PDA

View Full Version : Zone Original: The Historian

northernbillfan
09-12-2005, 02:57 PM
A trip out to the Ralph is a religious experience for Bills fans, but at times, it seems the Bills organization forgets that it’s supposed to be fun. They forget that Bills fans are there for three hours to relax, and have a good time. So here are ten suggestions for the powers that be, on how to help create a more enjoyable visit, courtesy of The Historian.

Full article (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2005/09/12/some_game_day_suggestions_for_the_buffalo_bills.php)

The_Philster
09-12-2005, 03:06 PM
Nice read, bro...especially the parking thing. Heck, if they stopped with the keeping the lots closed til 4 hours before kickoff, some people might show up a bit later. It used to be that I could get to the lot at 8am and the only other cars in Lot 1 were Kenny's and a few on the other end of the lot. As far as commercial breaks, I'm not in favor of playing while the network is on a commercial break...some of us tape the games we go to so we can watch them again...maybe pick up something we missed

Pride
09-12-2005, 03:27 PM
Great article!

Funny thing is... I logged in today to complain about a few things.. and you covered some... wont stop me from starting another thread about it though!

Michael82
09-12-2005, 09:18 PM
Nice job, Billsology! Great article. :up:

northernbillfan
09-13-2005, 02:58 AM
Bump for the late night crowd