PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe.....

Luisito23
09-12-2005, 12:32 PM
the disrespect that the Bills get from the media, especially ESPN who I've been watching all day with the hope to see or hear about the tremendous, and almost unthinkable job that our defense did, causing so many T.O. and the fact that WM had more yards than than their entire team, it's a real shame how overlooked this team is..... :down:

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!

Stewie
09-12-2005, 12:53 PM
Dude, relax.

It's week two.

We beat an expansion team.

We looked good, but we weren't a story in the preseason and one game isn't going to change that.

Now, if JP goes out and throws 4td's against the Bucs, and we whip them like I think we will, they'll notice.

The_Philster
09-12-2005, 12:55 PM
so if a team in its 4th season is still an expansion team, then when do they lose that classification? :rolleyes:

BAM
09-12-2005, 12:57 PM
Houston is not an expansion team anymore... although they did play like one Sunday.

They're not going to be as bad as some of you think.

Canadian'eh!
09-12-2005, 01:03 PM
I don't buy this "we get no respect" stuff. i am so sick of EVERY team saying that (ESPECIALLY the Pats who can be ass-kissed for 5 years straight and still claim it.)

If we keep playing like we did, the respect will come.

Luisito23
09-12-2005, 01:05 PM
Houston is not an expansion team anymore... although they did play like one Sunday.

They're not going to be as bad as some of you think.

They're definetly not an expansion team, they played good towards the end of last season, and are predicted to do better this one......

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!

Luisito23
09-12-2005, 01:09 PM
I don't buy this "we get no respect" stuff. i am so sick of EVERY team saying that (ESPECIALLY the Pats who can be ass-kissed for 5 years straight and still claim it.)

If we keep playing like we did, the respect will come.

I'm not saying were not getting any disrespect (which we are) but I'm saying give me highlight that's not 2 seconds long, a little press conference, something.
All of Monday QB has been everything but Buffalo, and I think we deserve more than that....

GO BILLS

Drive 4 Five
09-12-2005, 01:15 PM
Yeah it sucks but look at it this way, we have the Billszone, the most extensive and updated coverage of the Bills in all of the world. What more could anyone ask for?

Drive 4 Five
09-12-2005, 01:19 PM
Therefore I say F**K ESPN, F**K NFL Network, F**K the Eagles, Steelers, Jets, Dolphins, and F**K the Patriots.

Stewie
09-12-2005, 04:00 PM
I'm not saying were not getting any disrespect (which we are) but I'm saying give me highlight that's not 2 seconds long, a little press conference, something.
All of Monday QB has been everything but Buffalo, and I think we deserve more than that....

GO BILLS

Which one of the 5 field goals is exciting enough to put on sportscenter?

Defense made a few highlight plays, and we got the TD. That's pretty much what they showed on tv.

fabolouspaul
09-12-2005, 04:24 PM
We got lotsssss of press during the 03 season when we blew out the pats and jags. We were on the cover of SI and even ranked as high as 2 on the ESPN Power Rankings. IF we keep winning, the press will come. I'm not necessarily sure that press is a great thing for the team, but it does feel good to hear nice things about our team.

The last buffalo fan
09-12-2005, 05:00 PM
Yeah it sucks but look at it this way, we have the Billszone, the most extensive and updated coverage of the Bills in all of the world. What more could anyone ask for?
:bf1: :cheers: :bow:

Crisis
09-12-2005, 05:38 PM
Which one of the 5 field goals is exciting enough to put on sportscenter?

Defense made a few highlight plays, and we got the TD. That's pretty much what they showed on tv.
Everytime Lindell makes a FG it should be a highlight.

Luisito23
09-12-2005, 06:31 PM
Everytime Lindell makes a FG it should be a highlight.

LOL...
I agree....

[GO BILLS!!!!!!!![/B]