PDA

View Full Version : If Losman continues to improve..

Tatonka
09-11-2005, 04:12 PM
as much as he has since the preseason to the first game of the season..

we will be in the playoffs..

special teams solid.. lindell got it done (it is a tie game without him)

defense was dominant on all but one drive.

offense was efficient.. they scored on every drive in the first half.. even if it is just field goals.. if we continue to score on every drive.. we will beat most teams.

jp showed poise.. pocket presence.. ran at the right times.. only had a few bad throws.. and most of all.. he showed leadership.. he rallied the troops and got on reed when he needed it.

Rhettoric
09-11-2005, 04:17 PM
He looked good for his first offensive start, but Mularkey needs to fine him ever time he scrambles and doesn't slide. He had almost three passes intercepted two were dropped and Evans made a huge leap to prevent another. Against a team like New England he would have been eaten alive, but he has exceeded my epectations so far. :up:

colin
09-11-2005, 04:58 PM
he looked really good to start, just OK down the stretch.

now, houston has a crap D, so we should expect more turnovers and bad decisions next week, but it is obvious he can get the job done and will get better.

the number one thing i didn't like is we got away from the run too much, mcgahee could have had 200 yards and 3 TDs today, we didn't really need it, but we have to stick to mcgahee all day.

passing early agaisnt run D is good, but we have to keep the chains moving.

obviously our red zone O is a problem, but when our new TE and roscoe get well we will be better there.

i think our line and running game (mcgahee and losman are a VERY good combo) are better and might just be the best we have had here in Blo in a long time.