM
On the stadium parking map (http://buffalobills.com/facility/ParkingLots.jsp) there is a lot NorthWest of the Fieldhouse called Sienna Lot. That particular lot would be most convenient this time for my mom who has trouble walking. We usually park in the Matrix Lot and have never been in the Sienna Lot.

The Matrix Lot is always open. Some of the parking spots end up being farther than a few of the public spots, but at least you always get in. I expect it might be a different scenario at the Sienna Lot.

Does anyone have any experience with the Sienna Lot? Does it fill up fast? If so, what time does it usually close?

Any info would be appreciated.

Typ0
09-09-2005, 06:16 PM
I believe that lot is reserved for handicapped...so if you have a handicapped plate or sticker you probably can get in at any time. I don't think I've ever seen it full.

Meathead
09-09-2005, 08:27 PM
Thanks, Typ0.

You know how tough it is getting over to Drive 1 sometimes. I'd hate to go all the way over there only to find it's full, you know? So that's why I asked.

If anybody else has experience with that I'd love to hear it.

capitolneal
09-09-2005, 09:17 PM
I hung out in a handicapped lot before but was accosted by a gang I think they were crips

Meathead
09-09-2005, 09:22 PM
Ok, that helps too.

Michael82
09-09-2005, 09:24 PM
Thanks, Typ0.

You know how tough it is getting over to Drive 1 sometimes. I'd hate to go all the way over there only to find it's full, you know? So that's why I asked.

If anybody else has experience with that I'd love to hear it.
The BillsZone lot is not in drive 1. It's in one of the main lots near the old cemetary and against the guard rail. The other side of the stadium from the Helmet Crew/Pinto.

Meathead
09-09-2005, 09:52 PM
Right. My mom's seat is on that side, though. We usually park in the handicap lot that puts us close to your party. That's why you've seen my parents several times at your party because it is so close.

I've been to so many games I've used every entrance and parking lot in the place. Heck, I'll bet I've sat in every single section of the stadium at one time or another. I suddenly feel old. lol.

I guess I just assumed Typ0 would know about that side because he's always at the games, but I could certainly be wrong. My aunt went to exactly the same spot to park for over three years. Come to think of it, that's near where Bill and them park, right after the Pedestrian Crossing sign on Drive 1. Now she parks on completely the other side, for three years now I think.

Michael82
09-09-2005, 09:55 PM
Right. My mom's seat is on that side, though. We usually park in the handicap lot that puts us close to your party. That's why you've seen my parents several times at your party because it is so close.

I've been to so many games I've used every entrance and parking lot in the place. Heck, I'll bet I've sat in every single section of the stadium at one time or another. I suddenly feel old. lol.

I guess I just assumed Typ0 would know about that side because he's always at the games, but I could certainly be wrong. My aunt went to exactly the same spot to park for over three years. Come to think of it, that's near where Bill and them park, right after the Pedestrian Crossing sign on Drive 1. Now she parks on completely the other side, for three years now I think.
So, to sum it up.....you going to tailgate with us? I hope so. Your parents are both pretty cool. :up:

Typ0
09-09-2005, 11:23 PM

I remember going through the lot you were talking about and I was a little buzzed and stopped to piss...well I came out of the porta potty and looked at Barb and said "damn that's the biggest damn plastic bathroom I've ever seen what the hell is that doing here and there is no lines at all" then I turned and looked at the three guys sitting right next to me in the wheel chair and felt like a total ass. But damn those white blue bowls were like the ritz man...

I'll never forget that...which is why I knew how to answer your question ;). We used to park near the fieldhouse because it is the best place to park...it just fills up so fast if you're going with a group you need everyone there at once to get in together.

Meathead
09-10-2005, 08:41 AM
So, to sum it up.....you going to tailgate with us? I hope so. Your parents are both pretty cool. :up:
Funny how they raised such a complete jackass, huh?