WHAT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THE END OF ALL DAYS
    The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
    • Feb 2005

WHAT?

Paul Zimmerman writes that losman is a me-me-me- guy that is not liked very well.

WHAT?

I have heard no such thing in all my reading... anyone know what the heck he is talking about?
    In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.
  • alohabillsfan
    • Sep 2003

Re: WHAT?

link please

Comment

• Historian
      2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
      • Dec 2002

I know people that have met him, and that's just not true. He was described to me as most humble.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
        • Jan 2003

If you are talking about that Sports Illustrated article in the Pro Football edition, that is a direct quote from someone (scout, GM, ?) that is from outside the Bills organization who is giving their opinion of the Bills. I think it also says that the guy heard coming out of college that Losman was a me me guy in college and that he heard good and bad about him. If people remember, that is exactly what we all heard about him when we drafted him, about him being super cocky and arrogant. He deosn't seem that way to me either, but I'm not in the huddle with him either.

Comment

• mayotm
          • Jul 2003

This is old and tired. Yes, some felt Losman was arrogant when he came out in the draft. From all accounts out of Buffalo (where it really matters) he is simply confident. Good, he should be. At the pro level, you have to have confidence or you will never make it.

Comment

Working...
          X