PDA

View Full Version : Great game!!

BleedinGreenNC
09-12-2005, 12:54 PM
Just wanted to say congrats on yesterdays performance! I think Losman is going to be a great fit for you guys. As a Jet's fan i hang my head in shame after our performance, but keep it up, combined with your defense, you guys are going to be deadly. Who knows, this could be the year that you get your trophy.

STAMPY
09-12-2005, 01:02 PM
you guys got murdered
nice improved D :evil:

BILL$ B@$HER
09-12-2005, 01:07 PM
:lolpoint: BleedinGreenNC]Just wanted to say congrats on yesterdays performance! I think Losman is going to be a great fit for you guys. As a Jet's fan i hang my head in shame after our performance, but keep it up, combined with your defense, you guys are going to be deadly. Who knows, this could be the year that you get your trophy.[/QUOTE] your opinions are wrong, and I hope your
0-2 next week!

BleedinGreenNC
09-12-2005, 01:08 PM
you guys got murdered
nice improved D :evil:And there is nothing i can say about it, it's true, but i didnt come on here to get bashed or talk smack. Just wanted to say congrats, i expect to hang my head in shame this week.

Drive 4 Five
09-12-2005, 01:09 PM
Well you can't count the Jets out just yet, but regardless of what happened yesterday, I was already of the firm belief that it was the Bills, not the Jets, who would challenge the patriots crown this year and I still believe that.

Meathead
09-12-2005, 01:10 PM
I hate to say it but the Jets definitely have enough talent to rebound from a Week 1 debacle. They'll be plenty tough this season.

BleedinGreenNC
09-12-2005, 01:12 PM
:lolpoint: BleedinGreenNC]Just wanted to say congrats on yesterdays performance! I think Losman is going to be a great fit for you guys. As a Jet's fan i hang my head in shame after our performance, but keep it up, combined with your defense, you guys are going to be deadly. Who knows, this could be the year that you get your trophy. your opinions are wrong, and I hope your
0-2 next week![/QUOTE]This thread is not going to turn into a smack thread.

BillsFanInMass
09-12-2005, 01:16 PM
Thanks for the congrats dont get to down over your loss the chiefs are a real good team. We went 0-4 last year to start the season and almost made playoffs so keep your head up the Jets have a decent team with alot of talent.

BleedinGreenNC
09-12-2005, 01:19 PM
Thanks for the congrats dont get to down over your loss the chiefs are a real good team. We went 0-4 last year to start the season and almost made playoffs so keep your head up the Jets have a decent team with alot of talent.Thanks! Nice Vette, identical to mine, i have an '04, and a '01 WS6 firebird.

Drive 4 Five
09-12-2005, 01:20 PM
Thanks for the congrats dont get to down over your loss the chiefs are a real good team. We went 0-4 last year to start the season and almost made playoffs so keep your head up the Jets have a decent team with alot of talent.

YUP YUP!

Hey NC thanks for the congrats bro.

BleedinGreenNC
09-12-2005, 01:22 PM
YUP YUP!

Hey NC thanks for the congrats bro.No problem

BillsFanInMass
09-12-2005, 01:38 PM
is your vette silver too? I like the silver one the best it looks really sharp.

JD
09-12-2005, 01:40 PM
Thanks! Nice Vette, identical to mine, i have an '04, and a '01 WS6 firebird.
I hate rich kids :fit:

BillsFanInMass
09-12-2005, 01:45 PM
Im not rich i live paycheck to paycheck i bust my arse to own my car and house.

BleedinGreenNC
09-12-2005, 01:46 PM
is your vette silver too? I like the silver one the best it looks really sharp.Yup, it's just like the one you have in your avatar.

madness
09-12-2005, 01:47 PM
Thanks man, I wouldn't worry about your team. They always seem to bounce back out of nowhere. I'm still not impressed with NE this year. At least not until they face a team that actually throws a blitz at Brady.

Top of the AFC East may be ripe for the picking this year! Good luck. :up:

BleedinGreenNC
09-12-2005, 01:47 PM
I hate rich kids :fit:im not rich either, i manage my money well, and i have good credit.

BleedinGreenNC
09-12-2005, 01:48 PM
I think this might work, check it out:http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/416db239z54ebd013/71fb/__tn_/30e5.jpg?phKIdJDBJ9PF1JK4 (http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dragonrock76/detail?.dir=71fb&.dnm=30e5.jpg&.src=ph)

BleedinGreenNC
09-12-2005, 01:52 PM
Here's the other one:http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/416db239z54ebd013/1d21/__sr_/2ba0.jpg?phKIdJDBb3LJ4I3T

madness
09-12-2005, 01:53 PM
Top of the AFC East may be ripe for the picking this year! Good luck. :up:
Wow, you guys will need it. I just checked out your schedule. :snicker:

BleedinGreenNC
09-12-2005, 01:56 PM
Wow, you guys will need it. I just checked out your schedule. :snicker:Yeah it's going to be a rough go of it.

STAMPY
09-12-2005, 02:07 PM
Ya Chad looks scared in pocket

BleedinGreenNC
09-12-2005, 02:15 PM
Ya Chad looks scared in pocketYou saw that too? He looks like he is lost.

