PDA

View Full Version : Somebody had to bring it up...

Ebenezer
09-12-2005, 08:40 AM
<pre>
Att Att/G Cmp Pct Yds Yds/G Lng TDs Int Sck SckY Rate

24 24.0 18 75.0 226 226.0 32 3 0 4 34 143.4

STAMPY
09-12-2005, 08:41 AM
fairways gunna ***** you out for this

colin
09-12-2005, 08:43 AM
some one negged me for pointing out that bledsoe can still pass the ball, i even said he has too many weaknesses for us, but that wasn't negative enough.

is there some way to see who negs you?

Ebenezer
like I said, somebody had to bring it up.

Philagape
He has a history of starting well. Just wait.

justasportsfan
09-12-2005, 08:46 AM
He did light it up here at buffalo when he first got here. I'm not surprised he played well and how he will play well for half a season until D's in the NFC start figuring him out.

LtBillsFan66
09-12-2005, 08:47 AM
He has a history of starting well. Just wait.
I was thinking the same thing. He sheds his funk, then falls back in.

Don't get me wrong, I wish the guy well, but he lit up the scoreboard when he first came here too.

Ebenezer
09-12-2005, 08:48 AM
I was thinking the same thing. He sheds his funk, then falls back in.

Don't get me wrong, I wish the guy well, but he lit up the scoreboard when he first came here too.
...and just before he left as memory serves...

Novacane
09-12-2005, 08:49 AM
already was brought up last night. I have a question. Are you gonna be posting his stats when he has a terrible game too? Somehow I doubt it. I know if I or someone other drew basher does we'll get ripped for it :rolleyes:

Ebenezer
09-12-2005, 08:49 AM
:lol!: I just saw your thread...3 minutes before mine...way to go! :up:

LtBillsFan66
09-12-2005, 08:50 AM
...and just before he left as memory serves...
You mean the Pittsburhg game?

Ebenezer
already was brought up last night. I have a question. Are you gonna be posting his stats when he has a terrible game too? Somehow I doubt it. I know if I or someone other drew basher does we'll get ripped for it :rolleyes:
Yes, I was going to. When I got home from the game I turned on NFL Ticket, rolled through the stats and saw how he was doing. I was still waiting for him to throw an INT on the go ahead drive, actually.

Ebenezer
You mean the Pittsburhg game?
you're right...he should have tackled that 3rd string RB...who happened to run for a buck-61 yesterday.

casdhf
09-12-2005, 08:51 AM
4 sacks and a forced fumble right?

justasportsfan
09-12-2005, 08:56 AM
I'm gald he's gone. We don't automatically have 2 losses w/ him as our qb when we face the pats.

STAMPY
09-12-2005, 08:57 AM
4 sacks and a forced fumble right?

and 3 tds, including a come from behind game winner

Novacane
09-12-2005, 09:02 AM
and 3 tds, including a come from behind game winner

I think you belong at www.dallascowboys.com ;)

STAMPY
09-12-2005, 09:06 AM
I think you belong at www.dallascowboys.com ;)

nope im a bigger jp losman fan. and i hope he destroys drews numbers this year.

i just wish drew well. and was happy he did well

justasportsfan
09-12-2005, 09:09 AM
nope im a bigger jp losman fan. and i hope he destroys drews numbers this year.

i just wish drew well. and was happy he did wellI did wish him well at first but not after he was classless about being cut. He didn't give the bills respect like he did when he left the Pats.

BillsFever21
09-12-2005, 09:11 AM
You can always go root on the Cowboys, Eb.

When he first came here he lit it up too. About halfway through the season he will turn into the same uninspired POS he was here too.

If only he would get released or traded every year he might be a good QB so he would have something to prove.

Tatonka
09-12-2005, 09:13 AM
yeah.. drew looked real good against the vikings in his second game for us as well.

glad he has found a new home and i am sure his 3 td - 0 int - 1 fumble lost performance will carry on throughout the season game in and game out.. he could break peytons record at this pace.

:up:

:puke:

Tatonka
09-12-2005, 09:15 AM
by the way.. EB.. your wrong.. someone did not have to post it.. only those people who want to continue living in the past..

i guess someone could start some threads about rob johnson and doug flutie too.. maybe we could discuss how flutie has looked in practice?

colin
09-12-2005, 09:17 AM
yeah.. drew looked real good against the vikings in his second game for us as well.

glad he has found a new home and i am sure his 3 td - 0 int - 1 fumble lost performance will carry on throughout the season game in and game out.. he could break peytons record at this pace.

:up:

:puke:

you know what's funny?

he couldn't break payton's record at that pace! he'd be 1 TD short

casdhf
09-12-2005, 09:18 AM
that is kinda funny.

