PDA

View Full Version : Hey, NE39

casdhf
09-10-2005, 07:26 AM
What's gonna happen in the Bills/Texans game tomorrow? I need some non-homer analysis.

HAMMER
09-10-2005, 09:36 AM
Take the under!

jdenning
09-10-2005, 11:47 AM
If you want to make some real easy money take the rams and the bengals minus the points tomorrow

Ickybaluky
09-10-2005, 01:54 PM
I'd never take the Rams on the road. I know the 49ers are a bad team, but the Rams are never a good road bet.

I like the Bills, at home, against a Texans team that isn't that great. Even if the Bills struggle on offense, I don't think the Texans are a good match-up for the Bills defense. Carr really struggled in the preseason.

I think the X-factor in the game is Dominick Davis. He is a very under-rated player, who would be pretty highly thought of if he could stay healthy. If the Bills control him, I think the Texans struggle and Bills win easily (cover). If he has a real good game, I could see it being a close game and I'd take the Texans. I can't really get a feel for what is going to happen, however.

Personally, I think this is a pretty good test for the Bills. The Texans aren't great, but they aren't a bad team. They have some good players, and Capers tends to play conservative. I think this is a game the Bills should win, especially at home.

In games like this early in the season, I like to think of who will be the better team down the road. I see the Bills pushing for the playoffs this year, as their defense and ST are solid while their offense will come along. I think the Texans are a .500 team.