PDA

View Full Version : Drew Bledsoe article

Ickybaluky
09-11-2005, 11:21 AM
The ultimate in Drew Bledsoe suck-ups, Ron Borges, did an extensive write-up on him in the Boston Globe today.

I figured I'd pass it along for those interested.

link (http://www.boston.com/sports/football/articles/2005/09/11/this_cowboys_work_isnt_done_yet/)

My favorite line in the article comes from WR Keyshawn Johnson:

''I look forward to him showing up all the critics and the analysts and the so-called experts and proving them wrong," Johnson said. ''There are only three quarterbacks I rank ahead of him, and that's because they can use their legs in addition to their arms: Michael Vick, Donovan McNabb, and Daunte Culpepper. Even though Tom Brady has won three championships, if Mo Lewis doesn't hit Drew in the sternum, do we ever hear of Tom Brady in the NFL?"

Yeah, OK, Key.

And from Drew:

Bledsoe still believes that had he been given a chance to compete with either Brady in New England or J.P. Losman in Buffalo, he would have prevailed. ''If we'd had a competition, great," he said. ''I've never lost one. But to just give someone the job, I couldn't stand for that."

Novacane
09-11-2005, 11:46 AM
'"There are only three quarterbacks I rank ahead of him, and that's because they can use their legs in addition to their arms: Michael Vick, Donovan McNabb, and Daunte Culpepper."

proof that some people are just plain stupid