PDA

View Full Version : Just from a lookover of the stats...

Bling
09-11-2005, 04:41 PM
2004 Stats of Texans
23rd ranked Defense
21.2 PPG
225.9 YPG

JP Losman
<table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody><tr class="bg4" align="center"><td>CP/AT</td><td>YDS</td><td>TD</td><td>INT</td></tr></tbody> </table>
<table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td>17/28</td><td>170</td><td>1</td><td>0</td></tr></tbody> </table>
Losman managed the ball... but even Drew Bledsoe can do that. I'm not on his balls like the rest of you saying he's the second coming of Jesus. He didn't really perform well. He just managed the ball. The good news is he had no INTs. Not bad for a first career start... :up: He might actually be a decent QB. What's your opinion of him? Nice passes?

Damn, the inability to score more than 1 TD will bite you in the butt... Good luck making the playoffs with 1 TD, and 5 FGs...

That's about all I can say from looking at the stats... I was too busy watching the Dolphins win... unlike so many of you thought.

STAMPY
09-11-2005, 04:42 PM
2004 Stats of Texans
23rd ranked Defense
21.2 PPG
225.9 YPG

JP Losman
<table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody><tr class="bg4" align="center"><td>CP/AT</td><td>YDS</td><td>TD</td><td>INT</td></tr></tbody> </table>
<table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td>17/28</td><td>170</td><td>1</td><td>0</td></tr></tbody> </table>
Losman managed the ball... but even Drew Bledsoe can do that. I'm not on his balls like the rest of you saying he's the second coming of Jesus. He didn't really perform well. He just managed the ball. The good news is he had no INTs. Not bad for a first career start... :up: He might actually be a decent QB. What's your opinion of him? Nice passes?

Damn, the inability to score more than 1 TD will bite you in the butt... Good luck making the playoffs with 1 TD, and 5 FGs...

That's about all I can say from looking at the stats... I was too busy watching the Dolphins win... unlike so many of you thought.

*** ****! edited for TOS by Bufftp

TacklingDummy
09-11-2005, 04:59 PM
I agree with you. 3 of Losmans passes could/should of been intercepted. 1 would of been a easy TD.

He had a ok first half but in the 2nd half he did basically nothing. He over throw many recievers and seemed like he always wanted to take off and run with the ball.
Even his 1 TD pass was overthrown. If we have to rely on trick plays inorder to have TD passes we are in for a world of hurt.

Playoff teams don't kick 5 FGs. But with the Bills defense we could possibly make the playoffs with a lackluster offense. Like the Ravens did a few years back.

He needs some improvement. Hopefully he just doesnt make mistakes that will hurt the Bills. He almost made 1 huge one by hitting that wide open Texan player. But thankfully he dropped it.

Typ0
09-11-2005, 05:31 PM
2004 Stats of Texans
23rd ranked Defense
21.2 PPG
225.9 YPG

JP Losman

like you said you didn't watch the game and only looked at the stats...and you're half assed assessment shows it. JP played much better than he needed to for us to win the game. I agree our offense has got to score TDs in the red zone but that is not a problem yet they just need to get it together and score points. As far as the passing goes...we got off to a quick start and there were excellent throws and the team moved down field. If people are going to sit here and say he threw one or two bad passes so he sucks well that just clearly shows they are clueless. I dare anyone to show me a QB who goes out there every week and plays perfect games...it just doesn't happen. A team would be lucky to have a QB play near perfect in a big game but to ask him to be perfect at all times is a rediculous expectation. So get off the crap and give the kid some credit for showing up today, running the offense well and contributing to our getting a win.

im4bflo
09-11-2005, 05:36 PM
You clueless Losman bashers can :kissa:

Bling
09-11-2005, 05:41 PM
like you said you didn't watch the game and only looked at the stats...and you're half assed assessment shows it. Read the quote below..

Not bad for a first career start... :up: He might actually be a decent QB.
Who's half assing now?

SquishDaFish
09-11-2005, 06:17 PM
Hes just upset because the Dolfelons have to rely on an Old crap arse QB in GUS and anyone young they get Sucks!!

JD
09-11-2005, 06:21 PM
Hes got his 1-20 yard passes down...but anything over that he seems to struggle and not be able to hit his target.

Kenny
09-11-2005, 06:33 PM
I dont see what the big deal is...

I mean in the first half, the guy was pretty damned good. Hell, he looked like a pro bowl QB (... well, maybe I'm exagerrating a bit :peace: ).

But, when our defense completely shuts out the Texans, why the hell would you ask Losman to continue slinging the ball in the second half?
To be honest, if the friggin referee didnt blow that call on Milloy (that WAS NOT roughing the passer), the Texans would of been completely shut out!!!

So to put things in perspective... when the game is basically 19-0 in the first half (not including that TD from Carr which wouldnt of happened if not for that blown ref call)... of course Losman wont do much in the second half.
IMO, Im very confident after seeing him today, that if he's in a situation where we need him to win us a game, -he'll do it.

And fin fans... enjoy your bashing of the Denver Browncos... not sure if you'll have as easy a time next week.

Devin
09-11-2005, 06:34 PM
Bling I like ya bud, but if Losman was playing for your team right now we'd be hearing the opposite.

Losman had a great day and watching the game in the stadium he managed the ball well but more importantly made smart decisions. Sure he had a few bad plays....get off his back hes young and this was his first start.

IMO the Dolphins could only hope for a QB of the future to come rescue them.

Typ0
09-11-2005, 07:18 PM
Read the quote below..

Who's half assing now?

you also said he didn't perform well against a crappy defense...

im4bflo
09-11-2005, 08:27 PM
My stats still say that Blink is an instigating fish troll, who's team still sucks.
:squish: yup! still no change.