X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

We're no. 1

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Re: We're no. 1

first in overall defense.. first in passing defense.. 2nd in points scored defense.

1st in being overall bad asses.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

two things though, Carr was able to scramble on us for 40+ yds. and we need to solidify Kelsays side where they attacked and rolled on us. Even that TD was on his side. Other better teams could capitalize on us .
      sacrifice1

Comment

• don137
        • Jul 2002

The "D" will have a big test this week. Not so much the team but the heat. They need to dominate early on against the Bucs or else they could be just like Denver was yesterday and succumb to the heat in Florida in September. If they are on the field a long time next week they will be exhausted late in the game...WM needs to have a big game running the ball to help the defense rest..

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

we're number one here too...
          The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.
          sacrifice1

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
            • Jul 2002

LETS QUIT NOW!!!!!

We are the champions, my friends
            we'll keep on fighting till the end
            we are the champions, we are the champions,
            no time for losers, 'cause we are the champions,
            OF THE WORLD!

Comment

• McGahee420
              • Jun 2005

Originally posted by don137
              The "D" will have a big test this week. Not so much the team but the heat. They need to dominate early on against the Bucs or else they could be just like Denver was yesterday and succumb to the heat in Florida in September. If they are on the field a long time next week they will be exhausted late in the game...WM needs to have a big game running the ball to help the defense rest..
              True, but it was hot as hell in Buffalo yesterday during the game. I look like a freakin' tomato today. It will be a test, but I dont think the heat down there will be much of a factor. Plus they are kinda use to it because training camp was really hot too. WM will love it down there, he is used to that crap because of playing in Miami.

West Virginia Mountaineers- Sugar Bowl Champions!!!!!

The Dick era has begun!

"I just want one before I die"

Comment

• jamze132
                Don’t hate…
                • Jun 2003

I am sure Mularkey will have his team prepared for Tampa Bay and the heat. After watching "Outside The Lines" on ESPN yesterday, I will never doubt that the Buffalo Bills are not ready for a game. If you didn't get a chance to see it, it was about coaching in the NFL and how they get a team ready for game day. The ESPN crew followed the Bills coaches around and did some interviews. Very informational.

Comment

• Jimbuktu
                  • Oct 2004

Originally posted by jamze132
                  I am sure Mularkey will have his team prepared for Tampa Bay and the heat. After watching "Outside The Lines" on ESPN yesterday, I will never doubt that the Buffalo Bills are not ready for a game. If you didn't get a chance to see it, it was about coaching in the NFL and how they get a team ready for game day. The ESPN crew followed the Bills coaches around and did some interviews. Very informational.
                  not unlike losman and milloy yesterday, i woke up early like a kid on christmas and watched all the football shows i could watch ... i was so happy to see a feature on the bills on OTL ... just awesome! The Bills will be ready for tampa bay ... the Bucs can not pull off two upsets in a row

Comment

• jamze132
                    Don’t hate…
                    • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Jimbuktu
                    not unlike losman and milloy yesterday, i woke up early like a kid on christmas and watched all the football shows i could watch ... i was so happy to see a feature on the bills on OTL ... just awesome! The Bills will be ready for tampa bay ... the Bucs can not pull off two upsets in a row
                    Word!

Comment

• Marvelous
                      • Feb 2004

HAHA Zubaz!!!! I had a pair. and i had a Bruce jersey.. They were comfy. I'm check ebay see if their out there anymore. Might make good comfy pants for around the house...
                      GO BILLS!!! NE
                      Magical Trevor

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                        Sab and TD are insignificant
                        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Jimbuktu
                        We're favored on the road, against tampa?
                        www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• don137
                          • Jul 2002

The Florida heat and Buffalo heat are very different...Add humidity and 15-20 degrees to yesterday's game time temperature and you will get the forecast for Tampa.
                          It was 115 on the field in Miami yesterday.
                          Heat is a factor in games in Florida in September. Tampa is just more acclimated to it.
                          Time of possession will be critical next week. Need to keep the defense fresh.

Comment

• Jimbuktu
                            • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Darth Krumrie
                            HAHA Zubaz!!!! I had a pair. and i had a Bruce jersey.. They were comfy. I'm check ebay see if their out there anymore. Might make good comfy pants for around the house...
                            oh, you can find them on ebay, i have bought a bunch on there ... god damn are they comfortable too ...

as for the bills being favored on the road against tampa, i do not know if they are, i was just figuring that buffalo is the superior team in many peoples minds despite tampa's upset of minny this week

Comment

• Samphin1
                              • Mar 2004

Miami is number one in offense. It would be nice if both stayed number one going into our head to head matchup. I doubt it though. You guys have a good shot of being there, but I bet Miami falls down a little bit.

Comment

Working...
                              X