View Full Version : Dolphins & Jets

paladin warrior
09-11-2005, 03:19 PM
:shocked: Dolphins won nooooo way. :shocked:

ALSO Jets Lost 6 Fumble :crap:

BIlLLs won :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Scumbag College
09-11-2005, 03:21 PM
Even with the Jets loss, the AFC east is STILL the best division in the NFL.

TacklingDummy
09-11-2005, 03:23 PM
Bills Defense looked awesome. Jets, Vikings are both overrated.

Static
09-11-2005, 03:24 PM
Damn 34-10 i wasn't expecting that

AndreReed83
09-11-2005, 03:25 PM
Great win by the Dolphins and I don't want to take anything away from them, because they played great today, but Denver is a joke.

Also, L. Coles sucks. I still think that was a terrible trade the Jets pulled with Washington.

Luisito23
09-11-2005, 03:27 PM
Also, L. Coles sucks. I still think that was a terrible trade the Jets pulled with Washington.

If I was the Jets I would of kept Moss too...

GO BILLS!!!!!

Nublar7
09-11-2005, 03:31 PM
:snicker:

MDFINFAN
09-11-2005, 03:39 PM
Damn 34-10 i wasn't expecting that

Yesssss, it was a pleasant surprise for all of us, but we'll take it, still need some work on the O, but the D was awesome.

Nublar7
09-11-2005, 03:41 PM
Yesssss, it was a pleasant surprise for all of us, but we'll take it, still need some work on the O, but the D was awesome.Our biggest problem by far are all the penalties. Seemed like every other play was a false start. :shakeno:

Moulds80
09-11-2005, 03:43 PM
The Jets looked ugly...

yet beautiful in my eyes. :snicker:

MDFINFAN
09-11-2005, 03:48 PM
Our biggest problem by far are all the penalties. Seemed like every other play was a false start. :shakeno:

And that will kill us against a team like the Bills D, but then again I would have thought it would kill us against a good D in Denver also..Here's to overcoming penalties..clug
:beer:

Nublar7
09-11-2005, 07:47 PM
And that will kill us against a team like the Bills D, but then again I would have thought it would kill us against a good D in Denver also..Here's to overcoming penalties..clug
:beer::beer:

It was good to finally shut up the critics. :D

Tasker
09-11-2005, 07:58 PM
You really feel beating a weak denver team at home in your coaches coming out game sill silence critics?
While I know Miami not to be completely suck, and I give miamias Linebackers their props, and while I expect Miami to be very close to 500 at the years end, which is good in the best division in the league (again), I dont hink beating denver adds up to squat. beat the jets by 10 then the fins are back in the game.

Mike13
09-11-2005, 08:00 PM
Great win by the Dolphins and I don't want to take anything away from them, because they played great today, but Denver is a joke.

Thanks for your honest compliament, they did play great I wasnt expecting such a slaughter. JP kicked ass 170 yards and a TD or 2 for the Rookie (hes more or less a rookie since he didnt play alot last year) in his first actual game.

Yes that was a bad trade S Moss has always been the better WR in my eyes.

yet beautiful in my eyes

Yes it was all of Dolphins Stadium cheered when they annouced that the Jets lost over the PA system.

texasphinsfan
09-11-2005, 08:02 PM
You really feel beating a weak denver team at home in your coaches coming out game sill silence critics?
While I know Miami not to be completely suck, and I give miamias Linebackers their props, and while I expect Miami to be very close to 500 at the years end, which is good in the best division in the league (again), I dont hink beating denver adds up to squat. beat the jets by 10 then the fins are back in the game.
denver finished 10-6 last year, went to the playoffs, and figured to improve this year. care to tell me why beating denver adds up to squat? We had the same # of highlights in this game as we had all year last year.

It's a good sign of things to come - the coaching, gameplanning, playcalling. In the end it will all come down to how our team executes.

keep in mind we also had 3 turnovers and about 100 yards in penalties... despite all that we still smoked them. their only points were on our turnovers. Say we play mistake-free football.... we blow them out in a SHUTOUT, and possibly score even more. how is that a joke?

i know you guys are the enemy but come on.... give credit where it's due.

ublinkwescore
09-11-2005, 08:05 PM
Nublar7, this game isn't gonna shut anyone up. Just like the Texans winning their first two opening day games didn't really make anyone start talking about them.

texasphinsfan
09-11-2005, 08:18 PM
Nublar7, this game isn't gonna shut anyone up. Just like the Texans winning their first two opening day games didn't really make anyone start talking about them.
yes but apples to oranges. its not that we won, but how we won. we executed, we aired it out, we ate up the clock, we didn't make *too* many mistakes.

If we can perform on this level but work on those mistakes, we'd be a LOT better team than everyone thought.

JD
09-11-2005, 09:39 PM
I see the jets buckling down when they face the Dolphins....you can only get better after 6 fumbles...only the dolphins would get worse after a game like that :snicker:

texasphinsfan
09-11-2005, 10:49 PM
I see the jets buckling down when they face the Dolphins....you can only get better after 6 fumbles...only the dolphins would get worse after a game like that :snicker:
i think its funny how 30+ years of a winning record is wiped away by ONE 4-12 season.

face it - last year was an anomaly. Trash talking about crap games by us went out the window last year.

JD
09-11-2005, 11:15 PM
i think its funny how 30+ years of a winning record is wiped away by ONE 4-12 season.

face it - last year was an anomaly. Trash talking about crap games by us went out the window last year.

....yet your the one bringing up the past?
:bf1:

Tasker
09-11-2005, 11:16 PM
Yes they were 10-6 last year,....last year they were.....

When i think back to last year.....

I just got done reading this.
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/4824606?GT1=6902

Picking them to finish last in their division, and giving very valid reason.
All teams "expect to improve", but half do and half dont. And Denver didnt do much in the offseason, and as FOX sports writes is looking like a league loser at this point.

In the AFC's heavy competition, they are not going anywhere this year.

Good goal line stand, great defense, as you will see in my other posts, I have no issue with fins linebacking core or generally solid secondary.

I know to be last in the AFC east still means you are better than 80% of the NFC.

A very nice score over Denver, and great defense....BUT after the Jets game I will praise them in an unbiased fashion since I dont think Denver has much at all.

I expect Miami to split with New England this year, and finish with at least 7 wins. I expect Miami is better than 80% of the NFC but the passing game has been so awful for the last few years, that even one of the greatest runners in history (ricky pre-pot vacation) could make up for the awful passing game.

There are lots of great backups in the league i just dont know why Miami cant get one. Our backup is good enough to start in Miami, and if he did you would be playoff contenders.

But again, ther jets will be a better test, though the Denver game was nicely done for Miami.