• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill Brasky
    Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
    • Jan 2004

Losman is

The third most searched "topic" on ESPN.com right now behind Saints tickets and the Colts D.

I heard somebody complain that the media isn't giving this team, and the D in particular, enough cred/exposure. That is too be expected. But it looks like most of the general football fans have taken notice!
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

Re: Losman is

Awesome
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• ticatfan
      The Meathead of Muslims!
      • Jul 2002

I think he played one hell of a game and he is going to get better. He may be the best thing since flutie.
      Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
      Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

• Jimbuktu
        • Oct 2004

it's like we recycled the old flutie, and got an even better, younger, and faster version ...gotta love it ... their are many similarities between the two ... shorter quarterbacks, hair trickling out the helmet, No. 7, heavy on confidence, scrambling ability ... etc ... I'LL TAKE IT!

Comment

• ddaryl
          Everything I post is sexual inuendo
          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by ticatfan
          I think he played one hell of a game and he is going to get better. He may be the best thing since flutie.
          God I hope not. Why people bring up Flutie as a positive is beyond any comprehension.

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ddaryl
            God I hope not. Why people bring up Flutie as a positive is beyond any comprehension.
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jimbuktu
              it's like we recycled the old flutie, and got an even better, younger, and faster version ...gotta love it ... their are many similarities between the two ... shorter quarterbacks, hair trickling out the helmet, No. 7, heavy on confidence, scrambling ability ... etc ... I'LL TAKE IT!
              can't wait for the backstabbing to happen.
              sacrifice1
              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ddaryl
                Why people bring up Flutie as a positive is beyond any comprehension.
                Originally posted by The_Philster
                inspite of his inconsistency, we made playoffs when he was our qb. Something not even the recent 40,000 qb could do.

I'll take playoffs this year even if JP ends up playing like Flutie while learning. Flutie may not have been the main reason we made playoffs, but he was part of it. Rob and Drew were part of the reason we didn't.
                sacrifice1
                https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• DynaPaul
                  • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Jimbuktu

You're joking... right?

Comment

Working...
                  X