PDA

View Full Version : Suprised? Impressed? Concerned?

Mike13
09-11-2005, 07:48 PM
Todays a good day for me I went to the Fins game to watch them kick the **** out of the Broncos, The Jets lost, and I took a satisfying dump right now.

Too bad Miami made some mistakes, and Ronnie did decent but oh well they should improve. They played overall pretty damn good

Congrats to the Bills you gusy kicked ass. Losman is gonna be a stud for you guyy this year. as for the Finsh they will get thier Future QB next year, Gus played well but he is not the awnser. It should be a good game when they play each other assuming they play as well as they did today.

I know what most of you are gonna say to the questions in the title, hell no x3.

madness
09-12-2005, 07:47 AM
Surpised the heck out of me. You guys knocked me out of my survival pool. Impressed, that's a yes too. I didn't think the Broncos would fold like that. Concerned?

Not in the slightest. :D

jamze132
09-12-2005, 09:21 AM
I was suprised that the Dolphins had 30 points to dish out.

I was impressed with the Dolphins overall play yesterday.

I am not concerned about the Dolphins ability to repeat that performance. again this year. Don't forget who beat the Patsys 31-0 on opening day a couple of years ago. And look what happened.

justasportsfan
09-12-2005, 09:23 AM
I was surprised myself. Good game. The jets are gonna be pissed and hopefully take it out on the fins.

tampabay25690
09-12-2005, 09:38 AM
Surpised the heck out of me. You guys knocked me out of my survival pool. Impressed, that's a yes too. I didn't think the Broncos would fold like that. Concerned?

Not in the slightest. :D

Week 1 is such a great time to pick games..........If this game was around week 8 it would be a whole different story, but props to the Fins...