NJFINSFAN1
09-12-2005, 02:18 PM
You saw that too? He looks like he is lost.
Hope he stays that way next week also!:peace:

justasportsfan
09-12-2005, 02:19 PM
Just wanted to say congrats on yesterdays performance! I think Losman is going to be a great fit for you guys. As a Jet's fan i hang my head in shame after our performance, but keep it up, combined with your defense, you guys are going to be deadly. Who knows, this could be the year that you get your trophy.maybe your team needed that a$$ whooping just so that they get their act together for the fins game.Now that you have a loss, I'm all for the jets against the fins.

BleedinGreenNC
09-12-2005, 02:24 PM
Hope he stays that way next week also!:peace:Breaking news!!!: Fiedler gets named starter! He shreds Miami's defense for 6 touchdowns! LOL! I hope so!

BleedinGreenNC
09-12-2005, 02:24 PM
maybe your team needed that a$$ whooping just so that they get their act together for the fins game.Now that you have a loss, I'm all for the jets against the fins.I think that they were too cocky, and this just opened their eyes.

STAMPY
09-12-2005, 02:25 PM
You guys will beat Miami. I hope you do. I hate all these stupid Phin fans thinking they are a legit threat

NJFINSFAN1
09-12-2005, 02:29 PM
Breaking news!!!: Fiedler gets named starter! He shreds Miami's defense for 6 touchdowns! LOL! I hope so!
I think you will see fiedler play for you this year, and he will do well. I don't think Chad is healthy, and if he keeps getting a beating like he did Sunday, he won't last.

But you know how the Jet/Fins games go, throw out the records, it's always a wild game.

BleedinGreenNC
09-12-2005, 02:31 PM
I think you will see fiedler play for you this year, and he will do well. I don't think Chad is healthy, and if he keeps getting a beating like he did Sunday, he won't last.

But you know how the Jet/Fins games go, throw out the records, it's always a wild game.This is true, time to put up or shut up!

NJFINSFAN1
09-12-2005, 02:32 PM
You guys will beat Miami. I hope you do. I hate all these stupid Phin fans thinking they are a legit threat
Well, I don't know if we are a legit threat yet. I do think we are better then what most people thought we would be. While I'm on cloud 9 after the game yesterday, I'm taking a one week at a time approach. Maybe it's just the Met fan in me, but I don't get my hopes up to much anymore!

BleedinGreenNC
09-12-2005, 02:39 PM
Well, I don't know if we are a legit threat yet. I do think we are better then what most people thought we would be. While I'm on cloud 9 after the game yesterday, I'm taking a one week at a time approach. Maybe it's just the Met fan in me, but I don't get my hopes up to much anymore!This is going to be a very weird season!

FlyingDutchman
09-12-2005, 02:42 PM
Just wanted to say congrats on yesterdays performance! I think Losman is going to be a great fit for you guys. As a Jet's fan i hang my head in shame after our performance, but keep it up, combined with your defense, you guys are going to be deadly. Who knows, this could be the year that you get your trophy.
Thank you. That is classy of you. Nevermind anyone givin you s***. As you saw with the bills last year 0-1 doesnt mean anything. Plenty of season left for you guys to battle back.

BleedinGreenNC
09-12-2005, 02:44 PM
Thank you. That is classy of you. Nevermind anyone givin you s***. As you saw with the bills last year 0-1 doesnt mean anything. Plenty of season left for you guys to battle back.Thanks for that! When i go to congratulate the Dolphins on their site i get blasted!

NJFINSFAN1
09-12-2005, 03:12 PM
Thanks for that! When i go to congratulate the Dolphins on their site i get blasted!
I didn't see your post?

It has been getting somewhat nasty lately on our site. A lot of kids and people that just like to stir the pot!

But there are some good posters also.

We have a Pat fan there now starting threads blasting the Jets?

BleedinGreenNC
09-12-2005, 03:18 PM
I didn't see your post?

It has been getting somewhat nasty lately on our site. A lot of kids and people that just like to stir the pot!

But there are some good posters also.

We have a Pat fan there now starting threads blasting the Jets? i saw that!! Damn the Pat's nation!

BILL$ B@$HER
09-12-2005, 03:40 PM
Thanks for that! When i go to congratulate the Dolphins on their site i get blasted!

come on now i wont blast you on are site if you congradulate us on are win!

BleedinGreenNC
09-12-2005, 03:41 PM
come on now i wont blast you on are site if you congradulate us on are win!wasnt talking about you man!!

BILL$ B@$HER
09-12-2005, 03:43 PM
wasnt talking about you man!!right on!! i knows theirs are some punks on finheaven, but there everywhere!

BILL$ B@$HER
09-12-2005, 03:44 PM
wasnt talking about you man!!
oops!! my computer has been lagging in here alot lately

BleedinGreenNC
09-12-2005, 04:26 PM
right on!! i knows theirs are some punks on finheaven, but there everywhere!Agreed!

ParanoidAndroid
09-12-2005, 06:05 PM
Thanks bro.

It does make for a more plesant Monday.

If I were you, I wouldn't put much stock in week one. All I have to say is:

Bills 31 Patriots 0

BleedinGreenNC
09-12-2005, 06:16 PM
Thanks bro.

It does make for a more plesant Monday.

If I were you, I wouldn't put much stock in week one. All I have to say is:

Bills 31 Patriots 0The way Penny played though, it makes me and the Jets nation worry a whole bunch!