PDA

View Full Version : Some interesting reading

northernbillfan
09-10-2005, 03:57 AM
Here's a compendium of all the major sports writers and what they had to say about the Bills this season.

A few of these writers compare Losman to Manning, which is somethig we've all read before, however they also mention that Manning took 7 games to get his first win.

On the other hand several more also say that Losman has a Rithlesberger type of season in him and the Bills have the D and running attack to back that up.

Regardless of what happens I for one am up for one hell of a ride, because that's what we, as Bills fans, have come to expect from our beloved team.

Forecasting the Bills (http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3367)

vicmantak
09-10-2005, 04:06 AM
Hard to say but it seems that third in the AFC with no playoffs is simply the reality now...

FlyingDutchman
09-10-2005, 04:57 AM
Hard to say but it seems that third in the AFC with no playoffs is simply the reality now...
Screw em, we'll be the sleeper and sneak up on teams, Id rather have something to prove. GO BILLS!

Drive 4 Five
09-10-2005, 11:53 AM
Some block head writer for Sporting News picked us to finish behind the Phish? The cellar dwellers of the AFC East? Well here is a great big F**K you to the Sporting News AND...

I am canceling my subscription to their magazine.

Billsman12
09-10-2005, 02:47 PM
I dont care much about what anylasts says...Obviusly they know what there talking about and most of time they are right but...What happens on Sunday is what really counts...who says the Bills can't go 16-0?...or...Who says the 49ers can't win the superbowl?...I know its seems really unlikely for the 49ers considering their situation but I never count any teams out... I try to give very time a chance...every team is 0-0 (exception Pats and Raiders) I look at it like everyone has an equal chance...I mean the teams Nfl experts usually pick go to the playoffs but there is always a few sleeper teams that nobody gave a shot in hell..right?

Philagape
09-10-2005, 02:56 PM
Who says the 49ers can't win the superbowl?

I do.

justasportsfan
09-10-2005, 03:43 PM
Manning didn't have much of a supporting cast when he joined the league. The giants were in rebuild mode. We aren't.JP has enough help arround him and enough vets to help him through the growing pains. We'll be fine.

FlyingDutchman
09-10-2005, 03:51 PM
Some block head writer for Sporting News picked us to finish behind the Phish? The cellar dwellers of the AFC East? Well here is a great big F**K you to the Sporting News AND...

I am canceling my subscription to their magazine.
LMAO:bf1: