PDA

View Full Version : I was almost moved to tears today..

MarvLevy
09-11-2005, 09:25 PM
Watching JP play like he did...and Lindell FINALLY making kicks..
I swear I felt like crying I was so happy.

I told myself...if the Bills win today, I am getting my tattoo. Just gotta decide if it will be the Bills current logo or the throwback.
What you guys think?

dannyek71
09-11-2005, 09:26 PM
i was almost moved to tears by the national anthem

vski
09-11-2005, 09:37 PM
Throwback helmet would look sick.

Michael82
09-11-2005, 10:21 PM
i was almost moved to tears by the national anthem
That was the best rendition of the National Anthem that I've ever heard at the Ralph. It blew the ****ty one with Jessica Simpson and Nick out of the water. I couldn't stop cheering for that trooper. :bf1:

Plus, i loved the doves that they released and of course the flyover. :up:

im4bflo
09-11-2005, 10:57 PM
Watching JP play like he did...and Lindell FINALLY making kicks..
I swear I felt like crying I was so happy.

I told myself...if the Bills win today, I am getting my tattoo. Just gotta decide if it will be the Bills current logo or the throwback.
What you guys think?
You've got two arms, go HARDCORE, BOTH!

JD
09-11-2005, 11:12 PM
That was the best rendition of the National Anthem that I've ever heard at the Ralph. It blew the ****ty one with Jessica Simpson and Nick out of the water. I couldn't stop cheering for that trooper. :bf1:

Plus, i loved the doves that they released and of course the flyover. :up:
I only seen the Jessica Simpson one :down:

Michael82
09-11-2005, 11:39 PM
I only seen the Jessica Simpson one :down:
I thought you became a season ticket holder? :(

The_Philster
09-12-2005, 05:36 AM
That was the best rendition of the National Anthem that I've ever heard at the Ralph. It blew the ****ty one with Jessica Simpson and Nick out of the water. America the Beautiful is NOT the national Anthem....which is what Jessica and Nick sang...but I will agree with you...the trooper's rendition of the Anthem was one of the best I've ever heard there :up:

Historian
09-12-2005, 05:48 AM
America the Beautiful is NOT the national Anthem....which is what Jessica and Nick sang...

That was a disgrace.

I'll be honest...seeing the throwback helmets, the unis, and the black hightops, along with the field turf that kind of looks like real grass, it felt like I was back at War Memorial. All that was missing was the cigar smell.

im4bflo
09-12-2005, 06:37 PM
That was a disgrace.

I'll be honest...seeing the throwback helmets, the unis, and the black hightops, along with the field turf that kind of looks like real grass, it felt like I was back at War Memorial. All that was missing was the cigar smell.
I must of commented on how I much I liked those uniforms a hundred times during the game, they gave me that great feeling from the past too, those were the days!

dannyek71
09-12-2005, 07:38 PM
I love how basically the whole crowd sang along with the anthem

ILOVEMIBILLS
09-12-2005, 08:44 PM
Side note - did the Bills from far away look like the Colts. In those uniforms, I thought they did.

Michael82
09-12-2005, 08:44 PM
America the Beautiful is NOT the national Anthem....which is what Jessica and Nick sang...but I will agree with you...the trooper's rendition of the Anthem was one of the best I've ever heard there :up:
yeah, that's what I meant. The America the Beautiful was terribly done. I would have prefferred the Trooper sing that too. He had a really good voice and did the best job ever with the Anthem. :up: