PDA

View Full Version : Ask Him Yourself: Tom Donahoe

The_Philster
09-12-2005, 05:15 PM
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=altRow1 align=right colSpan=3>
Kyle Bishop (Dayton, OH): With the good play of J.P. Losman and the outstanding play of the defense, I think this team looks like that Super Bowl winning Ravens team who had a quarter who didn't lose games and a defense who dominated games. If the play continues do you think there is a chance to duplicate those Ravens?
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=altRow2 align=right colSpan=3>
Tom Donahoe: Your enthusiasm is tremendous but I would caution you to slow down. One of the things a good football team can do is to keep their feet on the ground and just work week-to-week in trying to improve. We were able to get off to a good start but to keep it in perspective, it's only one game and we will have a big challenge ahead of us this week on the road at Tampa Bay. http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3376
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Novacane
09-12-2005, 05:22 PM
Tom Donahoe: No question that Rian has received some unnecessary criticism. It is important when people evaluate players to evaluate their numbers and their statistics. Besides having good numbers last year, Rian has improved as much as anyone on our football team this winter and this summer. He kicked very well in training camp and the preseason. He got off to a good start Sunday with his field goals and his kickoffs with regard to his hang time and distance. We expect Rian to continue to improve and our special teams to be a major positive factor in our season.

My question to TD would be.......Then why did you bring in a kicker for a tryout this week?