PDA

View Full Version : Schobel lost a sack stats

Marvelous
09-11-2005, 06:31 PM
We accepted the penalty on teh play where Kelsay was pushed to the ground. Schobel chased down Carr for the sack. Woulda been 3 on the day.
I'm just sayin...........

*I'm rewatching the game now and that was not a TD by Carr and MM shoulda challenged. ESP since it was 4th down... So a shutout today :):):) :bf1:

Italian Stallion
09-11-2005, 06:38 PM
We accepted the penalty on teh play where Kelsay was pushed to the ground. Schobel chased down Carr for the sack. Woulda been 3 on the day.

*I'm rewatching the game now and that was not a TD by Carr and MM shoulda challenged. ESP since it was 4th down... So a shutout today :):):) :bf1:

Mularkey couldnt challenge cuz the bills had no more timeouts left.... :bf1:

Marvelous
09-11-2005, 06:41 PM
OH.. Makes sense,.... What about the Schobel sack? imo take teh sack because it's a premier stat and a loss of down....

Michael82
09-11-2005, 07:51 PM
That bugged me. ****ing refs. That whole ****ing drive was all them. There was a bunch of questionable calls. Plus, the TD was definitely NOT a touchdown. His foot was out of bounds before the ball crossed the plane.

But why did the defense use up 2 timeouts so early? We could have used that one. :mad:

AndreReed83
09-11-2005, 07:55 PM
There were quite a few games today in which the refs really controlled the motion of a few drives or even the entire game for a certain team. Some of the most noticeable (imo) were the Saints and the Cowboys.

Michael82
09-11-2005, 08:00 PM
There were quite a few games today in which the refs really controlled the motion of a few drives or even the entire game for a certain team. Some of the most noticeable (imo) were the Saints and the Cowboys.
I wondered if the Saints got a little help. It makes sense from the NFL standpoint. The fans needed that win. :up:

Mike13
09-11-2005, 08:11 PM
Thats right Damn refs.

chernobylwraiths
09-11-2005, 08:13 PM

I think we didn't accept the penalty on the play. It would be stupid to accept a penalty and give them first and 20 when we ended up 2nd and 21.

Marvelous
09-12-2005, 10:28 AM
I think we didn't accept the penalty on the play. It would be stupid to accept a penalty and give them first and 20 when we ended up 2nd and 21.
D@mnit! Now i goota rewatch that play again ;) They announced we accepted it.. I'll find out for sure.. Again, it's no biggie at all...