X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marvelous
    • Feb 2004

Schobel lost a sack stats

We accepted the penalty on teh play where Kelsay was pushed to the ground. Schobel chased down Carr for the sack. Woulda been 3 on the day.
    I'm just sayin...........

*I'm rewatching the game now and that was not a TD by Carr and MM shoulda challenged. ESP since it was 4th down... So a shutout today :):):)
    GO BILLS!!! NE
    Magical Trevor
  • Italian Stallion
    Knows More Than You
    • Feb 2004

Re: Schobel lost a sack stats

Originally posted by Darth Krumrie
    We accepted the penalty on teh play where Kelsay was pushed to the ground. Schobel chased down Carr for the sack. Woulda been 3 on the day.

*I'm rewatching the game now and that was not a TD by Carr and MM shoulda challenged. ESP since it was 4th down... So a shutout today :):):)
    Mularkey couldnt challenge cuz the bills had no more timeouts left....
    BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

I like cheeseburgers and eva mendes

Comment

• Marvelous
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Italian Stallion
      OH.. Makes sense,.... What about the Schobel sack? imo take teh sack because it's a premier stat and a loss of down....
      GO BILLS!!! NE
      Magical Trevor

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Italian Stallion
        That bugged me. ****ing refs. That whole ****ing drive was all them. There was a bunch of questionable calls. Plus, the TD was definitely NOT a touchdown. His foot was out of bounds before the ball crossed the plane.

But why did the defense use up 2 timeouts so early? We could have used that one.

Comment

• AndreReed83
          Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
          • Mar 2004

There were quite a few games today in which the refs really controlled the motion of a few drives or even the entire game for a certain team. Some of the most noticeable (imo) were the Saints and the Cowboys.

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
          "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by AndreReed83
            There were quite a few games today in which the refs really controlled the motion of a few drives or even the entire game for a certain team. Some of the most noticeable (imo) were the Saints and the Cowboys.
            I wondered if the Saints got a little help. It makes sense from the NFL standpoint. The fans needed that win.

Comment

• Mike13
              • Aug 2005

Originally posted by AndreReed83
              Thats right Damn refs.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Darth Krumrie

I think we didn't accept the penalty on the play. It would be stupid to accept a penalty and give them first and 20 when we ended up 2nd and 21.

Comment

• Marvelous
                  • Feb 2004

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
                  I think we didn't accept the penalty on the play. It would be stupid to accept a penalty and give them first and 20 when we ended up 2nd and 21.
                  D@mnit! Now i goota rewatch that play again They announced we accepted it.. I'll find out for sure.. Again, it's no biggie at all...
                  GO BILLS!!! NE
                  Magical Trevor

Comment

Working...
                  X