PDA

View Full Version : Canucks interested in Gratton?

starfirestar
01-04-2003, 11:02 AM
Very interesting. If we could get Steve Kariya or one of the Sedin twins, that would be amazing!!! Or maybe Matte Cooke. Good strong power forward. Wishful thinking though.

go to:

http://www.thefourthperiod.com

Don Cherry
01-04-2003, 03:44 PM
Steve Kariya? You are crazy. I watched this guy play for Maine in college. He's tiny.

It would be one thing if he was a tough tiny, like Theo Fleury. Or even gifted offensively. Buth he's neither. He can't even stay out of the minors!

While we are at it, let's bring Keith Gretzky back to the Sabres and Eric Lindros's little brother- the one with all the concussions.

Sabre Ally
01-04-2003, 07:42 PM
Steve sucks, and I doubt they'd part with a Sedin. I wouldn't mind Cook though. But, would he even be worth it for Gratton? I mean, I really don't see it as an improvement, Chris does fine as long as he gets ice time and isn't stuck playing with Boulton and Ray.

Buffarama
01-04-2003, 10:06 PM
Gratton is a steal at 2 million.

clumping platelets
01-04-2003, 10:26 PM
C Cooke, D prospect, draft choice for Gratton

Me likey :)

starfirestar
01-04-2003, 11:21 PM
I was being sarcastic about the Karyia thing. LOL. I would seriously like to see Cooke in a Sabres uni though. Although it would take more than Cooke to get Gratton. Maybe a pick and Cooke for Gratton.