STAMPY
09-12-2005, 09:19 AM
by the way.. EB.. your wrong.. someone did not have to post it.. only those people who want to continue living in the past..

i guess someone could start some threads about rob johnson and doug flutie too.. maybe we could discuss how flutie has looked in practice?

T look who posted the first Drew thread yesterday
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=79945

Novacane
09-12-2005, 09:20 AM
I did wish him well at first but not after he was classless about being cut. He didn't give the bills respect like he did when he left the Pats.

All the talk about Drew being this great class act is overplayed IMO.

Jimbuktu
09-12-2005, 09:25 AM
let's get real here ... how beautifal was it to watch Losman working magic at quarterback yesterday compared to the three years of watching the statuesque Bledsoe tap-tap-tapping the ball and looking plain boring and bad ...

what a breath of fresh air Losman is

BAM
09-12-2005, 09:44 AM
Yah but this will be the big difference down the stretch...

Sacks:
Losman 1
Bledsoe 4

Mr. Cynical
09-12-2005, 10:14 AM

Sacks:
Losman 1
Bledsoe 4:10:

What I also don't hear is how alot of those TDs and completions were made. I saw Meshawn literally make some of the best acrobatic catches of his entire career to catch Drew's "classic" throws, e.g., 90MPH fastballs behind, above or under the WR.

In any case, this is beyond a dead horse issue. That corpse is not only fully rotted out, but is almost dust at this point.

:fogey:

The_Philster
09-12-2005, 10:33 AM
some one negged me for pointing out that bledsoe can still pass the ball, i even said he has too many weaknesses for us, but that wasn't negative enough.is there some way to see who negs you?yeah...donate :$:

TacklingDummy
09-12-2005, 10:53 AM

Sacks:
Losman 1
Bledsoe 4

Yes Losman only got sacked once. But how many times did he scramble around or take off running and got hit?

Keeps doing that and he'll end up hurt. Remember RJ?

mysticsoto
09-12-2005, 10:55 AM
Yes Losman only got sacked once. But how many times did he scramble around or take off running and got hit?

Keeps doing that and he'll end up hurt. Remember RJ?
This is his style of play. You're just going to have to get used to it.

TacklingDummy
09-12-2005, 11:00 AM
This is his style of play. You're just going to have to get used to it.

Or use to seeing Holcomb. :sorry:

Jimbuktu
09-12-2005, 11:08 AM
ah yes, but he avoided the big hit a la doug flutie ... how many times did we see flutie get hurt here? if losman can be like the old No. 7 and avoid those monster hits, he will make magic happen all season long

FlyingDutchman
09-12-2005, 11:19 AM
Or use to seeing Holcomb. :sorry:
Im just gonna get used to ignoring you and your constant negativity. Theres nothing wrong with being grounded and realistic about your team, but I dont know why you even like the Bills, it sounds like you dont. Your a buzz kill, a downer and should pick a new NFL team, one that is gonna win every week flawlessly. It sounds like thats the type of team you need. Good luck finding one.

justasportsfan
09-12-2005, 12:25 PM

Keeps doing that and he'll end up hurt. Remember RJ?I also remember Flutie.

JP should watch some Flutie tapes on how to scramble and not let defenders get a clean hit.

SquishDaFish
09-12-2005, 12:29 PM
Dont get me wrong I like Drew and all but man He is a statue. Hes got a great arm but stands in pocket way too long. And in the new age football with salary cap you cant afford to build an ALL-PRO line for him and still have money for other parts of your team. If it was the 80s-90s with like Dallas or Washingtons or buffalos ALLPRO OLs then he would be the best of all time. But you cant do that now a days.

The_Philster
09-12-2005, 12:43 PM
I also remember Flutie. JP should watch some Flutie tapes on how to scramble and not let defenders get a clean hit.As long as he ignores how Flutie liked to hold onto the ball when he could've thrown it...

BAM
09-12-2005, 12:44 PM
Yes Losman only got sacked once. But how many times did he scramble around or take off running and got hit? Thank you for proving my point again... Bledsoe would've been sacked each of those times. JP turned it into positive yardage.

Keeps doing that and he'll end up hurt. Remember RJ? Yes I do, unfortunately.

Great analysis. JP sometimes runs around, scrambles, therefore he is equal to Rob Johnson. Hmmmm... I guess we could add a lot of the mobile QB's to this equation then...

RJ = McNabb = McNair = Vick = Young = Favre = JP

Don't think so.

Try again.

Mr. Cynical
09-12-2005, 02:49 PM
Not to mention RJ is out of football.