• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Some interesting reading

Here's a compendium of all the major sports writers and what they had to say about the Bills this season.

A few of these writers compare Losman to Manning, which is somethig we've all read before, however they also mention that Manning took 7 games to get his first win.

On the other hand several more also say that Losman has a Rithlesberger type of season in him and the Bills have the D and running attack to back that up.

Regardless of what happens I for one am up for one hell of a ride, because that's what we, as Bills fans, have come to expect from our beloved team.

Forecasting the Bills
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• vicmantak
    • Jun 2005

Re: Some interesting reading

Hard to say but it seems that third in the AFC with no playoffs is simply the reality now...

"Defeat is simply a signal to press onward"
    - Helen Keller

"What we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down"

- Mary Pickford

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by vicmantak
      Hard to say but it seems that third in the AFC with no playoffs is simply the reality now...
      Screw em, we'll be the sleeper and sneak up on teams, Id rather have something to prove. GO BILLS!

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
        • May 2003

Some block head writer for Sporting News picked us to finish behind the Phish? The cellar dwellers of the AFC East? Well here is a great big F**K you to the Sporting News AND...

I am canceling my subscription to their magazine.

Comment

• Billsman12
          • Nov 2004

I dont care much about what anylasts says...Obviusly they know what there talking about and most of time they are right but...What happens on Sunday is what really counts...who says the Bills can't go 16-0?...or...Who says the 49ers can't win the superbowl?...I know its seems really unlikely for the 49ers considering their situation but I never count any teams out... I try to give very time a chance...every team is 0-0 (exception Pats and Raiders) I look at it like everyone has an equal chance...I mean the teams Nfl experts usually pick go to the playoffs but there is always a few sleeper teams that nobody gave a shot in hell..right?

GO BILLS

Comment

• Philagape
            WIN NOW
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Billsman12
            Who says the 49ers can't win the superbowl?
            I do.
            "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
            2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

Manning didn't have much of a supporting cast when he joined the league. The giants were in rebuild mode. We aren't.JP has enough help arround him and enough vets to help him through the growing pains. We'll be fine.
              sacrifice1
              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
                • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Drive 4 Five
                Some block head writer for Sporting News picked us to finish behind the Phish? The cellar dwellers of the AFC East? Well here is a great big F**K you to the Sporting News AND...

I am canceling my subscription to their magazine.
                LMAO

Comment

Working...
                X