PDA

View Full Version : Losman is

Bill Brasky
09-12-2005, 01:38 PM
The third most searched "topic" on ESPN.com right now behind Saints tickets and the Colts D.

I heard somebody complain that the media isn't giving this team, and the D in particular, enough cred/exposure. That is too be expected. But it looks like most of the general football fans have taken notice! :up:

JD
09-12-2005, 01:42 PM
Awesome :jig:

ticatfan
09-12-2005, 02:53 PM
I think he played one hell of a game and he is going to get better. He may be the best thing since flutie.

Jimbuktu
09-12-2005, 03:02 PM
it's like we recycled the old flutie, and got an even better, younger, and faster version ...gotta love it ... their are many similarities between the two ... shorter quarterbacks, hair trickling out the helmet, No. 7, heavy on confidence, scrambling ability ... etc ... I'LL TAKE IT!

ddaryl
09-12-2005, 03:02 PM
I think he played one hell of a game and he is going to get better. He may be the best thing since flutie.
God I hope not. Why people bring up Flutie as a positive is beyond any comprehension.

The_Philster
09-12-2005, 03:07 PM
God I hope not. Why people bring up Flutie as a positive is beyond any comprehension.:bf1:

justasportsfan
09-12-2005, 03:40 PM
it's like we recycled the old flutie, and got an even better, younger, and faster version ...gotta love it ... their are many similarities between the two ... shorter quarterbacks, hair trickling out the helmet, No. 7, heavy on confidence, scrambling ability ... etc ... I'LL TAKE IT!can't wait for the backstabbing to happen. :drool2:

justasportsfan
09-12-2005, 03:44 PM
Why people bring up Flutie as a positive is beyond any comprehension.

:bf1:inspite of his inconsistency, we made playoffs when he was our qb. Something not even the recent 40,000 qb could do.

I'll take playoffs this year even if JP ends up playing like Flutie while learning. Flutie may not have been the main reason we made playoffs, but he was part of it. Rob and Drew were part of the reason we didn't.

DynaPaul
09-12-2005, 04:28 PM
it's like we recycled the old flutie, and got an even better, younger, and faster version ...gotta love it ... their are many similarities between the two ... shorter quarterbacks, hair trickling out the helmet, No. 7, heavy on confidence, scrambling ability ... etc ... I'LL TAKE IT!

:lmao:

You're joking... right?