PDA

View Full Version : Zone Original: Kevin Shenoy

northernbillfan
09-13-2005, 02:57 AM
The articles keep coming folks. I sure hope you are enjoying them.

The aftershock of the opening game of the Buffalo Bills 2005 season against the Houston Texans has me as happy as a 6 week old puppy on a linoleum floor. I can barely contain myself. I am full of boundless energy. I even left a puddle on said linoleum. However, now that some time has passed since the win, I can definitely see that there are things that this team needs to do to be better. In fact things they need to do to be a contender, we will get to those later on but let us first start with the good stuff.

Full article (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2005/09/13/one_fans_view_happy_as_a_puppy.php)

Pride
09-13-2005, 07:42 AM
Great as usual!

The last buffalo fan
09-13-2005, 11:31 AM
is he part of the zone crew?? man, he's good.

northernbillfan
09-13-2005, 01:23 PM
is he part of the zone crew?? man, he's good.
He came to us via BF1's Ny Bills Backers. He's from Buffalo, but currently resides in NYC. He does have a proflie here, but he rarely posts.

He's one of the favorite Zone writers.

Especially with lines like:

Do you think the Texans will change their names to the FEMA Texans? They had no idea where to go or what to do. David Carr looked like the New Orleans Mayor. He was frustrated and angry, and no one came to help him out. But moving right along with this metaphor, perhaps the Bills Defense is just a force of nature. And we chalk it up to “these things happen.”

:rofl:

The last buffalo fan
09-13-2005, 03:24 PM
He came to us via BF1's Ny Bills Backers. He's from Buffalo, but currently resides in NYC. He does have a proflie here, but he rarely posts.

He's one of the favorite Zone writers.

Especially with lines like:

Do you think the Texans will change their names to the FEMA Texans? They had no idea where to go or what to do. David Carr looked like the New Orleans Mayor. He was frustrated and angry, and no one came to help him out. But moving right along with this metaphor, perhaps the Bills Defense is just a force of nature. And we chalk it up to “these things happen.”

:rofl:

Yeah, now I can tell why.

Thank you so much compadre.